GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Because I didn't know how to do it. Thanks to you, I learned something new. I'll try this in the new version. Thanks.
Yeap, variables should always be defined outside of labels and using default. Whenever an older save is loaded, the variable will take on the default value you provide instead of giving an error.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
The reason for this error is that I just added that value. You have to start the game from the beginning.

I made the concert video as a test. I'm not sure I want to use that video yet. Because it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I want to make a better video. I accidentally copied it because it was in the same place as the other videos.
I've restarted a game but the error is still there

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
version 0.6 - I thought it should be S1 End (or at least 0.57)?

I hope the next version is not going to be 0.7 !?

I really (and I mean REALLY) hope this awsome game is going to continue for the next ten (or so) years!

yakargi - we really love your game and don't want it to end anytime soon!

boobthief

May 25, 2017
If you decide to add a file, please send me a private message so I can update my compression.

Thanks...it's a great game
Thank you for compressing!

This should fix the missing variables errors I saw in my playthrough. It asks the player to choose what they did if they are playing 0.6.

Copy attached z_fix.rpy into the game dir.

Reactions: ustar and giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Last edited:

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Love the game. It is awesome and I am happy to see the new update.
Normally when a game I am following gets an update, I download and play. This time I am glad I read the latest post here or I would have ignored the hotfix and wondered wtf. It is good to see the dev not only does good work but does his/her best to keep on top of any bugs.
Keep up the amazing work this game is in my top 5.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
If NTR is your thing, this VN with choices is one of the best. The models are great as is the animation. The story is decent - you suspend belief as you do for just about every movie and tv program. Depending on your choices both MCs can be jerks, or just one or the other. I somehow ended up with both being jerks. Probably so I could see the naughty stuff. Yes, the English can be problematic in certain areas, but even so you get the gist. Regardless, if you love NTR, great models and above average animations - this one is pretty hot.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSinger-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes