3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is the game dead? I first played the game back in 2019. What a trip to memory lane. I'd be very sad if it was dead.
Believe it or not... it is not dead. I have just finished implementing two more girls. I need some time for debugging and testing (not an easy task with a big game in Rags).
It was awefully long - I know. Sorry, but all this COVID situation (plus family issues) significantly reduced my time. Now, the things start to turn to normal, and I am all for finishing the game (after these two girls, I plan to have only one more... last release to complete).

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Believe it or not... it is not dead. I have just finished implementing two more girls. I need some time for debugging and testing (not an easy task with a big game in Rags).
It was awefully long - I know. Sorry, but all this COVID situation (plus family issues) significantly reduced my time. Now, the things start to turn to normal, and I am all for finishing the game (after these two girls, I plan to have only one more... last release to complete).
Oh boy I can't wait for a new update. Please please tell me when you update the game.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
First thanks to everyone who is still waiting for the update. Here is a short report about the status: I have finished debugging the new version. Now, I am updating Help and do the final pass for the whole game. Once I am done with it I will do the release.

exter

May 29, 2017
Wow, it almost feels like a lifetime ago, since i first heard about and played this game on the collective. It is definitly an interesting one. So, kudos for sticking with it and wanting to finish it after all this time.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I think I got hit by an old bug. Where I spied on Wendy before I got the fight skill. And then I 100ed her so I can't trigger the spy event anymore.

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Didn't know this game was still got update, have been playing this since it's first version in hypnopic collective. Goodluck in the near future.(y)

cardigait

Oct 18, 2018
hi, i just found this and seems fun.
just one question, why should i download the rags version instead of the html one, no install and no client seems better, no ?
or i'm losing some aspects ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hi, i just found this and seems fun.
just one question, why should i download the rags version instead of the html one, no install and no client seems better, no ?
or i'm losing some aspects ?
Haven't looked at it for a year or so but I think this still holds true:

The RAGS version is the original game, the HTML version is an adaptation using Regalia. They should be identical in content, but there may be occasional bugs to do with porting the RAGS game into HTML (though I believe most of them have been stomped by now).

Reactions: cardigait

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Wow, it almost feels like a lifetime ago, since i first heard about and played this game on the collective. It is definitly an interesting one. So, kudos for sticking with it and wanting to finish it after all this time.
Sadly, it takes more time that I thought... but I am going to conclude it: the final effort remains.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes