Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I'm preparing for Steam, but they have very strict rules. I'm sure I'll join the steam world soon.
Once your game is on Steam (crossing fingers, body and toes) I'll definitely pick it up. Hopefully the price is good/decent.

Also, Achievements/Cards etc. I know many Steam users would gladly appreciate them. Just in case those things weren't on the list.

Fair winds, Dev

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I'm talking about something different, she almost looks like the same person. If that is what you aim for good, if you want a different charakter, maybe do some more changes. To me they look like sisters.
Oh sorry. my bad English. I haven't decided on the look of Karma yet. There may be some changes in the future. Maybe even the name might change. It's just a project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Big Rooster

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I was a novice on The Singer. I'll start the second project prepared. I still have time. I won't start the new game before The Singer is finished.
I'm glad you plan to finish The Singer before starting something new.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Another possibility would be to create "The Singer" Season 2?

Where Ria becomes a cold-blooded killer with a nickname (wait for it ...) Karma!

Or maybe I should get a tattoo - "Ria forever!" :cool:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I don't know... I think all the bad guys would immediately surrender if they see Ria in a "full armor".

View attachment 3418569
In fact, even with a very "light armor" - they have no chance!

View attachment 3418571

PS. I think - I just found one of the places for Ria's secret parties (and she already has a nice outfit for this party too). ;)
Come on dude! Ria's a pretty little singer. She can't keep these guns in her hand all the time. The only thing she can hold are big black guns. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Tervo

Oct 3, 2017
A little more patience, please. There are still people paying. And I need to make money. It's my only job now.
It´s all good! You are doing a great job, Ria is stunning! I´m just curious and looking forwart to the release for all.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Come on dude! Ria's a pretty little singer. She can't keep these guns in her hand all the time. The only thing she can hold are big black guns. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I hope we can see it in the next episode - Ria holding Two Big Black Guns (simultaniously) :cool:

But we don't want the real guns (with bullets), maybe something like 'water-guns' (which could squirt a little bit) - to make sure nobody is injured! ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and yakargi

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
For Win:

For Mac:

For Android:

Change log;

400 new images

45 new animations

I'm experimenting with next-gen animations and cinematic visuals. I hope you like it.

Your old save files will work. You may have problems with the character menu. I'm working on fixing it.

I didn't have time to add the last scenes to the gallery menu. I'll add them in the next version.

Note: If you like my game please feel free to rate. I'm open to all comments, good or bad.

You can follow my & page for free. I share unique wallpapers and images there.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes