3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Is there a list of all the easter eggs in the game? I have no idea if what I've got or if I should keep looking?

raider13i

Sep 9, 2017
One request to anyone playing Html version. Please, let me know if you are able to finish this version successfully. I tested the Rugs version only, an know that Regalia works reasonably well in game transformation, but... there is still a possibility for an error.
Regalia played as far as day 2 of Creig and the Hunter. Stuck trying to make the hex bag. The guide and when reading the books says all items are in the house however I can not find Tissue to complete this spell?

Aside from a few silly mistakes along the way where I hadn't played this game in a long time not really had any issue with bugs or missing points in the Regalia version so far. This is far smoother than the original RAGS version I played.

May 21, 2017
The game doesn't work for me. I have the latest version of the game engine but i get an error on launch.

1602021158154.png

Appears every time i launch. If i click on continue nothing happens and i'm forced to close and relaunch.

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
if you cant skip the Hunter event then this game is way to hard, I get killed the second i steep outside..... TRASH

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Thatguy0802

Jun 30, 2019
Looks like you do not know "cheating". This is a "must" to pass the test (cheating is (or, at least, should be) shown as a prerequisite for the quest in the Help and in your Tips for Tessa).
Thank you for responding so promptly, I do not have cheating as a skill yet

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
I am not sure if I can help here, but try to load any other game first. If other games are loaded, could you try to re-download the file (there is always a chance for some error during the download process). Maybe, if you could, try the previous version, just to check if this is a problem of the game or this version.

Well, anyway, if you would like to play, you may still use the Html version.
The game doesn't work for me. I have the latest version of the game engine but i get an error on launch.
This is the same error i have and i tried deleting and reinstalling but get the same error. and the cheat function on HTML is basically useless because theres no specification on whos value im changing and what level means what. so i guess im SOL

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, I've got some troubles concerning the rheannas et kongstones photos. They seem to not appear in my inventory after I successfuly completed the events.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
for father becker quest i have the dildo an drone how do i make the dildo drone for the prank at campus entry?or did i miss something
This should happen automatically. If you have the dildo and the drone and Father Becker appeared, you may not Listen him once. Just do this, note the Creig's prank and then you will create the flying dildo (also, be sure that this is not a big black dildo :) ).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Using older save, I can't access new content:
1. Can't Egg On Myriam
2. Bonnies content doesn't trigger (Only has "Chat" option)
Rags does not support old saves. You must use the new ones. If you played v0.70 version, then use the save file provided by me and focus on new girls. There is no substantially new content for other parts of the game, but these two girls.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi, I've got some troubles concerning the rheannas et kongstones photos. They seem to not appear in my inventory after I successfuly completed the events.
Do you play with HTML version? Looks like the problem once reported. Do you see Photos folder in the inventory? Please confirm this.

Also, could you let me know if: once you had stolen the camera, did Photos (empty) folder appeared in your inventory?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is there a list of all the easter eggs in the game? I have no idea if what I've got or if I should keep looking?
There is a help file in the head. It contains the list of all events per level (see level 2 for Egging on), per girl and also other useful information.

Let me know if the help is not helpful.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Regalia played as far as day 2 of Creig and the Hunter. Stuck trying to make the hex bag. The guide and when reading the books says all items are in the house however I can not find Tissue to complete this spell?
First, thank you very much for letting me know about playing Regalia version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from a few silly mistakes along the way where I hadn't played this game in a long time not really had any issue with bugs or missing points in the Regalia version so far. This is far smoother than the original RAGS version I played.
In case you remember some of these silly mistakes (and have time and will to let me know about them), please, send them to me. I will take care of them in the next version.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Where can I find saved files
Do you mean save files of Rags/Regalia in your system? As for Rags, you may just see the path when you store/load your game.
For regalia, honestly, I do not know, but I hope those who play HTML version can help.

If you speak about save files for the game, then see the head of the topic->Extras

raider13i

Sep 9, 2017
First, thank you very much for letting me know about playing Regalia version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks

In case you remember some of these silly mistakes (and have time and will to let me know about them), please, send them to me. I will take care of them in the next version.
As in my silly mistakes not programming. The only mistakes I spotted was the occasional misspelling or poor grammar and as mine are terrible I don't complain about anyone else's especially when I'm guessing English is a second language?

Completed Creig and the Hunter on Regalia using Chrome browser no bugs to report.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

Appears every time i launch. If i click on continue nothing happens and i'm forced to close and relaunch.
The latest version of the game engine - could be the problem. Make sure that this is classical 2.4.16.0 .

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
if you cant skip the Hunter event then this game is way to hard, I get killed the second i steep outside..... TRASH
Well, you need to make some effort to get a candy - this is a moto of this game. I did not want to make yet another silly story, where you just click and see images. This is a game.

As for the event with Hunter. It is not so difficult, as it may seem. You are get killed (most probably) because you must avoid meeting Craig. You must be cautious once you step into a crossroad, and if you see Creig -> quickly go to the opposite direction (e.g., if you went north -> go south), as Bak tells you in the beginning of this event. Also, you must avoid being too long with Hunter in the same location (crossroad again), but the way you leave this location does not matter.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes