srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Well, if Bob69 uses one percentage and I use another, it just shows that each compressor has its own characteristics, and I don’t try to hide mine at all—my signature says it all. Ever since I started compressing games and joining the compression threads, I’ve seen this same issue come up over and over, with both newbies and veterans always saying: “If you’re looking for quality, don’t download compressed games.” I’m sorry the game ended up in my hands this time, but that’s just how it goes
Thanks for your reply (and no need to apologize ;)) To be clear: I mentioned it because I found it an interesting observation.
I wonder how much the size after compression would actually differ between your & Bob's method. If that would to be negligible, I think it's interesting to note the (perceived) quality difference (in this case, for me, it makes the difference between finding one acceptable and the other not).

Remark & signature noted (kinda missed it) :) So I guess you may compress more aggressively than others.

I'm not complaining btw, compressors do a free/volunteer service, and provide the result as-is, take it or leave it, that's fine. Fully aware I can't be too nitpicky when opting for a compressed version. (The reason for me to grab a compressed is checking out a game quickly + being shy of storage space ATM).

Not sure if I remember correctly, but I believe in some other thread someone explained in his compressions he targets mobile / small screen / small storage devices that profit from the extreme compression. That may have been actually you :)

I guess lower bitrate (as a result of extreme compression) makes it easier on the CPU as well (catering to low-end devices)?

So then yeah, I suppose it's about who or what you're targeting + the compromises that go with that.

Okay, enough O/T ramble I suppose? :) (Sorry, cheers)

Reactions: giqui

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Ria is one of the 2 MCs of this game... so where is the problem? maybe there are ppl that hates NTR stories and they also hates the boyfriend as it is in Anna-Exciting!

also remember.... without a boyfriend it is impossible to write a believable NTR story. :cool:

cheers
I don't have any problem with Ted(as a character) or NTR for that matter. I play dozens of NTR games. Ria is not supposed to be the MC. When the Dev refers to this game's MC, he's talking about Ted, and not Ria. My issue with Ted as the MC, has nothing to do with whether I prefer him or Ria as the MC, but simply that he doesn't appear to act as the MC, after Ria discovers him cheating (or doesn't for that matter). Beyond that point, all the main choices in the game are made by Ria, because all of the main focus in the game (as 'The Singer') is on her, and the Dev has since appeared to confirm this, by stating that Ted's sole purpose later in the game, is simply the need for Ria to have a partner for the sharing and swinging routes. If he doesn't do anything of any real importance for most of the game, then how can he be the MC?

And all I was suggesting was that maybe this will become apparent later in the game, because so far I'm not seeing it?

Apart from this one minor issue, I love the game, it's one of my favourites.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't have any problem with Ted(as a character) or NTR for that matter. I play dozens of NTR games. Ria is not supposed to be the MC. When the Dev refers to this game's MC, he's talking about Ted, and not Ria. My issue with Ted as the MC, has nothing to do with whether I prefer him or Ria as the MC, but simply that he doesn't appear to act as the MC, after Ria discovers him cheating (or doesn't for that matter). Beyond that point, all the main choices in the game are made by Ria, because all of the main focus in the game (as 'The Singer') is on her, and the Dev appears to confirm this, by stating that Ted's sole purpose later in the game, is simply to be the other partner, on the sharing and swinging routes. If he doesn't do anything of any real importance for most of the game, then how can he be the MC?

And all I was suggesting was that maybe this will become apparent later in the game, because so far I'm not seeing it?

I don't understand you
The game is tagged as multiple protagonist game and TED isthe male MC... if the dev refers to the male MC means nothingùBC the dev said that this is a multiple protagonist game

Why you want spoiler the future?... we will see but the start is also with the male MC
there are a lot of TED scenes! also today

there is nothing complicated

BOTH Ria and TED are MCs of this game!
but many players are males... so they are jealous of RIA... they look at this game only for Ria...

but TED is also the MC... the Dev is doing good to talk about TED as MC... bc it is true!

Last edited:

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
I don't have any problem with Ted(as a character) or NTR for that matter. I play dozens of NTR games. Ria is not supposed to be the MC. When the Dev refers to this game's MC, he's talking about Ted, and not Ria. My issue with Ted as the MC, has nothing to do with whether I prefer him or Ria as the MC, but simply that he doesn't appear to act as the MC, after Ria discovers him cheating (or doesn't for that matter). Beyond that point, all the main choices in the game are made by Ria, because all of the main focus in the game (as 'The Singer') is on her, and the Dev has since appeared to confirm this, by stating that Ted's sole purpose later in the game, is simply the need for Ria to have a partner for the sharing and swinging routes. If he doesn't do anything of any real importance for most of the game, then how can he be the MC?

good notice

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I don't understand you
The game is tagged as multiple protagonist game and TED isthe male MC... if the dev refers to the male MC means nothingùBC the dev said that this is a multiple protagonist game

there is nothing complicated

BOTH Ria and TED are MCs of this game!
but many playes are male... so they are jelaous of RIA... they look at this game only for Ria...

but TED is also the MC... the Dev is doing good to talk about TED as MC... bc it is true!
The Dev has never referred to Ria as the MC, that's entirely your interpretation. Yes, she's a protagonist, but that doesn't necessarily make her the MC or one of the MC's. As far as the Dev is concerned Ted is the MC. Now in the early part of the game, that's totally true, because Ted's decisions have a profound influence on what Ria does, particularly if he cheats on her and she finds out. But beyond this point, none of his decisions impact her at all, or the direction of the game for that matter. They only determine what he does. Which appears increasingly unimportant, because as the Dev states quite clearly, this game is all about Ria. If he really was the MC, you would expect his decisions, to continue to impact her and the general direction of the game. But they don't, because all the big decisions are subsequently made by Ria. So whether Ted is dominant or not, is irrelevant, because he lacks the power to influence Ria in the slightest.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
With this last update I don't understand where this game is going.
I was thinking will be the Ria career growing, with new adventures and new protagonists, but I see the story steps back.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
With this last update I don't understand where this game is going.
I was thinking will be the Ria career growing, with new adventures and new protagonists, but I see the story steps back.
The story is not steps back. Ria is preparing for a photo shoot for the new concert. Here are two shots from the new version.

9657.png

9658.png

9659.png

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
I keep getting a bug were after ria see ted cheating her, she gets to choose to call either Todd or her friend. But no matter which one I choose, the result would be her ending up with Todd. Is there a fox for this?

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I keep getting a bug were after ria see ted cheating her, she gets to choose to call either Todd or her friend. But no matter which one I choose, the result would be her ending up with Todd. Is there a fox for this?
Yes! There is... Please check the first page.

Reactions: Will619

Arnaldo

May 14, 2017
Hello, I would like Thomas's possible future death to be optional, I respect all opinions but I personally like his blackmail story. I hope IntensiveCareGames takes this into account. Thank you.

Reactions: yakargi
3.10 star(s) 55 Votes