SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
@yakargi

Is there still possible for Ria to avoid all the temptations/corruption and stay true to her boyfriend?
In the last edition, she had no chance to avoid that scene with fat producer.
why is she not staying true? They both are equal sluts, none is a virgin, so they are already lost and you can't bring that back.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Are you sure, I'm the one who's actually complaining? Seems like you have a lot more issues with it than me. I really liked playing it, and all the things you seem to be unhappy with, I actually think are pluses.

Ted is a very possessive guy, and he's decided that Ria is the girl he's going to put on a pedestal, and he won't give up on that easily. And all the other girls, are just the sluts he fucks around with. Nothing makes that clearer, than when he asks for Julia's number and Lizzy gets upset and dumps him, and he can't understand why. Because he never viewed Lizzy as anything more than a casual fuck. His main girl is always Ria. She's the only one he can't bear being around other men, and gets upset when she wears skimpy outfits. In his mind's eye, she's this perfect girl, that none of the other girls in his life can compare to, and it will take an awful lot to change that.

Maybe they don't end up as a couple, but I think that will be more to do with Ria, than with him. Her life is about to explode with possible options. Ted is always going to be playing catchup with Ria. He has to pretty much be the perfect boyfriend, to have any chance of staying with her. Anything less and he's history. She'll move on to some other guy, with more money or a bigger dick

I don't know that Ria goes with the others because of Ted, as soon as she meets Carl she immediately has obscene thoughts, with the drummer he just needs to understand that he has money and a big dick, to give in, the producer does it to sign his contract, when Ria sees Ted's kiss, chooses to take revenge without speaking, in my opinion she chooses to use that episode to her advantage, in order to do what she wants, Ted is not possessive, and Ria with her ways that forces him to be jealous, in the end Ria just wants to become a star, and understands that she has to open her legs, so Ted cheating is not the point, Ria is a slut. To clarify, she is also less than grateful towards Ted who gave her a roof over her head and created initial opportunities.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I don't know that Ria goes with the others because of Ted, as soon as she meets Carl she immediately has obscene thoughts, with the drummer he just needs to understand that he has money and a big dick, to give in, the producer does it to sign his contract, when Ria sees Ted's kiss, chooses to take revenge without speaking, in my opinion she chooses to use that episode to her advantage, in order to do what she wants, Ted is not possessive, and Ria with her ways that forces him to be jealous, in the end Ria just wants to become a star, and understands that she has to open her legs, so Ted cheating is not the point, Ria is a slut. To clarify, she is also less than grateful towards Ted who gave her a roof over her head and created initial opportunities.
You mean MC is a slut and that made Ria a slut and at the end we have a slut couple fucking around like there is no tomorrow...

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
You mean MC is a slut and that made Ria a slut and at the end we have a slut couple fucking around like there is no tomorrow...

it's not like that, even if Ted doesn't cheat, Ria spreads her legs out of ambition, she's like many girls who want to become someone at any cost, power and money corrupt these types of girls, then you see that she's fascinated by Carl and he want.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer for Christmas.
Merry christmas everyone!

Win:

Mac:

Fix for new version: (I found a small typo, replace this file with the old one to fix it.)

Android:

Changelog:

400 images and 27 animations added.

Gallery menu added. Now you can see the scenes you missed.

New information has been added to Stats screen. (I will make a few more additions later)

You know, the previous version was close to 6gb. I used a compression technique and reduced the size of the images to 70%. I compared the images and I didn't see any quality problem. Now the new version is 2.3gb. You probably won't bother with the download limit.

Unfortunately your old saves won't work. This is because of the gallery menu. I had to make major changes in the coding.

Ria's love points and Lizzy's love points will be influential in the final scenes. Whether these points are high or low will change the scenes.

You all know, my English is engrish :) I'm talking to someone about it. I'll renew all the dialogs.

I hope you have an enjoyable game experience.

Tervo

Oct 3, 2017

Win: Mega

Mac: Mega

Fix for new version: Mega (I found a small typo, replace this file with the old one to fix it.)

Android: Mega

Changelog:

New information has been added to Stats screen. (I will make a few more additions later)

You know, the previous version was close to 6gb. I used a compression technique and reduced the size of the images to 70%. I compared the images and I didn't see any quality problem. Now the new version is 2.3gb. You probably won't bother with the download limit.

Unfortunately your old saves won't work. This is because of the gallery menu. I had to make major changes in the coding.

Ria's love points and Lizzy's love points will be influential in the final scenes. Whether these points are high or low will change the scenes.

You all know, my English is engrish :) I'm talking to someone about it. I'll renew all the dialogs.

Thank you so much! You are the best! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Reactions: gogoka

WitcherSteven

Sep 17, 2020

Win: Mega

Mac: Mega

Fix for new version: Mega (I found a small typo, replace this file with the old one to fix it.)

Android: Mega

Changelog:

thank you~

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Wow saves are not working yet again. At this point instead of spam saving and loading due to multiple routes and holding ctrl it's better to just use gallery mod and watch all the scenes.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Singer [v0.6] [IntensiveCareGames]

With new bug fix ( By boobthief )

Links updated on 12/27/2023

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 517 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2018
yakargi

There is an error when Lizzy take MC to her apartment:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28443, in script
if lizdom == True:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28443, in <module>
if lizdom == True:
NameError: name 'lizdom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if lizdom == True:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if lizdom == True:

If I click „Ignore” game skip Lizzy and MC scene and lend in Ria's new house, for birthday event.
And yes, I copied script.rpy from Mega link.
Also I see that there is a video of Rai going to concert stage (in „anim” folder), I didn't see it in game.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
yakargi

There is an error when Lizzy take MC to her apartment:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if lizdom == True:
if lizdom == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if lizdom == True:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if lizdom == True:

If I click „Ignore” game skip Lizzy and MC scene and lend in Ria's new house, for birthday event.
And yes, I copied script.rpy from Mega link.
Also I see that there is a video of Rai going to concert stage (in „anim” folder), I didn't see it in game.
The reason for this error is that I just added that value. You have to start the game from the beginning.

I made the concert video as a test. I'm not sure I want to use that video yet. Because it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I want to make a better video. I accidentally copied it because it was in the same place as the other videos.

Reactions: giqui

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The reason for this error is that I just added that value. You have to start the game from the beginning.

I made the concert video as a test. I'm not sure I want to use that video yet. Because it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I want to make a better video. I accidentally copied it because it was in the same place as the other videos.
Why don't you default variables so at least the game won't error out?

Code:
default liz_dom = False

label start:

Reactions: ustar

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

If you decide to add a file, please send me a private message so I can update my compression.

Thanks...it's a great game

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Why don't you default variables so at least the game won't error out?

Code:
default liz_dom = False

label start:

Because I didn't know how to do it. Thanks to you, I learned something new. I'll try this in the new version. Thanks.

Reactions: ustar

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
If you decide to add a file, please send me a private message so I can update my compression.

Thanks...it's a great game
There is only one number change. "mcsbirthday8" should be "mcsbirthday9" in the script file. On line 28433.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes