3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Douglas2209

Mar 18, 2019
Do you mean save files of Rags/Regalia in your system? As for Rags, you may just see the path when you store/load your game.
For regalia, honestly, I do not know, but I hope those who play HTML version can help.

If you speak about save files for the game, then see the head of the topic->Extras
save for HTML version

Hallow1010101

Jun 20, 2020
But at least, were you able to see Photo folder in the game at all? In other words: did it disappear or it did not appear?

As for the gangster den event, does this problem persists if you re-load? Does this problem appear if you try to break a skull of another gungster?
Camera disappear even from my old saves.

For the new update, I can't egg on Maryam in the gym morning.

Gangster den problem still persist
Guess I have to restart.

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Well, you need to make some effort to get a candy - this is a moto of this game. I did not want to make yet another silly story, where you just click and see images. This is a game.

As for the event with Hunter. It is not so difficult, as it may seem. You are get killed (most probably) because you must avoid meeting Craig. You must be cautious once you step into a crossroad, and if you see Creig -> quickly go to the opposite direction (e.g., if you went north -> go south), as Bak tells you in the beginning of this event. Also, you must avoid being too long with Hunter in the same location (crossroad again), but the way you leave this location does not matter.
when i step outside my door after the first mail craig kills me

raider13i

Sep 9, 2017

This is tricky the way I did it was with frequent saves and using wait 10 minutes. Basically I died then loaded until I got passed that bit rinsed and repeated until I completed that goal.

rorick10

Apr 2, 2018
I am having the same issues with the photos as another player. The photos do not appear in the inventory. The folder that you can open and close does but not the photos themselves. I was able to get Rheana's photos if I went to that portion of her quest after getting the camera but not when I tried before hand.

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Do you play with HTML version? Looks like the problem once reported. Do you see Photos folder in the inventory? Please confirm this.

Also, could you let me know if: once you had stolen the camera, did Photos (empty) folder appeared in your inventory?
yes. I play on the html version. I'm not certain about the photo folder.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Camera disappear even from my old saves.

Guess I have to restart.
Could you, please, keep an eye on Camera and Photos. In case they disappear again, please, let me know what has happened before (especially, if you will be able to identify the precise moment).

For the new update, I can't egg on Maryam in the gym morning.
Hmmm, do you mean that you have no option to egg her on asking about her Strong body (once you are in the gym)?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Oh... sound strange. Could you please, elaborate. Am I right, and you:
1) Forge the first mail
2) Go to church and send it
3) Go home and forge another one.
4) Then: you go out of the house and Creig kills you, but:
does it kill you right after you go out of the house (in front of your house) or - if this is the case (which is very odd) this is a bug
on the South-East crossroad?

In the second case:
Just try to go back (to in front of your house) and wait for an hour to change (or wait for an hour). Creig should go away (if he does not, try a couple of times, your may be damn unlucky and the random generator may put Creig to the same position again).

Also, once you step on a crossroad you must have about 5 seconds to go back. So, Creig should not kill you instantly, but 5-10 seconds after. If this time is not guaranteed, let me know. Rags has some crappy live timer manager. I tried to fix it with one trick, guaranteeing enough time to react (also for other parts of the game which require timely reaction), but... everything could fail... Please, let me know.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I am having the same issues with the photos as another player. The photos do not appear in the inventory. The folder that you can open and close does but not the photos themselves. I was able to get Rheana's photos if I went to that portion of her quest after getting the camera but not when I tried before hand.
Oh... Did I get it right, you are able to get Rheana's photos before getting the camera, right? This is a logical bug, but lets leave it for now.
Once you are able to pass this quest (I guess, this is the Third Quest of Reanna we are talking about), did the photos appear in your inventory?
Once you pick up the camera afterwards, did Photos folder appear? Were photos of Reanna there?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Where can I find saved files
I am not sure where the 10 available save slots in Regalia are saved (I assume, this is something internal, like browser cache or cookies), but you may export saves to make sure they are preserved and load them afterwards (like with most of other html-based engines)

But, if you speak about save file for html version which brings you right to the point where you may corrupt Maryam and Bonnie (like the one provided for Rags), this is something I do not have. If anyone could share, please, let me know and I can even put it in the head.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Have anyone playing Rags version experienced the problem of disappearing (or not appearing) Photos folder in your inventory?

Aios

Mar 19, 2018
When Jacob ask to spy the studients, i do it then when i want to report it : You slowly open the door and see Mr. Rosinstein working. You slowly close the door and lock it. I have miss something?

I play on rags version no problem of disappearing photos

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
When Jacob ask to spy the studients, i do it then when i want to report it : You slowly open the door and see Mr. Rosinstein working. You slowly close the door and lock it. I have miss something?

I play on rags version no problem of disappearing photos
Do you mean that this note appears every time you enter Jacob's office? Try to come on the other day or at different hour.

Sertry

Jun 24, 2017
Parties started again, Ann fully corrupted but my goal is still "Your goals TAKE ANN TO THE PARTY AND FIND OUT HOW TO FIRE IT UP."

Maybe i'm missing something?

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Do you think I could use the cheats to access the party? Or would that break some paths? Many paths are closed otherwise

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes