mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
personaly i liked the game at the beginning. It's not really my taste now cause the main girl became clearly too slutty/breaindead for my taste (l liked girls "forcing" themself to please others or being forced (no violence) to do things they hate) and the MC is by far the weak point now (why is that that EVERY girls want to have sex with him? he has litteraly nothing, every (sex) scene and dialog with him are so unreal...)
but still, i still played every update cause style is good, and story keeps my interest.
So congratz dev, keep going :)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
View attachment 3115573

My computer's power supply burned out. I bought a new one, I made this image while testing its performance, I wanted to share it with you.
Recommendation; Corsair is awesome!

View attachment 3115578
yakargi - the Universe is NOT trying to prevent you from developing this awsome game (one of the best games here - in my opinion).

It just one of the those anoying things that happened to all of us every once in a while.

So don't be discouraged - we all LOVE your game and can't wait for the next episode!:)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 3115573

My computer's power supply burned out. I bought a new one, I made this image while testing its performance, I wanted to share it with you.

View attachment 3115578
Things happens sometimes. PCs are not built to last forever. And developing a game takes a long time depending on the quality. Unless it has already happened, I advise you to back up all data outside of the PC. So that one day you don't have to buy a completely new PC and, in the worst case, everything is gone. That would be a real shame because your game is great. :love:

I have the series of books that I'm working on privately on an external hard drive, also on a stick and DVD. I would run amok if my work were suddenly gone. Data backup is always an important issue :cool:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3115573

View attachment 3115578
I concur, have Corsair memory in both my laptop and one PC and PSU's in two of my PC's. The PC's are over 10 years old!
Make sure you back up on an HDD instead of a SSD, I still have data on some 3.5" IDE drives that still work as good as new!

Last edited:
Reactions: yakargi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I concur, have Corsair memory in both my laptop and one PC and PSU's in two of my PC's. The PC's are over 10 years old!
Make sure you back up on an HDD instead of a SSD, I still have data on some 3.5" IDE drives that still work as good as new!
It doesn't really matter which hard drive you use. They are almost indestructible. It may be different on a game console, but on a PC it is almost always possible to save something. With the right tools (soft-/hardware) and perhaps experts on the field, you can always get old data. In that regard, we live in very good times (y)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well .. you sounded pretty up in arms about seemingly not knowing Corsair for all those 20 years.
I don't worry much about backups. After all, I've been a computer repairman for about 20 years.
Making your rig and maintaining your software must come as second nature,
yet you gotta prioritize where you would invest in premium/mid range products, tho.

Making a small backup on your prominent models or that older DAZ update where your models ran smoothly,
maybe making a small text note of exactly what mods you got on to get some effects,
those are the primarily hard to get back parts that some other game makers couldnt overcome
blowing up, allegedly.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Well .. you sounded pretty up in arms about seemingly not knowing Corsair for all those 20 years.

Making your rig and maintaining your software must come as second nature,
yet you gotta prioritize where you would invest in premium/mid range products, tho.

Making a small backup on your prominent models or that older DAZ update where your models ran smoothly,
maybe making a small text note of exactly what mods you got on to get some effects,
those are the primarily hard to get back parts that some other game makers couldnt overcome
blowing up, allegedly.
Don't worry. I back up all the scenes, poses, everything. I keep *duf* files. It's usually very useful. when I need to make an addition, I can open the relevant file and create an image immediately. I also have a backup of all the installed DAZ assets.

backups.JPG

This picture is a simple example. I have hundreds of *duf* files like this.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Phew .. got us all worried there for a second.
Don't worry. I back up all the scenes, poses, everything. I keep *duf* files. It's usually very useful. when I need to make an addition, I can open the relevant file and create an image immediately. I also have a backup of all the installed DAZ assets.
All is well when you are healthy and your rig is running smoothly with your desired setup.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Not sure why this game has the boyfriend as the MC, when you play equally as much as his girlfriend Ria? Surely the intro should indicate that you're going to be playing as both characters?

Initially, the decisions you make as Ted can affect his relationship with Ria, but after a short while they increasingly don't have any effect, and it's the decisions you make for Ria herself that are important.

In fact, describing Ted as the MC is just completely false. The MC is Ria, she's the Singer, the character around which the entire game revolves. If you didn't make a lot of decisions for her, then perhaps it would be ok calling Ted the MC. But the reality is, the boyfriend's choices don't have a major impact on the direction of the game, once the first couple of scenes are over. It's the choices you make for Ria beyond that, that determine whether she becomes a slut or remains a faithful girlfriend. With Ted his choices don't matter so much, because he still cheats on Ria whatever you do. All his later choices determine is who he cheats with, and whether he's more dominant or submissive.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Well it would have been nice to have control of Mc to leave her, and choose the barrista, while the singer ends up like a slut, hahahhah, well rich etc, but a sex toy and money machine, then thrown away, as right is.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes