3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Well, you are the second one who complains about that. Sounds very strange to me, as you should be able to drink with Layla at the next party after you failed. Could you provide me a bit more information about how did you try to "pass" this quest of Layla? Which options did you select?

Thanks for reporting and sending me the save file.
I chose something like "wait" in front of the toilet (I don't remember exactly the sentence). I never had a second try (after the first success).

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I chose something like "wait" in front of the toilet (I don't remember exactly the sentence). I never had a second try (after the first success).
Thanks for the details. I have found the flow in the logic. Unfortunately, it can be solved in the new version only (to be uploaded in a week or so).

You should either use cheat menu to rise Layla's level for 1 or restart... or wait for the clean version to be uploaded. sorry for that.

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the details. I have found the flow in the logic. Unfortunately, it can be solved in the new version only (to be uploaded in a week or so).

You should either use cheat menu to rise Layla's level for 1 or restart... or wait for the clean version to be uploaded. sorry for that.
thank you

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
For some reason, I can not get the taxi minigame for Emma Kingston right. I follow the tutorial and get to the part where I have to follow the taxi. But it keeps on escaping me.

What obvious thing am I not seeing?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
1) Could you provide a bit more detailed information to let me know how you reached the failure state.

2) In order to close the command prompt, you need to type "exit" (if you type "help" you should see all possible commands... half of which do nothing :) )
I don't think I did anything special. I drunk with layla, did the proper toasts but then when my character had to let it out, I chose to pee outside instead of inside. only days later did I realize that I needed to see the penis inside to progress with Layla and that going to the party doesn't reprompt me to drink with layla to reattempt.

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
For some reason, I can not get the taxi minigame for Emma Kingston right. I follow the tutorial and get to the part where I have to follow the taxi. But it keeps on escaping me.

I was missing something obvious indeed. I was to focused on the map and did not see the cab in the room objects :smirk:

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I am not sure that you are still using the latest version. Note, that if it is the latest version of Regalia, it must be written in the top right corner : Regalia 0.9.21 (not 0.9.8!).

PS Also the problem with Tessa should be solved with the latest version.
going a little deeper I ended up noticing that it was errors caused by my browser that it had been a while since I had updated it, many of the errors were resolved... Sorry for the wrong messages

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

"Follow" here is not following the taxi, but selecting the option "follow":
You should spot the taxi in the "items/objects" field of Rags/Regalia, (right) click on it and select "follow".

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I don't think I did anything special. I drunk with layla, did the proper toasts but then when my character had to let it out, I chose to pee outside instead of inside. only days later did I realize that I needed to see the penis inside to progress with Layla and that going to the party doesn't reprompt me to drink with layla to reattempt.
Yeah. Sorry. It is a bug indeed. Some flow in the logic. I have fixed it already, but it will be uploaded with the next 0.90.01 version (at the end of this week).

As for you, you may use "command prompt" (see the initial page of the thread for the code), and advance Layla's story by cheating: "c_level"; "025" (only once); "exit".

Reactions: ninjahedgehog

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
"Follow" here is not following the taxi, but selecting the option "follow":
You should spot the taxi in the "items/objects" field of Rags/Regalia, (right) click on it and select "follow".
yeah I figured after a while, it makes me feel kind of dumb XD

benjiyac

Mar 9, 2018
my game is completely bugged, I can't do anything, I was playing with Tessa and the game got broken, I can't pass days by clicking on my portrait and inventory is empty (save file attached)

Dec 3, 2020
ok, so I got through most of the game, and now I'm on the witcher event.

First thing: The HTML version straight up broke for me pretty early on, using Edge I couldn't save at all, and using Vivaldi didn't work either. Every day at I think 1800 it would throw up a bunch of errors regarding character movements, but I could mash ok a few times and get past that. One of the early quests though got me in an infinite loop of errors I couldn't escape from. So I swapped to the RAGS version.

As for the Witcher event... I'm not sure how in the world you are supposed to survive here. Because going to any location with Creig there kills you instantly and he is just camped outside of your house a majority of the time. It is 100% luck to survive when you have to get from place to place. I gave up after trying to write the letters after about an hour. There needs to be a defense against death either by skill or by time.

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I am not sure that you are still using the latest version. Note, that if it is the latest version of Regalia, it must be written in the top right corner : Regalia 0.9.21 (not 0.9.8!).

PS Also the problem with Tessa should be solved with the latest version.
Yes, As I can see mine is 0.9.8 , i will dowload again the game

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017

First thing: The HTML version straight up broke for me pretty early on, using Edge I couldn't save at all, and using Vivaldi didn't work either. Every day at I think 1800 it would throw up a bunch of errors regarding character movements, but I could mash ok a few times and get past that. One of the early quests though got me in an infinite loop of errors I couldn't escape from. So I swapped to the RAGS version.

As for the Witcher event... I'm not sure how in the world you are supposed to survive here. Because going to any location with Creig there kills you instantly and he is just camped outside of your house a majority of the time. It is 100% luck to survive when you have to get from place to place. I gave up after trying to write the letters after about an hour. There needs to be a defense against death either by skill or by time.
The quote below with file should fix the first problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For your second problem, I would advise using the walkthrough in OP, beside you indeed need some luck, but also some quick clicking (walk back the way you came) to avoid Creig.

Dec 3, 2020
For your second problem, I would advise using the walkthrough in OP, beside you indeed need some luck, but also some quick clicking (walk back the way you came) to avoid Creig.
Tried going directly between the church and home, so definitely walking back from where I came. Tried clicking as fast as possible. Neither helped. Also, yeah, I'm using the walkthrough. Creig just camps in front of your house too often and being in the same location as him ever is instant death.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi. In the beginning of the quest, Bak tells you, that you must go back every time you spot Creig. so, if you come from North, you must quickly go North, If you come from West-East, you must quickly go North-East. Then, go around or wait for Creig to go away.
Yes, this is a bit pain in the ass, but otherwise, what is a challenge to write four distinct mails and send them in the nearby location?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Tried going directly between the church and home, so definitely walking back from where I came. Tried clicking as fast as possible. Neither helped. Also, yeah, I'm using the walkthrough. Creig just camps in front of your house too often and being in the same location as him ever is instant death.
In fact, for the first day there is almost equal probability for Creig to appear in front of your house (or anywhere else). Just go back (to your house, as you spot him (a couple of times) and he will go away.

benjiyac

Mar 9, 2018

Exactly the same, tips for new commer : dont play on the html version !

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I started to play on the Rags now, but i saw a problem when i started to do the game with Tessa Clayton, the game doesn´t appear the seconds to do the move and it apeears a lot of problems after

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Against my better judgement i started playing again ... (the HTML version this time) again. Surprise surprise checkers are still bugged as fuck ... anyone know how to cheat your way past it ? Not that 2 other characters are not bugged still but hey ...

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes