3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Very nice and funny story but also quite a strange world where groping, fingering and fucking your sisters in law seems moraly acceptable but showing some skin at the pool is absolutely scandalous!!:ROFLMAO:
I realise that i spent many hours playing that game that is mostly centered on how to convince your wife that your sisters in law cand go skinny dipping in the pool.
I loved it but i was left with a weird feeling of hypocrisy, seeing those people so happy but cheating in every occasion!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i enjoyed the newest time spent with Brenda she is so fucking sexy ...... not taking anything away from Deb. she's sexy as fuck also ... awaiting more time with her as well :love:

question tho ... seeing my baby getting sick in the hot tub ..... i get this weird feeling my baby is knocked up ... i realize you won't answer this .. so i guess it's just my opinion ;)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 04.04a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi could you please update to the new version?

Thank you for your time

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It is in my queue. I always update my ports.
Thank you for your reply I appreciate it I apologize for quoting your post I wasn't sure you saw it now that you've told me I will wait and just keep checking your posts I certainly appreciate your work which is probably time consuming just know that for people like me and obviously many others you are a hero because without yours and the other porters I would never have a chance to play some of these games so thank you very much.

Thank you for your time:)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
i enjoyed the newest time spent with Brenda she is so fucking sexy ...... not taking anything away from Deb. she's sexy as fuck also ... awaiting more time with her as well :love:

question tho ... seeing my baby getting sick in the hot tub ..... i get this weird feeling my baby is knocked up ... i realize you won't answer this .. so i guess it's just my opinion ;)
Actually she was just sick from Pizza, and the fact that MC is messing around a little with Brenda in front of her ( You know how women can be :) )... She at this point isn't use to the idea that he is getting a little blatant with the flirting. Even though he has been in the past....... If all of the Drama was included in the story the down load would be over 10gb :)

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Alphahelix42

Oct 8, 2020
Actually she was just sick from Pizza, and the fact that MC is messing around a little with Brenda in front of her ( You know how women can be :) )... She at this point isn't use to the idea that he is getting a little blatant with the flirting. Even though he has been in the past....... If all of the Drama was included in the story the down load would be over 10gb :)
10GB? I'd still download and play, it's one of my current favorites. I'm loving the story, and the fact that it is just that, a story, no branching choices to make so no worry that you've missed something.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Keep up the good work, Tripod! Now my favorite character is Deb and I hope to see more scenes with her in the game. I think she does not mind anal sex with her sister's husband?;)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You better be accountable, mister!
Get creative and be ready to satisfy all of her new found cravings!
Agree very much on that!
Case and point.
In all actual.
Talk with justa' bout any honest group of females.
They will confirm sister-inlaws agressive more oftin then not.
Very slanted/ass-backwords, to always having the male advancing.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Sister in Law [v0.04.05] [Tripod] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,48 GB / 785 MB - SisterinLaw-.04.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,44 GB / 750 MB - SisterinLaw-.04.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes