alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
I don't understand why I gave the male character TAG, when everything is around Ria, even the title of the game, again, TED is practically useless, it has its own detached life, I've never perceived them as a couple.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not just that is happening immediately next, but later too.
The game is probably planned to end once we reach the stage where Ria and her boyfriend either stay together or breakup, but it would be nice to keep seeing more of her and her (sex) adventures.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The new version will be delayed a bit. I had to deal with some family matters where I had to go out of town. I'm working full time on the game now, but I have a lot of scenes to do. I will try to make it by the end of the month.
Take ya time, rather a quality vn then a quantity crap vn, don't listen to big rooster, he only good and tasty when fried. Keep up the good work on your nice game.

• Hey there
Reactions: SomeOldFart

nerdifier_91

Jun 12, 2024
View attachment 1501483

Overview:
Ria is a young and beautiful girl with dreams of the future.
She has an undiscovered body. Ria sings beautifully and waits for someone to discover her.
And, who are you? You are Ria's boyfriend.
Ria will soon become a famous singer and her life will become more marginal. Can you keep up with that?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-18
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: IntensiveCareGames - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.70
Language: English
Extras: Fan Art
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
If you don't like NTR, please check out other games.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Fan Sig - Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish version* - Gallery Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3456315 View attachment 1120150 View attachment 1120155 View attachment 1243647 View attachment 1243648 View attachment 1376825 View attachment 1376824 View attachment 1500005 View attachment 1500014 View attachment 2383543 View attachment 2383545 View attachment 2383547 View attachment 2383549 View attachment 2383550 View attachment 3634870 View attachment 3634849 View attachment 3634871 View attachment 3634872
First of all, well done and congrats to the Dev for the hard work - for that and as a AVN fan, thank you!

However, I feel the need to nit-pick a key element of game's tag and plot - NTR. Specifically, what it is, what it isn't.

The characters in the version I played [0.7], technically contained NO NTR contents - AT ALL.

On the 'dark' path, Ria was simply cheating on her BF - plain and simple. There was no knowledge - consensual or not - from the BF's perspective, of her doing the nasty with all those side characters. That, alone, fails the definition of NTR.

Also, the BF isn't present in any of those 'events' where she's being 'corrupted', which adds to the argument that it's just simple cheating, and NOT NTR.

Typically I would let nit-picks be nit-picks and let it slide, but in this case, you made it a central part of the game's theme and it's therefore worth pointing out to you - cheers!

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I made a small clothing vote for the Karma Project on . You can also participate in the vote.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I made a small clothing vote for the Karma Project on . You can also participate in the vote.
I tried to find the vote but seems not able, so i say my choices here, I like outfit 9 and 12 perfect and sexy.

Reactions: yakargi

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
yakargi - after looking at your post on Patreon (which anybody can read) -

My personal opinion - if the second image (smooth looking) is done with denoiser - definitely use it (much faster and better quality). (y)

Reactions: yakargi and fleetp

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
yakargi - after looking at your post on Patreon (which anybody can read) -

My personal opinion - if the second image (smooth looking) is done with denoiser - definitely use it (much faster and better quality). (y)
Don't worry, I've started using it.
I made 3 animations in just 1 day (180 images from 60 frames). 30-hour workload reduced to 6 hours.

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
eager to find out your next game (i bought urs in steam and it was really nice). New model is lovely, just maybe with a bit too much titties for my taste (they look fake i think) ).
Congratz to the dev

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
First of all, well done and congrats to the Dev for the hard work - for that and as a AVN fan, thank you!

However, I feel the need to nit-pick a key element of game's tag and plot - NTR. Specifically, what it is, what it isn't.

The characters in the version I played [0.7], technically contained NO NTR contents - AT ALL.

On the 'dark' path, Ria was simply cheating on her BF - plain and simple. There was no knowledge - consensual or not - from the BF's perspective, of her doing the nasty with all those side characters. That, alone, fails the definition of NTR.

Also, the BF isn't present in any of those 'events' where she's being 'corrupted', which adds to the argument that it's just simple cheating, and NOT NTR.

Typically I would let nit-picks be nit-picks and let it slide, but in this case, you made it a central part of the game's theme and it's therefore worth pointing out to you - cheers!
cuz NTR tag will attract more cucks than a simple cheating tag

• Haha
Reactions: ffive
3.10 star(s) 55 Votes