Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I still find it funny how people call having sex and more kinky sex with MC or even other guys being "Corrupted", it sound all like the religions make it sound bad, for me being corrupted means getting on drugs, killing people, ruin other people lives and such, but sex is still a natural thing in the world, it creates life as well it creates fun. I would rather call it getting free spirited, wether it with one and the same guy or with different partners, if you really love someone, you want that person to be happy in every single way, not chain them to a golden cage and chasity them and claim they your possession.
I get what you're trying to say, but these games are set in fantasy realities where the characters can be easily influenced by godlike entities ( in other words the players). So maybe in the real world, it would be incorrect to describe people deciding to have a liberated lifestyle, as being corrupted in some way. But for the purpose of these games, it's totally feasible, because they're allowing outside agencies ( whether that be the players or other characters in the game) to make all their decisions.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Haha :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I like what you wrote about Todd.
OK! Here comes a little spoiler;
Todd's role is going to get bigger in the future and he's going to be an important character. You made a good comment about his profile. (poor schmuck). In some movies there are men who are obsessed with the leading lady. They're usually in supporting roles. That's the kind of personality Todd has. I mean, he's the kind of guy who's going to be a problem in the future.

Don't worry too much about what Ria says in the sex scenes. People may tell lies in bed to get their partner in the mood.
Is a bit like a belgian actor here, He was somewhat famous and married to a girl who wasn't even notable, but then in one telenovel he was a lead role, she played also smaller lead role, but he became quickly old news and no longer on television, but she instead became famous and well respected and eventualy she dumped him for a better guy and became even more famous.

Apr 29, 2018
@yakargi

Is there still possible for Ria to avoid all the temptations/corruption and stay true to her boyfriend?
In the last edition, she had no chance to avoid that scene with fat producer.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
@yakargi

Is there still possible for Ria to avoid all the temptations/corruption and stay true to her boyfriend?
In the last edition, she had no chance to avoid that scene with fat producer.
Yes, still possible. But I didn't change the blackmail path. There's only a blowjob in that scene. And the producer isn't fat, he's old!

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes