3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Will the three sisters ever hook up with each other in the future
At this point you never know what the future may hold. Things are being talked about for a possible branch in the story soon.
I really liked! With some femdom or ntr it would be perfect.
first one no and second one absolutely no ntr will be in this game.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am going to try to recode the text so that the "Thoughts ie: Thinking" text will be Orange. I am doing that because the Italic's really isn't all that pronounced and it isn't obvious at all, and may or already is hard to distinguish from regular speech. Maybe that will make some of the text somewhat more understandable.
Let me know what ya think.........

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Jim "Severed Realms" has made a different Title page for me. What do you think.
It may or may not be used...

View attachment 1381121
To be honest, I think it's terrible. The background does not match. The characters are illuminated by a single direct light from the side, with the sun setting behind them. The color balance is also different.
The lettering is not bad, but the pink stands out and looks very acidic against such a dark background.
The composition is generally incomprehensible. Too much useless space around the characters. And if you want to compositionally separate the girls from the guy, maybe it would be better to put him with his back to the viewer. As if they were walking towards him. It would look "livelier" than just four characters in a row.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
To be honest, I think it's terrible. The background does not match. The characters are illuminated by a single direct light from the side, with the sun setting behind them. The color balance is also different.
The lettering is not bad, but the pink stands out and looks very acidic against such a dark background.
The composition is generally incomprehensible. Too much useless space around the characters. And if you want to compositionally separate the girls from the guy, maybe it would be better to put him with his back to the viewer. As if they were walking towards him. It would look "livelier" than just four characters in a row.
Thanks I appreciate the comment . So the original is much better.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So the original is much better.
Pretty much yes. Although, the original is also not perfect. I would take the original render and the lettering from the modified one. Then I would play with composition and light.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There is a new short update now posted on Patreon.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
A short update to SIL with 172 new renders and a surprise or two :) Does someone's Slutty side start to come out........

There is a complete overhaul of the dialog and a couple of tips at the very beginning of the story. You don't have to start over or anything like that but at least start a New Game and see the tips. Apparently not everyone looks at the Options section. :)

I hope you enjoy. More to come hopefully soon.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The renderings in this game look like crap. :ROFLMAO: The developer's inexperience with Daz studio is immediately apparent.
Another work of an amateur, or rather a child.
Yes yes we all start out as experts except for a few of us. May we inquire how well done your game is? you sound like a pro so surely you must have something to show for all your ranting. I think he is doing very well for his "First" game and getting better all the time.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Sister in Law [v0.04.02e] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 706 MB
Original Size Mac: 671 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 337 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 303 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
i really like where this game is headed.... but im gonna have to wait for several updates bc they are too short....lol.... leaves too much anticipation...lol

Reactions: wilt

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
its obvious the dev tried to go the "choices and routes" direction with this at first, but then got lazy and decided to just make it linear, so many times in just the first couple minutes choices could have been made and different scenes could have came out of it

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This post reads like crap :sneaky: The posters inexperience at making posts is immediately apparent.
Another reply of an amateur, or rather a child.
:rolleyes:
Despite the fact that his words sound harsh, he is right. Art needs a lot of improvement. However, the game attracts with an emphasis on spicy situations and teasing. It's like a breath of fresh air among the monotonous and boring, but beautiful games. So I'm ready to forgive the game for the lack of good art.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
its obvious the dev tried to go the "choices and routes" direction with this at first, but then got lazy and decided to just make it linear, so many times in just the first couple minutes choices could have been made and different scenes could have came out of it
There will not be much in the way of choices as he is writing about real life events he knows of from people he knew in the past. So yea the story for now is pretty linear. It is also tagged as a Kinetic novel so choices will be limited.

Reactions: Burg and lamarks

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
There will not be much in the way of choices as he is writing about real life events he knows of from people he knew in the past. So yea the story for now is pretty linear. It is also tagged as a Kinetic novel so choices will be limited.
I swear there is no pleasing people. If it was a open world he would have complained there were too many choices.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Sister in Law [v0.04.02e]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04.02e]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of The Sister in Law [v0.04.02d]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04.02d]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-03
Version: 0.04.02e

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes