every move leads to end game

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
any walk-through/ tips on the slave house after eve was kidnapped
I figured out how to make her and most of other girls to come and got the gun
what next ?
every move leads to end game
There is Help file (just HTML or cmh) with a detailed walkthrough (for this event as well). Let me know if you still have questions.

susi

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, so I rescued Eve and left the den.
But strange thing, the world seems to have reset everything. Notebook is empty. I still have the revolver, but no other items come back. I meet all girls as they were brand new, and start at corruption 0. Also BadBoy level back down from 7 to 0.

How did this come about?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi, so I rescued Eve and left the den.
But strange thing, the world seems to have reset everything. Notebook is empty. I still have the revolver, but no other items come back. I meet all girls as they were brand new, and start at corruption 0. Also BadBoy level back down from 7 to 0.

How did this come about?
The very same question I have right now... Could you let me know about some of your latest steps, so I would understand the sequence of events and identify the bug. Do you have any save during the event? Could you try to re-play and see if you get to the same state again?

Honestly, right now I am at a loss: I have no idea what can cause such a bug. Missing items - maybe, but resetting corruption and girls - this is very strange.

BTW. Do you play an HTML version or with RAGs?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
here you go. no pm allowed, or have i not found?
will probably replay on weekend.

hmm, no rsv files allowed either. renamed them.
First, thank you for the files, although, it took me some time before I was able to get back to work and test them.

But, what I see that that even your first save ( sinner3) which is almost at the start of the event, the notebook is empty.
1) do you have any early save, with full notebook? Probably, before you started the event with Eve?
2) Did you "restart"ed the event (well, once you fail, it restarts)?

Deepyy

Oct 23, 2017
So since i already used money on cleaner first, i have no money to bribe the police... what should I do?

Rushabh

Dec 6, 2018
can anyone help with Goal 15: Avoid being caught by the Hunter! Decide whether to unite with Creig (find a piece of carbon, "curse" memory loss potion and bread on a graveyard, and bring your sister to the abandoned house after 10 pm) or hide witchcraft book in his bedroom again. this quest pls

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
pics only?
is that regalia html-rags more comfy than usual rags?

if yes, no. could anyone make renp modded [with animated vids] version ? :cool:

Big_B

Jul 27, 2017
in web version whitchbag not working hunter always kill at end of night creeg never seen with girl in peeping.
is there any cheat for creig sperm?

winghigh

Oct 2, 2018
你:我希望我知道如何调配鸡尾酒。我需要获得相关技能。
我应该怎么办?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
in web version whitchbag not working hunter always kill at end of night creeg never seen with girl in peeping.
is there any cheat for creig sperm?
Could you, please, describe the problem. Why does not it working? What are the scores? How do you "prepare it"?
There is no cheat for that.

arocker124

Jan 1, 2018
So is there a good way to use the ambergris? I got a bad end, but she was one of the last characters and I couldn't be arsed figuring it out.
There's also fake ambergris in the museum. Far south IIRC. That avoids the bad end. You gotta get both tho

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes