3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Sister in Law [v0.04.05a] [Tripod] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,57 GB / 835 MB - SisterinLaw-.04.05a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,53 GB / 800 MB - SisterinLaw-.04.05a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:love: .. funny as hell ... are we moving in a certain direction here in game .. hmmmmm :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

altho no tag for it tho ?

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I doubt it. The dialog is based on Southern slang, and "ya" is just a common way of speaking. Such as "ya'all".
Really? Then wouldn't y'basically be mashin' it inta th'rest of yer words? If y'go 'long with slang 'r 'n'accent, y'should go th'whole way. Jus' tossin' in a "ya" ain't doin' a thing but forcin' the phonetics while y'read to sound like a dipshit's talkin'. Mashin' more words t'gether's the way y'all're s'pposed t'get it done.

Don't mean to attach my little rant to your response, it's more just needed for context. Having just a "ya" standing alone in the text in almost every sentence is jarring, as there Isn't even any other slang to show how it's intended to sound. Would be best to just explain in the beginning that everyone speaks with a southern accent, like what's done with the "this text means it's being said in their thoughts" deal. Anyone who I've spoken to that uses southern slang to any degree doesn't use "ya" stand-alone like this, it's always part of another word and "y'don't" really pronounce the "a".

Rant concluded, not mad, and the way it's written is compelling enough. I just have a problem, and it doesn't get any better or go away, unless I complain/rant/overshare in a public way.

Reactions: g_rambler

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Sister in Law v0.04.05a

Download

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well nice funny game but the pool thing is getting old and the skinny dipping talk too. Is it really such a big thing to get naked that we should talk and worry about it that much!!
Here where i live, when i got to a public pool most of the girls ar topless and when we go bath in the lake nearby a lot of people are buttnaked.
I never saw anybody starting to worry about this or even dicuss that subject so much!

• Angry
Reactions: Obi_W and ImperialD

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Well nice funny game but the pool thing is getting old and the skinny dipping talk too. Is it really such a big thing to get naked that we should talk and worry about it that much!!
Here where i live, when i got to a public pool most of the girls ar topless and when we go bath in the lake nearby a lot of people are buttnaked.
I never saw anybody starting to worry about this or even dicuss that subject so much!
You must have missed some of the back story. There is still more back story coming up too.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Really? Then wouldn't y'basically be mashin' it inta th'rest of yer words? If y'go 'long with slang 'r 'n'accent, y'should go th'whole way. Jus' tossin' in a "ya" ain't doin' a thing but forcin' the phonetics while y'read to sound like a dipshit's talkin'. Mashin' more words t'gether's the way y'all're s'pposed t'get it done.

Don't mean to attach my little rant to your response, it's more just needed for context. Having just a "ya" standing alone in the text in almost every sentence is jarring, as there Isn't even any other slang to show how it's intended to sound. Would be best to just explain in the beginning that everyone speaks with a southern accent, like what's done with the "this text means it's being said in their thoughts" deal. Anyone who I've spoken to that uses southern slang to any degree doesn't use "ya" stand-alone like this, it's always part of another word and "y'don't" really pronounce the "a".

Rant concluded, not mad, and the way it's written is compelling enough. I just have a problem, and it doesn't get any better or go away, unless I complain/rant/overshare in a public way.
That's about what it looked like in the beginning. All of the red neck, and cowboy was converted to Yankee English already. Ya know what I mean Vern?

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You must have missed some of the back story. There is still more back story coming up too.
I remember that in the first updates there was some back story but lately in the two last update it was mostly a pool party all the time. And there is one thing that annoyed me a little it's the way the new girl, Sandy i guess, just jump in the fuck like this, like it was nothing! So the MC fucks everybody around without a second thought and it removes a lot of interest for the story in my opinion.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes