3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I think I got hit by an old bug. Where I spied on Wendy before I got the fight skill. And then I 100ed her so I can't trigger the spy event anymore.
Weird... In fact, that is how it is supposed to be (I mean to return to her after getting fighting...) but possible. Thanks a lot for letting me know about this bug: I will have a look at the issue.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
hi, i just found this and seems fun.
just one question, why should i download the rags version instead of the html one, no install and no client seems better, no ?
or i'm losing some aspects ?
No, you will not loose anything. There is a very little chance for a Regalia specific bugs (although, I saw only one of such kind so far).

k L

Apr 3, 2017
html version cant save? saved earlier and now when i load my saved file, it doesnt do anything

tom54321

May 6, 2020
Can you put better instructions for playing the game? I open the rag game file and it says some kind of error and I can't play

Reactions: byskup

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Can you put better instructions for playing the game? I open the rag game file and it says some kind of error and I can't play
Have you tried the HTML version in Chrome? Seems to be fairly functional and presumably has some of the worst parts of Rags removed like the SQL Server install requirement which is likely what you have encountered.

HoboStrong

Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck at the Joshua's death event.
I've tried for about 20ish night and Simon never goes to play with Mary a second time. He's always with aby.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
html version cant save? saved earlier and now when i load my saved file, it doesnt do anything
If you talk about saving playing the save version, then there should be no problem with saving. But if your save file belongs to the previous version, I do not think it will work.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Please, check that the rags player version you are using is the right one. It must be exactly 2.4.16.0

And yes, you may play the html version.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm stuck at the Joshua's death event.
I've tried for about 20ish night and Simon never goes to play with Mary a second time. He's always with aby.
Well, there is 50% for Simon to choose one of the girls. So, you are either damn unlucky or there is a problem indeed. Could you try a couple of more times?

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
Is there way to zoom only right upper area (character's pic) in HTML regalia?
I used to play in Rags this game, and it was easy to zoom seperately, but now i dont want use rags for many bugs ;)

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I'm stuck with the abigail quest - I can't give mary any panties, cause "First, I need to give photos of Abigail in new panties to Mary. ", and i can't take any photos , because "You see again how Abigail tries on the underwear of Mary, but since you did not give her any new sets, she puts on the old ones."

I've got no photo of abigail in my inventory. Is there a way to fix this? I'm playing the html version.

Reactions: yukiband

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm stuck with the abigail quest - I can't give mary any panties, cause "First, I need to give photos of Abigail in new panties to Mary. ", and i can't take any photos , because "You see again how Abigail tries on the underwear of Mary, but since you did not give her any new sets, she puts on the old ones."

I've got no photo of abigail in my inventory. Is there a way to fix this? I'm playing the html version.
Weird... First, could you please provide a bit more information about the situation.
First, just in case, do you have a camera in your inventory? I hardly see how you could reach this state without a camera, but still.
Second, just in case as well, did you open Photos folder in your inventory?
Third, have you given any panties to Mary already? Or this is just the initial Mary's set?

PS If nothing works, you may try the cheat code and increase Abigail's level.

Reactions: Thor6

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Weird... First, could you please provide a bit more information about the situation.
First, just in case, do you have a camera in your inventory? I hardly see how you could reach this state without a camera, but still.
Second, just in case as well, did you open Photos folder in your inventory?
Third, have you given any panties to Mary already? Or this is just the initial Mary's set?

PS If nothing works, you may try the cheat code and increase Abigail's level.
Yeah, at this point i know how the game functions - i've completed all the other girls. No, i cant give her any panties, just saw the initial scene with her own. I may have rushed the scene before i've had a camera? I'm not sure tbh it was a while ago, the game takes quite some time ^^ .

In any case i do have a camera now and photos of abigail don't appear when a peep at 17 o clock. I can't give panties, and a can't take photos. I tried cheating to restart the event, but didn't manage with the UI. Ultimately decided to start a new game, and i'll see how that goes.

On a different note - the scene with tessa where you play checkers was really buggy for me - crashed a lot, around the second round. At first i couldn't get the event to complete at all, but at a point it ended up boosting her score to 100 instead of 70. I'm using firefox, if it matters.

EDIT: yeah on the new playthrough same happened. :/ Any pointers on how to cheat my way around this?

Last edited:
Reactions: yukiband and Thor6

Sp1kez

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, at this point i know how the game functions - i've completed all the other girls. No, i cant give her any panties, just saw the initial scene with her own. I may have rushed the scene before i've had a camera? I'm not sure tbh it was a while ago, the game takes quite some time ^^ .

In any case i do have a camera now and photos of abigail don't appear when a peep at 17 o clock. I can't give panties, and a can't take photos. I tried cheating to restart the event, but didn't manage with the UI. Ultimately decided to start a new game, and i'll see how that goes.

On a different note - the scene with tessa where you play checkers was really buggy for me - crashed a lot, around the second round. At first i couldn't get the event to complete at all, but at a point it ended up boosting her score to 100 instead of 70. I'm using firefox, if it matters.

EDIT: yeah on the new playthrough same happened. :/ Any pointers on how to cheat my way around this?
Both "Bugs" appeared to me aswell. Kinda frustrating ngl.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
The version of Regalia that Larry_Dreamer uploaded the 0.90 game with is old and is missing a lot of bugfixes.

If you extract this version on top of the one in the game directory it should fix some of the bugs, though I haven't fully tested so I don't know that it will fix all of them.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1639821649862.png
simon doesn't show up so I can't read his mind. Help!
welp nevermind. Had to pick the knock option to bring him up xD

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes