Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I see the vn has both male and female protag tags, can you choose which one is the MC or are forced to play from the cucks POV?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for the efforts, appreciated! Just to give some feedback: I ran this shortly after going through Bob69 's 0.70 compressed, yours is noticeably more grainy/low res/blurry (also checked some pre-0.75 scenes).
Well, if Bob69 uses one percentage and I use another, it just shows that each compressor has its own characteristics, and I don’t try to hide mine at all—my signature says it all. Ever since I started compressing games and joining the compression threads, I’ve seen this same issue come up over and over, with both newbies and veterans always saying: “If you’re looking for quality, don’t download compressed games.” I’m sorry the game ended up in my hands this time, but that’s just how it goes

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Name a single game that gave you unexpected NTR-donkey-punch.
Plenty have. Most I quickly put on my ignore list and have long sense forgot their names, but the last one I came across still fresh is Above the Law. No NTR tag yet due to the NTR is technically not planned until the next update but if you consider your sister an LI and go on to watch the previews you'll wish you didn't if you are not into that (basically gets herself gang-banged not once but twice).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feriggio

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Ever since I started compressing games and joining the compression threads, I’ve seen this same issue come up over and over, with both newbies and veterans always saying: “If you’re looking for quality, don’t download compressed games.” I’m sorry the game ended up in my hands this time, but that’s just how it goes
Uh huh.

I wonder if the people who sya that kinda stuff also listen to MP3 music instead of insisting to lossless music files...

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Uh huh.

I wonder if the people who sya that kinda stuff also listen to MP3 music instead of insisting to lossless music files...
It’s tricky. In about 40% of the games on this forum, you can get high-quality compression. These games are the most popular ones, like this one. It’s easy to see that most guys who compress games prefer to work on popular ones because they compress well and always attract a big audience. I like to get a good result in terms of final file size and make sure it meets most people’s preferences. There will always be folks wanting the highest quality in compressed files, but from my own experience, I’ve found that most people just want a significant reduction in size. So...

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I don't understand why I gave the male character TAG, when everything is around Ria, even the title of the game, again, TED is practically useless, it has its own detached life, I've never perceived them as a couple.
I agree, it doesn't 'feel' as if Ted is the MC, it feels like Ria is supposed to be the MC. And the Dev claiming that he made the game mainly to showcase Ria, only intensifies that feeling. But the Dev still insists that Ted is the MC, and perhaps as we get further into the game it will become more apparent why he chose to do that? But at present I'm just not seeing it, with Ted having little to no influence on Ria's choices (which as the Dev freely admits are the main focus of the game).

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Yep.

I listen to MP3s, though i am aware there is higher-quality music
It really all depends on one's sensitivity.
A lot of people can't hear the difference in sound while for others, it's night & day.
It's the same for visuals. Just look at some discussions about UHD/4k or FPS. I'm always entertained.

Personally, for an adult game that only gives me temporary enjoyment, I rather save bandwidth and SSD wear 'n tear.
For one I love, I would only go uncompressed if there is a huge difference, in particular if the grain or noise artifacts are too strong. If it comes to it, I can do the job to my liking. But more often than not, compressors do a great job.

Reactions: RuthBlackett

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
First of all, well done and congrats to the Dev for the hard work - for that and as a AVN fan, thank you!

However, I feel the need to nit-pick a key element of game's tag and plot - NTR. Specifically, what it is, what it isn't.

The characters in the version I played [0.7], technically contained NO NTR contents - AT ALL.

On the 'dark' path, Ria was simply cheating on her BF - plain and simple. There was no knowledge - consensual or not - from the BF's perspective, of her doing the nasty with all those side characters. That, alone, fails the definition of NTR.

Also, the BF isn't present in any of those 'events' where she's being 'corrupted', which adds to the argument that it's just simple cheating, and NOT NTR.

Typically I would let nit-picks be nit-picks and let it slide, but in this case, you made it a central part of the game's theme and it's therefore worth pointing out to you - cheers!
That a lie, cause typically you assholes cry in one-way or another over NTR. "Well by definition this" or "by definition that", if you see the 3 letter word it means cheating. So Jesus Christ in hair curlers, just shut up about.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't understand why I gave the male character TAG, when everything is around Ria, even the title of the game, again, TED is practically useless, it has its own detached life, I've never perceived them as a couple.
did you forget the start of the story?
TED is the MC and male protagonist of the game with a big cock he can dominate her girlfriend... and TED is also the Female MC boyfriend... without boyfriend there would no cheating and NTR story

it is multiple protagonist game... I understand you are maybe jealous of Ria.. but this is the main purpose in all good NTR stories.... that have to induces the jealousy in the reader/players

if you don't like NTR do not play this game.

This is great game!

Reactions: toxic4u

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I agree, it doesn't 'feel' as if Ted is the MC, it feels like Ria is supposed to be the MC. And the Dev claiming that he made the game mainly to showcase Ria, only intensifies that feeling. But the Dev still insists that Ted is the MC, and perhaps as we get further into the game it will become more apparent why he chose to do that? But at present I'm just not seeing it, with Ted having little to no influence on Ria's choices (which as the Dev freely admits are the main focus of the game).
Ria is one of the 2 MCs of this game... so where is the problem? maybe there are ppl that hates NTR stories and they also hates the boyfriend as it is in Anna-Exciting!

also remember.... without a boyfriend it is impossible to write a believable NTR story. :cool:

cheers

3.10 star(s) 55 Votes