3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
So now i missed the chance to layla's corruption 50 to 70, which means now i cant trigger her 'missing phone event' i cant trigger [lets drink!] event at party. what can i do?

Dec 3, 2020
I think I've bugged out on Renna's events. After successfully doing the bar events, the walkthrough says I'm supposed to give the photos to her husband, but I don't have any photos.

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone know how to progress past goal 11 which is to have the Stone sisters reconcile? I've corrupted them and conversed with Eve to reconcile with her sisters and she moved back into her house but it won't move onto goal 12.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know how to progress past goal 11 which is to have the Stone sisters reconcile? I've corrupted them and conversed with Eve to reconcile with her sisters and she moved back into her house but it won't move onto goal 12.
I have the same issue. All 3 stoned girls are at 100% corruption, Eva is back at the farm in the morning. Simon is also removed from the gameboard, but I still have this objective for him: "Find out the involvement of Simon to the death of his father." But the goal 11 doesn't trigger.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I have the same issue. All 3 stoned girls are at 100% corruption, Eva is back at the farm in the morning. Simon is also removed from the gameboard, but I still have this objective for him: "Find out the involvement of Simon to the death of his father." But the goal 11 doesn't trigger.
I got the same problem too, but i just complete the principal jacob full corruption route and the goal 11 become completed

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The version of Regalia that Larry_Dreamer uploaded the 0.90 game with is old and is missing a lot of bugfixes.

If you extract this version on top of the one in the game directory it should fix some of the bugs, though I haven't fully tested so I don't know that it will fix all of them.

regalia - 0.9.21
First, thanks to selectivepaperclip for commenting on this issue.
For me, in order to provide right file, do I need to re-compile the project with regalia or it is enough to substitute "regalia" folder only?

Does anyone experience similar problems with Rags?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Shit... looks like the bug is still there... The objective for Simon is not important (as he is not to be used anymore), but your goal should advance once you ask Eva about reunion...
Do you remember, if you were able to reach "unite" the girls while this goal was active (or was it some of the previous goals)?

PS You may use command prompt, and advance your goal.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So now i missed the chance to layla's corruption 50 to 70, which means now i cant trigger her 'missing phone event' i cant trigger [lets drink!] event at party. what can i do?
Ehmmm, how did you "missed the chance to Layla's corruption?". You should be able to execute this part again at the party. Let me know if it is not so. Did you try to trigger "lets drink" on the next party?

Could you provide a bit more details about the problem. What were you doing last time?

PS Well, if you use commandPrompt you may increase level of Layla. Should not create much problems... I hope.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know what has to be done with the girls, or walkthrough on how to rescue Eve?
On the main page of the thread, there is Help file. Download it and find "Rescue Eve" event (just see it for Eve). There is a step by step walkthrough.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Looks like there is a bug. You should automatically be move there. Could you provide a bit more description about how you were progressing? What was the goal when you corrupted them all?

PS Do you play Regalia or Rags version. Please, answer.
PPS If you all play Html version, try to use the Regalia version proposed by selectivepaperclip a page ago. If this is Rags version... I need more details. Please, I just cannot repeat this bug and tried it several times.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ok... found the problem with the second quest of Abigail (giving panties to her).

The details could be interested to @selectivepaperclip (but I have a gut feeling that you know about it already):
The problem is that Rags is not Case Sensitive, and Regalia (as I assume) is. So, if I have an internal parameter like "Look" and compare it with "look", Rags passes the test and Regalia does not.

But! This may depend on a version. @selectivepaperclip, could you, please, let me know if all versions of Regalia are case sensitive (or, the new ones are similar to Rags)?

For those who play Regalia and would like to progress (if new version does not solve the problem):
1) Enter the code for command prompt;
2) Enter c_level
3) Select the number (3 digits) for Abigail.
4) Do not use the leftovers of this quest in the following (e.g., do not give panties to Mary and do not select the options for talking related to it): this may block further quests.

PS Now I wonder if other problems may have the same root (which means, that reproducing them with Rags is impossible)...

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
A question to everyone who has problem with Goal 11 (@nensense; @icewanted; neodtst):
- What does "your goal" says? Does it say "Goal 11: Corrupt all memebers of the Stone family to maximum"? (Oh! a misspelling!) or does it contain some different goal description? Or when you talk about "Goal 11" you refer to your goals (as they are numbered in the "walkthrough")?

- Do you remember what "your goal" stated once you were ready to re-unite Stone girls?

PS. Can anyone confirm having "Goal 11: Corrupt all memebers of the Stone family to maximum" with Jacob Rosinstein ( the head of the university) with sin level lower than 100?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
A question to everyone who has problem with Goal 11 (@nensense; @icewanted; neodtst):
- What does "your goal" says? Does it say "Goal 11: Corrupt all memebers of the Stone family to maximum"? (Oh! a misspelling!) or does it contain some different goal description? Or when you talk about "Goal 11" you refer to your goals (as they are numbered in the "walkthrough")?

- Do you remember what "your goal" stated once you were ready to re-unite Stone girls?

PS. Can anyone confirm having "Goal 11: Corrupt all memebers of the Stone family to maximum" with Jacob Rosinstein ( the head of the university) with sin level lower than 100?
Here is my save just before I "skip" goal #11. I'm playing in RAGs. (Goal#11 says: Goal 11: Corrupt all memebers of the Stone family to maximum. Make Evangelina to get back home!"

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
But! This may depend on a version. @selectivepaperclip, could you, please, let me know if all versions of Regalia are case sensitive (or, the new ones are similar to Rags)?
There have been many case (in-)sensitivity bugs fixed in Regalia through the years. The version you included with the release in the OP is 0.9.8 which is years behind the current version, 0.9.21.

I have confirmed with that the 0.9.21 version can get through all the main content of the game, and the 0.9.8 version definitely cannot.

I'm sorry that you've had to spend time diagnosing issues with other peoples' code, but this is the same thing that happened with the last release so it's a bit frustrating for me too.

I'm not sure how you made the Regalia release this time but the proper installation process (make sure to pull the latest code first!) but in a pinch it may be sufficient to just extract the updated version I posted on the last page.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Here is my save just before I "skip" goal #11. I'm playing in RAGs. (Goal#11 says: Goal 11: Corrupt all memebers of the Stone family to maximum. Make Evangelina to get back home!"
Thank you very much, friend! I found the cause of the confusion.

For everyone having this "bug": This is not a bug for the game as such, as you may play further (you should corrupt Jacob Rosinstein to progress). The problem is just wrong "your goal" assignment.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes