3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am thinking about bringing this new bikini into the picture for one of the girls. ... But which one The Dingbat just got a new one. Is it time for the wife to become a little bold, or the younger sister to just go Batshit Rogue ........

webkini.jpg

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
The new update always crashes at "Don't you dare stop..." for me. There isn't even an error log generated, the process just croaks.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The new update always crashes at "Don't you dare stop..." for me. There isn't even an error log generated, the process just croaks.
Going to go check it now. on a diff machine......

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I am thinking about bringing this new bikini into the picture for one of the girls. ... But which one The Dingbat just got a new one. Is it time for the wife to become a little bold, or the younger sister to just go Batshit Rogue ........

View attachment 1420242
They both look superb in it, but I think that it makes most sense for Becky to get it in response to seeing Brenda in hers.
Also, in rear view, I think Becky slightly edges out Deb.

:unsure::whistle::coffee:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
It ran perfectly on a virgin machine here ( not having SIL installed before ) I made a quick save if you want to try it.
This save crashes too when it wants to load that webm, but since only I seem to have this issue, it doesn't matter. I just edited it out of the script and progressed beyond.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I've seen this game for a few months, but waited for the 0.4 release so there would be a decent amount of content. It's not bad and I'm going to keep playing future updates. However, what's up with all of the incorrect words? It's like somebody used a spellchecker to correct spelling mistakes but chose the wrong word most of the time.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I've seen this game for a few months, but waited for the 0.4 release so there would be a decent amount of content. It's not bad and I'm going to keep playing future updates. However, what's up with all of the incorrect words? It's like somebody used a spellchecker to correct spelling mistakes but chose the wrong word most of the time.
Examples of wrong words? cant fix what your considering wrong good sir if we are not sure what you are considering wrong. :p

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port This Game With Compress

Find My Other Ports Here

Reactions: zinacke
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes