3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Thatguy0802

Jun 30, 2019
you can find it in the walkthrough:

Play White, Advance, Ask about Award, Captured Pieces-Take a White Piece, Board-Remove a Black Piece, Defend, Drop a Piece, Board-Put a White Piece on the Board, Captured Pieces-Take a Black Piece, Advance, Touch her leg, Board-Remove a White Piece, Advance

This does not work for me, I do not see "ask about reward" this incredibly unclear and I cannot complete this part

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It is a game breaker, because after the error you cant get anywhere. It startet right after the talk with Rick, so i cant do anything in the gangsters den. My only contact with Eve was the normal way to corrupt her, last talk was the "i was kidnapped".
I use Rags and i didnt use the save file this time.
I´m used the command prompt before trying to corrupt eve, but not for eve. Not sure on which chara i used the command, i think only on myself
Once again, thank you very much for reporting this bug. Honestly, I came across it once (when I used the cheat menu), so, I think the problem is there. This at the same time simplifies and complicates the problem of the bug tracking.

Is it possible for you to re-load some older save (before the rescue mission) and try to reach the point of the failure again, just to check if the problem still appears.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
same i downloaded the CHM but theres no information in it?
I just downloaded the file and it is ok. There is the only "main" folder at the beginning, but you may browse deeper and get the detailed information.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Anyone who were able to open the chm successfully?

PS There could be a problem if you use an OS other than Windows. Could you let me know which OS do you have?

In this case (and anyway), I would suggest you simply to download the "html"-based help. Just start with the "main.htm" and you will be able the very same information which you may find in the chm file.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Anybody have a problem where you can't access the photo?
Could you elaborate the problem, please? Which photos you cannot access? Did not "Photos" folder appear in your inventory once you get the Camera? BTW, in case you have Photos, but cannot see anything inside: are you sure that you have (some) photos there?

Also (important!) were you, by chance, using cheating menu to get the camera?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have fixed the error in the head of the post, and now you will see how cheats can be used.
Note though that using cheats have high chance to cause the game to break at some unexpected point. Cheats were developed for debugging purposes.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This does not work for me, I do not see "ask about reward" this incredibly unclear and I cannot complete this part
Looks like you do not know "cheating". This is a "must" to pass the test (cheating is (or, at least, should be) shown as a prerequisite for the quest in the Help and in your Tips for Tessa).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have the classical version of RAGS but when i try to open the game i get an error and nothing loads. any help?
I am not sure if I can help here, but try to load any other game first. If other games are loaded, could you try to re-download the file (there is always a chance for some error during the download process). Maybe, if you could, try the previous version, just to check if this is a problem of the game or this version.

Well, anyway, if you would like to play, you may still use the Html version.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
One request to anyone playing Html version. Please, let me know if you are able to finish this version successfully. I tested the Rugs version only, an know that Regalia works reasonably well in game transformation, but... there is still a possibility for an error.

Hallow1010101

Jun 20, 2020
Could you elaborate the problem, please? Which photos you cannot access? Did not "Photos" folder appear in your inventory once you get the Camera? BTW, in case you have Photos, but cannot see anything inside: are you sure that you have (some) photos there?

Also (important!) were you, by chance, using cheating menu to get the camera?
Currently play in the html version. The photo folder disappear in the inventory. Camera is working fine since I manage to photoshop Molly photo in the Jacob Rosinstein quest but no access to the photo folder.

Also, I can't egg on Maryam (the Mother).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Currently play in the html version. The photo folder disappear in the inventory. Camera is working fine since I manage to photoshop Molly photo in the Jacob Rosinstein quest but no access to the photo folder.

Also, I can't egg on Maryam (the Mother).
Thanks. Do you, by chance, remember when has it disappeared (after which events)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Maryam

Hallow1010101

Jun 20, 2020
Thanks. Do you, by chance, remember when has it disappeared (after which events)?

As for Maryam
So, i try to reload my saves and all of them lost the photo folder. I tried to use the solution but it doesn't work. The photo folder reappear when i restart the game and get the camera.

Also, when I was doing the gangster dent event. When I click hit on the head option. There seem to be an error.

Here the Error ( the gif appear but the event won't progress):
Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
Rags can not process the command correctly. If you are the game author, please correct the error in this command:CT_EXECUTETIMER

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So, i try to reload my saves and all of them lost the photo folder. I tried to use the solution but it doesn't work. The photo folder reappear when i restart the game and get the camera.

Also, when I was doing the gangster dent event. When I click hit on the head option. There seem to be an error.

Here the Error ( the gif appear but the event won't progress):
Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
Rags can not process the command correctly. If you are the game author, please correct the error in this command:CT_EXECUTETIMER
But at least, were you able to see Photo folder in the game at all? In other words: did it disappear or it did not appear?

As for the gangster den event, does this problem persists if you re-load? Does this problem appear if you try to break a skull of another gungster?

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
Once again, thank you very much for reporting this bug. Honestly, I came across it once (when I used the cheat menu), so, I think the problem is there. This at the same time simplifies and complicates the problem of the bug tracking.

Is it possible for you to re-load some older save (before the rescue mission) and try to reach the point of the failure again, just to check if the problem still appears.
sorry, can´t try it again. already started with your save file again.

sherconshadow

Oct 11, 2017
for father becker quest i have the dildo an drone how do i make the dildo drone for the prank at campus entry?or did i miss something

Proday

Apr 26, 2017
One request to anyone playing Html version. Please, let me know if you are able to finish this version successfully. I tested the Rugs version only, an know that Regalia works reasonably well in game transformation, but... there is still a possibility for an error.
Using older save, I can't access new content:
1. Can't Egg On Myriam
2. Bonnies content doesn't trigger (Only has "Chat" option)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes