3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

UKGandalf

Nov 13, 2017
First, thanks for not forgetting (although, I admit, I could be rightfully blamed for not doing enough in order not to be :) )

Now, back to the subject:

I DID NOT ABANDONE THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME! DO NOT TRUST THE TAG IN THE TITLE (it was not me who put it there!)

I am working on the new version. Sister is almost done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welcome back... although as this post was October last year and we're now in May I hope things have improved for you and that this post about the game not being abandoned still holds true.
I only just discovered this game and despite the sometimes amusing (but still understandable) translations it is so much more well-structured and thought out than the majority of the other generic Harem/Mind Control/Corruption games I've come across so far.
Love the content so far and can't wait for the next release. (y)

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It was too long... OK, it was WAY TOO LONG! I know guys. I will write some excuses for that, but who caress, right?

The good and the main news is that I am BACK... And not only with this small note, but with a version. And not only a version, but THE VERSION. The FINAL version. Everything is in place. Everything is done. All side quests and Easter eggs are implemented. Every single step is recorded in help/walkthrough.

I am planning to upload the game in a day (or two, at most) - I just need to pack all bits and upload them.

PS Thanks to everyone who did not forget about me and my game. Thanks to all who just discovered it and waits for the final release.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It was too long... OK, it was WAY TOO LONG! I know guys. I will write some excuses for that, but who caress, right?

The good and the main news is that I am BACK... And not only with this small note, but with a version. And not only a version, but THE VERSION. The FINAL version. Everything is in place. Everything is done. All side quests and Easter eggs are implemented. Every single step is recorded in help/walkthrough.

I am planning to upload the game in a day (or two, at most) - I just need to pack all bits and upload them.

PS Thanks to everyone who did not forget about me and my game. Thanks to all who just discovered it and waits for the final release.
Congratulations for completing your project! I wish you good luck for your future projects.

Reactions: Mourka and megaera

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
tried to install it on Win10 , but it fails with Invalid padding

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.
at System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.DecryptData(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount, Byte[]& outputBuffer, Int32 outputOffset, PaddingMode paddingMode, Boolean fLast)
at System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount)
at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.FlushFinalBlock()
at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at System.IO.Stream.Close()
at Rags.EncDec.Decrypt(String fileIn, MemoryStream& memst, CryptoStream& cs, String Password)
at Rags.frmMain.cfd2619d4c79d66471f6028e1a52a2657(String )
at Rags.frmMain.c5c4b79a4344c161f0e92b29e3a6d644e(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4644.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Rags
Assembly Version: 2.4.16.0
Win32 Version: 2.4.16.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/Rags.exe
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
ResourceAssembly
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/Rags.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4550.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
RagsLib
Assembly Version: 2.4.16.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/RagsLib.DLL
ResourceAssembly
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/RagsLib.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Web.Services
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll
System.Data.SqlServerCe
Assembly Version: 3.5.1.0
Win32 Version: 3.5.8080.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/System.Data.SqlServerCe.DLL
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Any Ideas how to fix this?

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
The sexy dress does not spawn after spyting on Eva Rocks, effectivelly blocking prog in the Html version as per save (save b)

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
as I said over on hypnopics man, CONGRATS on hitting that finish line. I no longer keep RAGS anymore it was your game and one other that were like the last of them and they are great but RAGS is getting to be too annoying to keep operational and nothing else uses it anymore

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
At start (HTML), I am told to choose between 2 difficulties, but I am not provided any means, I can find, to actually choose. It simply says "choose", then continues on in "normal".

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
how do i run this game?
i tried searching Rags Player 2.4.16.0 on google but i cant find where to download it

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The sexy dress does not spawn after spyting on Eva Rocks, effectivelly blocking prog in the Html version as per save (save b)
In the latest version of the game, it is not required to "peep" for the sexy dress to appear. Do you mean, that once it was there and then, it stopped appearing?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
At start (HTML), I am told to choose between 2 difficulties, but I am not provided any means, I can find, to actually choose. It simply says "choose", then continues on in "normal".
Are you sure that you play the latest version of the game? Version 1.00 does not allow selecting difficulty. Only one (normal) difficulty is "supported".

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Damn... you are right. If you do not take the dress and exit the beach location, the dress disappears. I see where the error is. I will fix it tomorrow.

Thanks for reporting.

For those who has come as far and stumbled on this bug, this is the walk around (using cheats):
1) Use cheat menu (Command Prompt); code: "K1l0vva7"
2) enter "c_level"
3) "021" (code for Ann)
4) "exit"

I think, you should not face any serious issues with this cheating.

Last edited:

metall_lords

Jun 12, 2020
Ну привет! Прошло то сколько времени, война, я уже и ранение получил, і тут вижу сиє, ты жив єто уже хорошо, помню что уже давно хотел закончить єтот проєкт и взяться за новые, мои поздравления! Надеюсь ты не в рашке а где нибудь в лучшем месте, спасибо за игру, пройду этот шедевр еще раз, может ты меня уже и не помниш но знай твоя игра топ, а видеть тебя что ты свое дело не бросил приятно. Удачи тебе человек по ту сторону мира

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
as I said over on hypnopics man, CONGRATS on hitting that finish line. I no longer keep RAGS anymore it was your game and one other that were like the last of them and they are great but RAGS is getting to be too annoying to keep operational and nothing else uses it anymore
Apparently Lilith Device is nearing completion?

Larry_Dreamer you have no need for excuses when compared to that, hah. That said congrats on finishing! I'm glad to have the "full" version to play with now. Looking forward to it!

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Are you sure that you play the latest version of the game? Version 1.00 does not allow selecting difficulty. Only one (normal) difficulty is "supported".
I downloaded it from here, 20 mins before my op. Im sure it says v1.0 on the file. Regardless, if it tells me to select a difficulty, and shows the difficulty descriptions, its very odd that it is then not supported. Why not just remove it, so people aren't left confused?

qwerfa

Jun 3, 2017
I loved this game, but I genuinely thought it was dead. Well fucking done! Seeing completed works is already fairly rare, and yours is one I'm really glad to see.

Congratulations on crossing the finish line!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes