3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
There have been many case (in-)sensitivity bugs fixed in Regalia through the years. The version you included with the release in the OP is 0.9.8 which is years behind the current version, 0.9.21.

I have confirmed with that the 0.9.21 version can get through all the main content of the game, and the 0.9.8 version definitely cannot.

I'm sorry that you've had to spend time diagnosing issues with other peoples' code, but this is the same thing that happened with the last release so it's a bit frustrating for me too.

I'm not sure how you made the Regalia release this time but the proper installation process (make sure to pull the latest code first!) but in a pinch it may be sufficient to just extract the updated version I posted on the last page.
Thanks for the reply. I will download the latest version of Regalia and will upload the updated version of The Sinner once soon.

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I'm having some problems with the html version always at 18 hours the game gives 4 very annoying error messages every day always at this time. And following Abigail's file I'm stuck because the character doesn't want to give Mary even a pair of panties saying that I must first give the photo but I don't even have a photo and I've also tried everything to see if there was a way to take another one but it doesn't seem to have any knowledge neither with the camera nor anywhere else for the photo to be taken manually I'm kind of stuck at this point even following the help file, I would like to know what to do or if it's some error of mine or the game.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I'm having some problems with the html version always at 18 hours the game gives 4 very annoying error messages every day always at this time. And following Abigail's file I'm stuck because the character doesn't want to give Mary even a pair of panties saying that I must first give the photo but I don't even have a photo and I've also tried everything to see if there was a way to take another one but it doesn't seem to have any knowledge neither with the camera nor anywhere else for the photo to be taken manually I'm kind of stuck at this point even following the help file, I would like to know what to do or if it's some error of mine or the game.
I dont know if its the same problem i had I could only give tyhe panties to Mary Stone when i had all 6 in my inventory.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
The version of Regalia that Larry_Dreamer uploaded the 0.90 game with is old and is missing a lot of bugfixes.

If you extract this version on top of the one in the game directory it should fix some of the bugs, though I haven't fully tested so I don't know that it will fix all of them.

regalia - 0.9.21

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I found another bug in the HTML version that prevents progress during the game against Tessa, it is impossible to cheat more than once as every next time you interact with the button you will receive an error message not showing the interaction options.

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I´m having problems with the saves, there is a time that it cannot save anymore, or if i export a save after the import option doesn´t work

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I found another bug in the HTML version that prevents progress during the game against Tessa, it is impossible to cheat more than once as every next time you interact with the button you will receive an error message not showing the interaction options.
If I've got it right, both problems could be solved using the latest Regalia version. Please, follow the instructions provided by selectivepaperclip . And if it is possible, let me know if it solves the problems.

The version of Regalia that Larry_Dreamer uploaded the 0.90 game with is old and is missing a lot of bugfixes.

If you extract this version on top of the one in the game directory it should fix some of the bugs, though I haven't fully tested so I don't know that it will fix all of them.

regalia - 0.9.21

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm having some problems with the html version always at 18 hours the game gives 4 very annoying error messages every day always at this time.
Try to apply the new version of Regalia and let us know if the problem persists. Does anyone else has the same problem?

PS Could you copy the error message here (this could help to solve the problem)

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I´m having problems with the saves, there is a time that it cannot save anymore, or if i export a save after the import option doesn´t work
If I've got it right, you are playing the html version. Did you try to close and then re-open the game? Use another browser? Can you, please, re-load some of the older saves and slowly progress, trying to identify the event which causes the game to malfunction (if it is some bug of the game)?

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Hello. is it possible to re-drink with Layla at the party ?
I didn't try to open the door the first time and now I don't have the possibility to go to the toilet.
(I play the html version with the selectivepaperclip's correction)

Edit: saves added

Last edited:

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded the new version both bugs persist, both the 18 o'clock bug and the game against Tessa... and I found a bug that literally breaks the game forcing you to close it during the beginning of Helen's quest line.
I will post the error images shortly along with the save file. Sorry for my English.

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
If I've got it right, you are playing the html version. Did you try to close and then re-open the game? Use another browser? Can you, please, re-load some of the older saves and slowly progress, trying to identify the event which causes the game to malfunction (if it is some bug of the game)?
I´m using Firefox, i will try now in the Microsoft Edge to see if still happens, but it sucks to redo everything for the 3rd time, and a little detail, i didin´t use any cheat to play

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
so trying to use the command prompt to get past the fact that I messed up the layla quest (drunk, didn't go with the bathroom and no matter how many times i go to the party the prompt isn't showing up again) and after i choose the level up the command prompt won't go away. using html

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
so trying to use the command prompt to get past the fact that I messed up the layla quest (drunk, didn't go with the bathroom and no matter how many times i go to the party the prompt isn't showing up again) and after i choose the level up the command prompt won't go away. using html
1) Could you provide a bit more detailed information to let me know how you reached the failure state.

2) In order to close the command prompt, you need to type "exit" (if you type "help" you should see all possible commands... half of which do nothing :) )

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hello. is it possible to re-drink with Layla at the party ?
I didn't try to open the door the first time and now I don't have the possibility to go to the toilet.
(I play the html version with the selectivepaperclip's correction)

Edit: saves added
Well, you are the second one who complains about that. Sounds very strange to me, as you should be able to drink with Layla at the next party after you failed. Could you provide me a bit more information about how did you try to "pass" this quest of Layla? Which options did you select?

Thanks for reporting and sending me the save file.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded the new version both bugs persist, both the 18 o'clock bug and the game against Tessa... and I found a bug that literally breaks the game forcing you to close it during the beginning of Helen's quest line.
I will post the error images shortly along with the save file. Sorry for my English.
I am not sure that you are still using the latest version. Note, that if it is the latest version of Regalia, it must be written in the top right corner : Regalia 0.9.21 (not 0.9.8!).

PS Also the problem with Tessa should be solved with the latest version.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I´m using Firefox, i will try now in the Microsoft Edge to see if still happens, but it sucks to redo everything for the 3rd time, and a little detail, i didin´t use any cheat to play
OK, I tried to import a save and got a problem (something related to Local Storage quota been exceed). Tested in Chrome. But, using other browsers (Firefox and Opera) the problem did not appear.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes