Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
When you say 'old saves won't work'. Did you mean earlier in the game? Because I started where I left off last time, and I was able to play the whole update with no issues.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If NTR is your thing, this VN with choices is one of the best. The models are great as is the animation. The story is decent - you suspend belief as you do for just about every movie and tv program. Depending on your choices both MCs can be jerks, or just one or the other. I somehow ended up with both being jerks. Probably so I could see the naughty stuff. Yes, the English can be problematic in certain areas, but even so you get the gist. Regardless, if you love NTR, great models and above average animations - this one is pretty hot.
Ted's a jerk whatever you do. He can either cheat more or cheat less. But whatever path you take, he still cheats on Ria.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Someone wrote that Ria cheats if she sees Ted kissing the barista, it's not true, Ria already dreams of Carl in the shower from the beginning, she already flirts with Todd and the black clerk, then she gets fucked by Daniel even without Mc kissing the barista , it's like this, he fucks without a tomorrow, Mc fucks too, more than anything it seems like a nice two-way game for whoever fucks more, hahahah, well let's see the final score, I hope there is a right ending where they send each other to fuck off , and in any case he still expects more fucks from Ria, even with Tedd's colleague, haha

Reactions: Sissycuck111

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Someone wrote that Ria cheats if she sees Ted kissing the barista, it's not true, Ria already dreams of Carl in the shower from the beginning, she already flirts with Todd and the black clerk, then she gets fucked by Daniel even without Mc kissing the barista , it's like this, he fucks without a tomorrow, Mc fucks too, more than anything it seems like a nice two-way game for whoever fucks more, hahahah, well let's see the final score, I hope there is a right ending where they send each other to fuck off , and in any case he still expects more fucks from Ria, even with Tedd's colleague, haha
Fantasies are one thing. Everyone has them, regardless of whether they are in good hands or not. That alone is not cheating. And Ria only starts fucking around when we play her like that. Apart from a forced blowjob (which comes about through blackmail) you can play Ria absolutely faithfully. Ted, on the other hand, actually has a few unavoidable cheating scenes.

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
If the "mc" is nice to Ria, Ria's corruption points will not increase. Thus, cheating options will be ruled out. The only scene you can see on this path is the blowjob scene in Thomas' office (blackmail path).

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad update, only when on the bus and you get to choose Lizzy or Julia, when take the Julia path, showing the appartment, during the sex scene an error happens which won't you be able to ignore and ask for a feedback report. But the Lizzy path is fine and can finish the new update.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Never happened to me, the only thing happened was a forced NTR with the old dude Thomas giving a bj, but outside that she stayed Loyal to Ted and her manager promised to take care of the old fart. I do have 25 love and 5 corruption though, so will see how that be in the future, for Tedd well I had fun with several girls, so far. Only sad I can't continue on the Julia path seems that one is broken during the sex scene.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Not a bad update, only when on the bus and you get to choose Lizzy or Julia, when take the Julia path, showing the appartment, during the sex scene an error happens which won't you be able to ignore and ask for a feedback report. But the Lizzy path is fine and can finish the new update.
For fix

Replace "script.rpy" file. Error will be fixed.

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
There's a scene where Ria is with Todd at the club, and a black male is in front of them with two women. I know that in the previous versions, she did not ignore this person, but I can't seem to find how to do that again. She only ignores him now. I liked that scene before :whistle:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
There's a scene where Ria is with Todd at the club, and a black male is in front of them with two women. I know that in the previous versions, she did not ignore this person, but I can't seem to find how to do that again. She only ignores him now. I liked that scene before :whistle:
For that scene, Ria's corruption points needs to be at least 39.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes