3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
To Troll and LrgeDick and everyone who has problems with Tessa playing Html version (Regalia)

Check the version of Regalia your are playing! It must be 0.9.21 ! Not 0.9.8!

You may download the version uploaded by selectivepaperclip and copy it into the folder of the game.

The version of Regalia that Larry_Dreamer uploaded the 0.90 game with is old and is missing a lot of bugfixes.

If you extract this version on top of the one in the game directory it should fix some of the bugs, though I haven't fully tested so I don't know that it will fix all of them.

regalia - 0.9.21
Or use the version I uploaded on Sunday (26/12/2021).

In any case, check the version in the top right corner.

I just have done tests with this quest (using Chrome and Opera): I was able to pass it without any problems
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS I also had some problems with saving in Chrome, as I and many others experienced before. After importing saves into Opera, I experienced no such problems anymore.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
A version with the fixed reported bugs have been uploaded.

A save file for Rags is available.
- Write a mail to Emma Kingston at your house (to start corrupting her)
- go swimming at the beach and pretend drowning (to start corrupting Nessa Swift).

shrimpsleep

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, I'm getting a bug on the HTML version 0.9.21 when i'm meant to be photoshopping photos of Molly.
It asks to pick a model but has no options (see screenshot)
Is there a fix or a way to cheat past this?
Thanks

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi, I'm getting a bug on the HTML version 0.9.21 when i'm meant to be photoshopping photos of Molly.
It asks to pick a model but has no options (see screenshot)
Is there a fix or a way to cheat past this?
Thanks
Damn... How? could you provide a bit more details about this problem?
Does anyone else faces a similar problem?

shrimpsleep

Jun 25, 2017
Damn... How? could you provide a bit more details about this problem?
Does anyone else faces a similar problem?

Sure, I've taken the photos of Molly, I interact with the laptop, Photoshop Molly's Photos, then hit "Make a Decision" but then the only option is to cancel, the box which i guess normally has the options is empty.

Everything else seems to be running fine, except my main goal seems to be stuck on Goal 11 (Stone family - all are fully corrupted and Eve is back home).

I've attached the save if thats useful.

Hopefully that helps, thanks for your help i'll use the cheat if it still makes no sense.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Everything else seems to be running fine, except my main goal seems to be stuck on Goal 11 (Stone family - all are fully corrupted and Eve is back home).
Hmmm. While I am trying to figure out what has happened with Molly's quest, could you, please, elaborate on the problem with the main quest (Goal 11).

Oh... I think, I've got it. Probably, you downloaded the game before the New Year. There was a problem with tip system. Goal 11 stays active, although your main goal is Jacob Rosinstein (the quest, you have troubles with).

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Is there anyway to replay events? I'm thinking of the pool game (want to see all 3 girls routes), and the bike wash event specifically at the moment.

shrimpsleep

Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm. While I am trying to figure out what has happened with Molly's quest, could you, please, elaborate on the problem with the main quest (Goal 11).

Oh... I think, I've got it. Probably, you downloaded the game before the New Year. There was a problem with tip system. Goal 11 stays active, although your main goal is Jacob Rosinstein (the quest, you have troubles with).
The main quest issue is just when i go to check my current goal it still says Goal 11, it may just be the tip, i did download 0.90 back in December then upgraded to 0.9.21 on the first of Jan with the same save. I don't think it's game breaking.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The main quest issue is just when i go to check my current goal it still says Goal 11, it may just be the tip, i did download 0.90 back in December then upgraded to 0.9.21 on the first of Jan with the same save. I don't think it's game breaking.
Just progress with Jacob. This should resolve the issue automatically.

Reactions: shrimpsleep

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
im afraid to play rags. maybe with some extended w/t where each click/move is described.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
im afraid to play rags. maybe with some extended w/t where each click/move is described.
Why do you affraid to play rags? It won't bite.
There is help with all steps.
Describing every move and click is useless. It is kinda an open world game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Larry_Dreamer
how to make chm help file work? it doesnot show any pages
--
individual pages i downloaded do work. i can jump through names . but some hyperlinks dont work: rose, nessa, angela. (not sure if always or on chosen pages. incorrect pathes? ) so in that case i just open their respective htmls
--
sometimes there are small messes / wrong names. like on vanessa's page there is a mistake in q3: should be talk to norma about old books
or mary q4, wrong link to 7lvl instead of 8 (cheating)
--

joshua murder.
w/t
Now, first, try to enter the farm house, when Simon Stone is inside. He will come out to yell at you. Read his sins and you will know that it was he who killed his father. Do not rush to report this to Olivia Osborne, since she will ask for proofs. Nevertheless, this step is essential before you go to the barn.
this should be re-written. i thought it was a bug caz there was no option to interact. i would have never guessed to knock when simon is already out. ( counter-intuitive) and that it would make him interactable so that i could click on his name to use 'read mind' option. (!)it is rags. every click should be described
--
abigail q4. something is missed in w/t. caz olivia was at 100 but i could not "ask for Simon's tools"
hm. w/t misleaded me"But first, you should go to Olivia" (which implies that first u must obtain those tools; BEFORE any other interaction) whereas firstly i needed to click 'punish' and then you go to Olivia ; yep, every click <...>
bonnie q2. kingston robbery. feels like guide have extra info which distracts you. i want to perform things 1 by 1 and had to replay couple of times caz some timers misleaded me.
*also there is no visuals for clyde resting i believe (and i just expected that caz i dont read left-side narrative text ; i think i had similar situation with cox bdsm site when i completed some action , like use her or fuck her - but was not aware of it caz i didnot see any relevant visuals.)
bonnie q5. ''Then, wait for BullDog to arrive and take Bonnie to have fun with her.' - never happened. i waited and got killed.
needs rewriting as actually you DO NOT wait until bulldog (does he come? no idea. saw no visuals. never read a text). u click left-side wait x1 time or so and then (when bonnie is no longer shown in chars menu) ask hound to take u to the camp. (then she starts killing)
emma q3. instead of 'ask them' (which i wrongly assumed was a part of talk option) needs to be emphasized that you pick an option 'to seduce'
also card game was painful. why same principle is not applied to when his score>yours (as i saw him taking not top card)
tessa q4' ...(not in your inventory!) ' that was kinda misleading for me, indeed, not inventory but after that i started focusing on actual pictures of a game board ; took me couple of games to understand that items are in room objects. (which is also kinda invetory-like slot) and guide misses tons of ui and clicks descriptions.
helen q5. after forgin u need to talk to anabelle 2nd time
coleman resigns ah. leo is in the cells area. was misled abit
hunter event . confusing two routes, looks like i avoided piece of info in actualy needed for my route. hate routes. it is not freaking VN. as * as endgames.
k i talked to that
slave-caged girl earlier than needed (with option to fck her), so i cannot get his sperm now. had to replay
f annoying. it is last part and i cannot survive. bugged mechanics. needs reworking

--
all those logistics, card & board mini-games must be made skippable. rng ,rags ui v timer, w/t omittions - is of no help here.
(including chess with quincy and draught with helena )

--
i dunno, maybe i become tired , annoyed and grumpy... or maybe my endgame somehow coincided with reduced quality of w/t

Last edited:

Voracity0739

Sep 30, 2020
I got all the uni girl and joe and Wendy to 100, but can’t trigger the father Becker scene by casting on rubi someone plz help

Juangar

May 16, 2021
I did all on normal mode but it is stuck at 68 bad boy it doesn't go further so I can not get the new options, last one is burgling.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes