yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
So does that mean, that once Ted gets on the cheating path, there's no way back? And they either have an open relationship or split up eventually? But as long as Ted remains on the love path, Ria can be a cheating bitch, but still has the option to become faithful again at a later stage?
screenshot0001.jpg

Ok! I think everybody remembers this scene. The choices here are a turning point for the game. As I said before, there will be sharing and swinging scenes on the love path. But if Ted chooses to go to Lizzy in this scene, you won't see any of those scenes.

If you browse the "script" file, you will see the value "cheatingmain". If Ted goes to see Lizzy, this value is True. If he doesn't, it stays False.

If Cheatingmain is False and Ria has enough love points, they will look for new ways to spice up their relationship in the future.

If True, none of this will happen and they will seek excitement in other bodies.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Note:
There are many inevitable sex scenes for Ted. I'm thinking of adding some choices to avoid these scenes when the game is finished. I didn't focus much on Ted's scenes because I was mainly focused on Ria.

But this is only in the planning stage. I can't guarantee that it will happen.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
We effectively play as both Ted and Ria, regardless of what the Dev claims in the overview. There are just as many choices for Ria, as there are for Ted, which tends to suggest they are supposed to be joint MCs. Mind you, I've noticed that Ria's sex scenes tend to be longer than Teds, which appears to give the impression that the Dev increasingly has more interest in her character, than Teds?

Ria can't become a whore/slut unless the Dev allows it. So I'm pretty certain he's just as invested in that, as any of the players.
Maybe we don't care much about Ted's corruption.
Corruption is always a process (sometimes interesting and exciting) towards a woman. We wish to get a woman as corrupted as possible to do hot things to her.
We don't care about a man's corruption, he will be always ready to do whatever, his dick is up for anything.

Q: What is a woman who fucks many men?
A: a slut.

Q: What is a man who fucks many women?
A: a slut maker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I vote for the separation of the platonic couple, it's better to just have Ria the slut, Ted, whether it's in the story or not, it doesn't serve any purpose, on the contrary, he screws the others, he only cares about Ria that she's making money and career, Ted has no shortage of beautiful women, hahaha.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Note:
There are many inevitable sex scenes for Ted. I'm thinking of adding some choices to avoid these scenes when the game is finished. I didn't focus much on Ted's scenes because I was mainly focused on Ria.

But this is only in the planning stage. I can't guarantee that it will happen.
I tend to be more invested in the female protagonist, but Teds scenes don't bother me. I just replayed the entire game again, and Ted's scenes overall seemed to shorter than Ria's. And I was just wondering why?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I vote for the separation of the platonic couple, it's better to just have Ria the slut, Ted, whether it's in the story or not, it doesn't serve any purpose, on the contrary, he screws the others, he only cares about Ria that she's making money and career, Ted has no shortage of beautiful women, hahaha.
I'm afraid, I disagree with some of that analysis. Even on the cheating path, it's clear Ted still has feelings for Ria and wants to carry on having sex with her. He also would prefer her not be involved with Carl or Thomas, which suggests her making big money, isn't important to him at all. On the contrary, he'd be much more comfortable, if he was the main earner in their relationship.

From Ria's perspective, even if she's cheating as much as possible, she still claims to love Ted, and doesn't want to share him with anybody. She's certainly not acting like somebody that wants to end their relationship. That might happen eventually, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Maybe we don't care much about Ted's corruption.
Corruption is always a process (sometimes interesting and exciting) towards a woman. We wish to get a woman as corrupted as possible to do hot things to her.
We don't care about a man's corruption, he will be always ready to do whatever, his dick is up for anything.

Q: What is a woman who fucks many men?
A: a slut.

Q: What is a man who fucks many women?
A: a slut maker.
No. They're both sluts. Women choose to be sluts, just like Men do.

Reactions: Geigi

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
No. They're both sluts. Women choose to be sluts, just like Men do.
A man CANNOT be slut, lmao, only slut maker. No matter how much woke / feminism slogans you have, doesn't make it true. Also, don't get into social / politics BS, please stay on topic. If you continue, i will delete this post (as off-topic) and report yours also as off topic

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm afraid, I disagree with some of that analysis. Even on the cheating path, it's clear Ted still has feelings for Ria and wants to carry on having sex with her. He also would prefer her not be involved with Carl or Thomas, which suggests her making big money, isn't important to him at all. On the contrary, he'd be much more comfortable, if he was the main earner in their relationship.

From Ria's perspective, even if she's cheating as much as possible, she still claims to love Ted, and doesn't want to share him with anybody. She's certainly not acting like somebody that wants to end their relationship. That might happen eventually, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I respect your thoughts, but at this point in the story, I don't see feelings, but a friendship with sex, Ria basically fucks anyone, and tells some that she would never do without their cock, she's in love with them, Ted, puts passion in the women he frequents, now, if we add up the meetings Ted and Ria lately, they haven't had sex since Ria moved house, before that she was fucked great by Carl, you celebrate the new house with your lover Manager, hahahhaa, where it's the feelings, forgive me.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm giving up on this one I think. I really dislike the lack of agency you are given. You are forced into so many unwanted liaisons that it makes the game feel out of your control. I don't object to kinetic novels, per se, but they are not really my thing, especially when a game pretends to give you choices.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
A man CANNOT be slut, lmao, only slut maker. No matter how much woke / feminism slogans you have, doesn't make it true. Also, don't get into social / politics BS, please stay on topic. If you continue, i will delete this post (as off-topic) and report yours also as off topic
Never heard of manslut? And you brought it up, so that post will get deleted as well. Disagreeing with your biased opinion, is hardly an off-topic post. Because if it is, by definition yours must be as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geigi

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I respect your thoughts, but at this point in the story, I don't see feelings, but a friendship with sex, Ria basically fucks anyone, and tells some that she would never do without their cock, she's in love with them, Ted, puts passion in the women he frequents, now, if we add up the meetings Ted and Ria lately, they haven't had sex since Ria moved house, before that she was fucked great by Carl, you celebrate the new house with your lover Manager, hahahhaa, where it's the feelings, forgive me.
I'm not saying I disagree with your analysis, of their likely true feelings about one another. But just what they themselves believe to be the case. You can still believe that you're in love with a person, even if your actions suggest otherwise, to third parties. And as long as they carry on believing that, then from their own perspectives, they're perfectly justified in staying together. And in the storyline, the Dev makes it quite clear, that they both do believe that they're still in love.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Who asked for lesbian content?
I made a rendering for her/him.

Note: It has nothing to do with the game. For now...

Mmmm, this is perfecto :love: it's kind of like she's about to roleplay as Claire from Resident Evil 2 :) (just what I thought of after seeing the jacket)

Now, all she needs is her Jill... They can be in scissor/orgasm/squirting heaven together.

Terrific job on this render! Ria is a cutie pie <3

Edit: I bought the game on Steam...

Singeroflove.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: yakargi
Dec 27, 2018
I know there is a gallery unlock but that’s last resort can anyone help me with last 2 I have to unlock
They are after angel and Carl 1st one is Ria and cupboards behind 2nd looks like Lilly and mc in woods and clues appreciated was very happy to get all others This is very fun game.

Edit found first one special birthday present

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You want to tell me I can't be a slut, why is that? Even if I want to be a slut I can't be one? This is sad! Maybe you can be a slut, if you really really want?

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes