yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
To me looks like somebody is going to get lucky with Ria, I wonder who this time? I hope it might be me in the 'next life' (or something like that). ;)

yakargi - when is the next update coming (approximately - just to get some rough idea)?
This image is not from the game.
The new version will take an average of one month. I'm doing multiple scenes for Ria, unfortunately it's taking a while.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This image is not from the game.
The new version will take an average of one month. I'm doing multiple scenes for Ria, unfortunately it's taking a while.
Two great news in a row: about one month to the next update and multiple scenes with Ria! (y)

My personal opinion: the more scenes with Ria - the better: look at the games like 'Anna exciting affection' (etc) more than 1000 patreon fans now. How could believe it a few years ago. And I think this game deserves that many fans too.

Reactions: tata19

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Two great news in a row: about one month to the next update and multiple scenes with Ria! (y)

My personal opinion: the more scenes with Ria - the better: look at the games like 'Anna exciting affection' (etc) more than 1000 patreon fans now. How could believe it a few years ago. And I think this game deserves that many fans too.
Agreed.
Although it might not be the best example as I got bored of Anna and her story.
Certainly not bored of Ria and can't get enough of her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: single_guy_from_au

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Agreed.
Although it might not be the best example as I got bored of Anna and her story.
Certainly not bored of Ria and can't get enough of her.
Yeah... I agree with that comment. I like Anna. But the second season was a bit boring for me too. I think it would have been better if the developer designed a new game instead of the second season.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes