3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Starting to like this game since the last few updates. Looks like it's going towards a route I will very much enjoy. Fingers crossed. Albino girl can go home though. (unless she triggers something in Becky :p).

One thing that bugs me every time I play though is the conversations that the others can't seem to hear even though they are like 1 meter away. In this update at least 'whispering' was added, so that's better.

Reactions: tripod70

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Not too bad a kinetic novel, stereotypical concept, but it handles it better than a lot of games here, is decently funny and I like that the MC isn't afraid to admit he's a bit of a sleazeball. The writing could do with a some proofreading and cleaning up, there's a lot of misplaced punctuation and several places repeated paragraphs of text (the hot tub scene where the youngest sister turned up drunk sticks in my mind).

Also while its been a long time since Ive worked with 3D graphics I noticed a couple of things that could use some work. In several scenes the backdrop you use for the yard can be seen to be casting shadows on itself which looks off. I don't know what software you use but there's usually an option you can disable usually called something like "self shadowing". Try disabling it on that object. Also the materials on the MC's pickup definitely aren't designed for whatever renderer you use. Just replacing the red colour with a generic paint shader for that renderer would improve the look of it considerably (although you'd want to turn down stuff like specularity & reflectiveness a bit, those tend to be designed for a showroom look). Also the materials on the nighties of the 2 older sisters in a couple of the scenes need adjusting for your lighting.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thanks. The MC is a sleezeball :) and every body in the family knows it to certain degree. He is the type of guy that would fuck a snake if he could find someone to hold its head,,, :) What he didn't know I taught him :)

I use DAZ3D. Of which I first downloaded just a year ago in last March, and still learning every time I bring it up. The scene for the House is a set, and the backdrop/yard is a one piece card like thing and turned out to be a real pain in the ass to work with. Until just recently I had to be careful not to shoot back to front because there is no front????? It just stops, and nothing. That can be seen in several renders also where the tree card is cut off with a sharp edge. :( I have found filler trees, and yard materiel to fill most of the open area, but there isn't a shader/texture that even comes close to the back drop card?? For now it is what it is.. I know I have a horrible lighting problem in a lot of places. I keep trying :)

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Sandy is just a visitor, and Yes she is a bit of a Slut.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.04.05a
Size 853 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

KamuranGUCUK

Jan 17, 2021
I love this game. The plot and flow of the game is excellent. I felt like the visuals were a bit dark. The dominance of red as a color was tiring. Again, congratulations to those who contributed.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
One thing I can't understand is making scenes too dark to see. Like, for instance, the MC hand Becky in the hot tub. I'm on that scene now. Can't see hardly shit. I get it is supposed to be night. But didn't the Dev ever hear of lighting around a pool or hot tub area? People get those so they can see what the hell they are doing. Would be nice if I could see more than just outlines on this damned game. Just a little critical thinking. Besides this, seems like a pretty good game.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am working on getting an update done and ready here in the next couple of weeks ( I hope that is ) It is getting closer to being ready to finalize. The flow doesn't seem right to me for some reason. That could be be due to not being able to contact the RL MC, and not having been there to recall. Like either one of us has a working memory any more... :) Just getting over a month long bout with Pneumonia. Which by the way is something that an older fella really shouldn't be playing with. I will try to keep you up with what I am doing, or not doing in the last 5 weeks. Thanks for the support, and I hope you enjoy. Thanks again...

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I am working on getting an update done and ready here in the next couple of weeks ( I hope that is ) It is getting closer to being ready to finalize. The flow doesn't seem right to me for some reason. That could be be due to not being able to contact the RL MC, and not having been there to recall. Like either one of us has a working memory any more... :) Just getting over a month long bout with Pneumonia. Which by the way is something that an older fella really shouldn't be playing with. I will try to keep you up with what I am doing, or not doing in the last 5 weeks. Thanks for the support, and I hope you enjoy. Thanks again...
You feelin any better yet tripod? At least well enough to resume 12 ounce curls again?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We love the easy going life the babes are all invested into and how MC
keeps finding ways to swat bullets in some funny tense situations.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC as he is now, doing his all to accomodate the hotties around him and trying all over the place to
give them throbbing lovey dovey support, we kind of follow him with one open heart.
Looking on the bright side of life does make life a wee bit worth the struggle, does it not?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well nice funny game but the pool thing is getting old and the skinny dipping talk too. Is it really such a big thing to get naked that we should talk and worry about it that much!!
Here where i live, when i got to a public pool most of the girls ar topless and when we go bath in the lake nearby a lot of people are buttnaked.
I never saw anybody starting to worry about this or even dicuss that subject so much!
You realize that everywhere else in the world is not like where you live right? That different places have different cultural bits and pieces? Hence stories about other folks and how they react to things...

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You realize that everywhere else in the world is not like where you live right? That different places have different cultural bits and pieces? Hence stories about other folks and how they react to things...
True. If you try going topless at a public pool in Texas you get a free stay in the Cross Bar Hotel, and a record as a Sex Offender. Any where in the U.S as far as that goes.....

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes