rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
well another fun option if mc and wife invite either a M or F for 3somes. I mean you want shennanigans but they should do it mostly together

Reactions: grassdi
Jul 6, 2021
I thought this game would have futa on female, but apparently it's only for the male mc? I'm not there for it if that's the case. I'll be watching until maiie makes the futa on female cucking male scenes.

Reactions: g0i5y

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
For anyone following this, I'd estimate the next update is a little more than halfway complete. There are two smaller-mid size events I have to finish and then one giant event that will take a while (I've already completed about 7 events).

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
Wow! I can see potential in this game! :love::love::love:

The characters are good and very charismatic! It's great to have a corruption system, but the best thing is that it seems to be possible to choose who corrupts, which could be just Kora, just Luca or both! Or none either, right?

One bug I noticed is that you can enter the men's locker room as Kora. I believe this shouldn't be possible, right?

And on day 1, there's Kora's beach event that triggers even if you're playing as Luca. :unsure:

And I saw in the tag that there are plans for gay content, I will definitely support it! (y) I wonder if it will be possible to have more interactions with Gong and Quinn as Luca... I know there's an interaction with Quinn as Luca, I'm just wondering if it'll have an interaction with Gong too.

In general I found this game promising, it just needs to fix a few bugs here and there and it will be perfect! :love: (Maybe improve some sprites too)

Reactions: IsahKeim

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Wow! I can see potential in this game! :love::love::love:

The characters are good and very charismatic! It's great to have a corruption system, but the best thing is that it seems to be possible to choose who corrupts, which could be just Kora, just Luca or both! Or none either, right?

One bug I noticed is that you can enter the men's locker room as Kora. I believe this shouldn't be possible, right?

And on day 1, there's Kora's beach event that triggers even if you're playing as Luca. :unsure:

And I saw in the tag that there are plans for gay content, I will definitely support it! (y) I wonder if it will be possible to have more interactions with Gong and Quinn as Luca... I know there's an interaction with Quinn as Luca, I'm just wondering if it'll have an interaction with Gong too.

In general I found this game promising, it just needs to fix a few bugs here and there and it will be perfect! :love: (Maybe improve some sprites too)

Thanks! For some answers...

-Kora intentionally has access to the men's locker room. As someone working there, I thought it made sense for her to have access to everything (like Yaren's office, the storage room, etc.) but Luca doesn't have this access since he's just there on vacation.

-Thanks for the beach bug, that'll be fixed on the next update!

-Probably not Gong, his role is a little different. But there will be another scene or two with Quinn.

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks! For some answers...

-Kora intentionally has access to the men's locker room. As someone working there, I thought it made sense for her to have access to everything (like Yaren's office, the storage room, etc.) but Luca doesn't have this access since he's just there on vacation.

-Thanks for the beach bug, that'll be fixed on the next update!

-Probably not Gong, his role is a little different. But there will be another scene or two with Quinn.
I understood the part about Kora having access to the men's locker room, but I thought it was a bug because the NPC who was there on the first day didn't seem to treat Kora as a female.

It's just a suggestion, but since there aren't any events involving Kora in the men's locker room at the moment, it might be interesting if she herself refused to go in there unless necessary. (Or accumulate enough corruption points :sneaky:)

Reactions: holy8675

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I understood the part about Kora having access to the men's locker room, but I thought it was a bug because the NPC who was there on the first day didn't seem to treat Kora as a female.

It's just a suggestion, but since there aren't any events involving Kora in the men's locker room at the moment, it might be interesting if she herself refused to go in there unless necessary. (Or accumulate enough corruption points :sneaky:)
That's an interesting idea... I like it, probably won't make into the next update, but the one after

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes