Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I wish there was a checklist each day to avoid missing content. Checking every location with every outfit is tedious. Even if there was some way to see other available events when in the other outfits, with a message like 'come back in X outfit' would be good.

Last edited:

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I had to restart because if I used my save 80% of the new content not happened. But wasn't a bad thing I enjoyed, and I happy with the new content too. Seriously I love the game and this is the best gift for the coming Christmas :D :D or maybe another update before that :D
Anyhow good luck with your project and I hope you will be developing many many more games for the world!

Cheers

Reactions: ggspeed

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Man I didn't get the new scene with Rocco either for the wife. I don't think I did anything wrong the scenes just aren't there and I can't unlock the nude outfit for the husband even reloading my day 3 save. I'll probably just have to start fresh.
I had started a new run myself; I either had missed something in my old save or old saves just don't work to get all the new scenes cuz my old save didn't get either of the new Rocco scenes

Are there any new scenes with the Husband with Yalen. She is my fave character here by far. There's just something sexy about her meaness
There's two (that I've seen): one in bar in swimsuit and one at end of day 4 if you have high corruption

Reactions: Osk0

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I wish there was a checklist each day to avoid missing content. Checking every location with every outfit is tedious. Even if there was some way to see other available events when in the other outfits, with a message like 'come back in X outfit' would be good.

This, as the game grows it will become messy, there should be a 100% checklist type of thing as most people will want to see everything you have created. maiie

Reactions: potatoHead42

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I should have mentioned, you'll probably need to start a new save with each update. I have a general plan for things but change it on the fly if I think up something I like better, so when a day ends, there's nothing in place to carry the decisions/progress over to the next day.

Great update for the game. I don't usually enjoy multiple protagonists but this game does it well. I am curios if Aline will also be involved sexually with the wife and not just the husband?
There's a bit at the end of day 4, but there will be more in upcoming days.

Are there any new scenes with the Husband with Yalen. She is my fave character here by far. There's just something sexy about her meaness
At least two!

A gallery would be great my brother
Good suggestion, I'll have to think about the best way to do this.

I tried to include the goddess statue to at least narrow things down some, but can include something more if it isn't enough.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I should have mentioned, you'll probably need to start a new save with each update. I have a general plan for things but change it on the fly if I think up something I like better, so when a day ends, there's nothing in place to carry the decisions/progress over to the next day.

At least two!

I tried to include the goddess statue to at least narrow things down some, but can include something more if it isn't enough.
That makes sense I'll start a new save then and yeah if you're open to the feedback I'd really appreciate something to narrow down running laps around the map in each outfit like the goddess statue once it is working again. Still loving what scenes I have seen from the update and am glad to see the game keep going.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020

At least two!

Just saw Aline+ Wife at the end of day 4 and it's very hot. Will further scenes with them 2 be NTR or the husband sharing the wife with ALine. Or both?

Reactions: AidsDelivered

thebigone13

Jan 15, 2019
Good mix of content. Really enjoying this game. It would be good to indicate at the end of each character segment if all scenes have been achieved, particularly with different outfits attached to different scenes. Can't wait to see Quinn and the other couple get some love soon.

Reactions: Rainfell

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I love the game so far, however it seems I’m missing some parts of scenes. The campfire where she shows her boobs and then is felt up while MC is with Yalen, the guys didn’t show cocks. It also feels like there’s maybe more to some of the other scenes. My run was with both MCs full corruption do you get more when only one is corrupt?
I also want to make sure I’m not missing an area. It took me a bit to find the beach. A map would be helpful.

Reactions: Sonar2020

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
I love the game so far, however it seems I’m missing some parts of scenes. The campfire where she shows her boobs and then is felt up while MC is with Yalen, the guys didn’t show cocks. It also feels like there’s maybe more to some of the other scenes. My run was with both MCs full corruption do you get more when only one is corrupt?
I also want to make sure I’m not missing an area. It took me a bit to find the beach. A map would be helpful.
IIRC they only show their cocks if she's low corruption and they feel her up if high corruption

Reactions: maiie and Oldmantac

cessyov

Jul 16, 2022
Hello, very interesting game. How often it is updated. Above all, does the creator of the game have a site where updates on the game are published ? Or it's all here on F95 ?

Reactions: IsahKeim
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes