• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The version has been upgraded to v1.01 to fix an important bug. The bug is gamebreaking, but is avoidable (i.e., unless you play in a particular way, you will not face it) see the details below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to rise 3 levels for Ann, as they are internally connected. This will cut 1 possibility for thieving (sexy dress) and 1 possibility for drinking (smoking a joint), but there will be still enough possibilities to rise the corresponding levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: megaera

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I used the steps to skip the dress error, but I can't continue either, when I try to ask for the joint at the party it won't let me, do I have to do something else first?

I tried before and after the fix and the same thing happens, I hope the solution is not to start a new game

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh shit, didn't realize this game had finally been completed. Been around for years but glad to see it actually completed rather than disappear into obscurity. Downloading it now...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSinnerGame-1.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I'll have this too say: the leveling has no leeway. not seeing many ways to get from 55 to 60 as all of my quest no require skills i don't have.

Edit: Figured it out. Needed topunch a few random dudes lying around.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I used the steps to skip the dress error, but I can't continue either, when I try to ask for the joint at the party it won't let me, do I have to do something else first?

I tried before and after the fix and the same thing happens, I hope the solution is not to start a new game
Indeed, you are right. You should rise 3 levels for Ann, as they are interconnected. You get -1 stripping scene, -1 possibility for thieving and -1 possibility for drinking, but you will be able to continue playing (or so I hope).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I checkes, it's 2.4.16.0. Tried to reinstall it to make sure and it is indeed the right version.

These are the details of the error message:

Sorry, I am not a big expert in fixing rags issues. The good point is that you can play the HTML version, instead. Even though, the game was created for rags, the HTML version usually works fine.

laurent.pasquier42

Dec 8, 2020
Indeed, you are right. You should rise 3 levels for Ann, as they are interconnected. You get -1 stripping scene, -1 possibility for thieving and -1 possibility for drinking, but you will be able to continue playing (or so I hope).
It seems to me that this is not enough -> I am still on the goal '[c Red]Goal 5:party: Steal clothes of a prostitute and give them to Ann.[/c]'. It seems like I can't achieve/start the next goal ? It there a warkaround ?

Reactions: idk_somehornyguy

SB2100

Sep 11, 2021

Facing the same issue

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Per walkthrough: " interract with the Simon's wardrobe to open it. You will find a forgotten diary of Simon. "
Wardrobe does not contain diary as per save.

Reactions: yukiband

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Just to clarify, you talk about the following message in the text window (on the left), not about selecting the option (on the right), do not you?

If that is the case, than, you are right, I should have removed this. To be done.
Yes, that's the part to which I was referring.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any reason to use the rags version instead of the HTML version? The HTML works fine for me and avoids having to deal with rags.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Per walkthrough: " interract with the Simon's wardrobe to open it. You will find a forgotten diary of Simon. "
Wardrobe does not contain diary as per save.
You are right. Logically, you should not be able to pass Eve's second quest without reading the diary. But with the Help you can pass her tests without it...

This creates an issue with Mary, as you will not be able to reach level 50 (there will not be a possibility to ask Eve if she is Evangelina and ask her for proofs). You can pass the issue using the Command Prompt:
1) c_level
2) 023
3) exit

This, potentially, may create an issue with the goal dedicated to the Stones family (organise the Reunion), but, it also can be resolved with "goal" command.

PS Seems like tomorrow I should work on 1.02 version...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: megaera

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is there any reason to use the rags version instead of the HTML version? The HTML works fine for me and avoids having to deal with rags.
Not really. The game was developed with the Rags Development tool, and was meant to be played in Rags. But with Regalia, you can play it in HTML form. The later is faster. Yet, potentially, there could be errors in enterpreting rags commands. There were some issues in the past (when the Regalia tool was a bit raw). Now, it should be safe to play the HTML version.

Reactions: taler

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I'm playing the HTML version and I seem to be encountering a bug that shows up in this thread going back to 2020. I supposedly took pictures of Reanna when we went to the bar with her hubby. But I don't have a camera nor a camera folder in my inventory. I don't believe I've ever obtained a camera explicitly (I just kind of assumed the MC was using some undeclared cellphone camera when the scene played). I haven't used any cheats. I seem to be running 1.0 but the changelog for 1.01 doesn't sound relevant to this issue.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes