3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The Addendum Update will be coming out in the next day or so. This short update will bring the story up to where it should have been. The next update will be a little longer coming I think due to eye concerns, and lengthy rest times for eye strain relief.

Reactions: hoborg and haooni

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
The version divergence number didn't pass the 1%, we need to jump to the past in order to find the time line where we fck them all at the same time, the Steins Gate muahahaha.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Pretty sure sister in law isn't considered incest...
In a number of jurisdictions, incest statutes extend to relationships among individuals related by affinity. Such statutes proscribe sexual relations between stepfathers and stepdaughters, stepmothers and stepsons, or brothers-and sisters-in-law, and such relations are punishable as incest. It is necessary for the relationship of affinity to exist at the time the intermarriage or sexual intercourse occurs in order for the act to constitute incest. In the event that the relation-ship has terminated prior to the time that the act takes place, the intermarriage or sexual inter-course is not regarded as incest.
Affinity ordinarily terminates upon the divorce or death of the blood relation through whom the relationship was formed. Following the divorce or death of his spouse, it is not a violation of incest statutes for a man to marry or have sexual relations with his stepdaughter or his spouse's sister or vise versa.
However I would think it would be extremely hard to enforce this neanderthalian statute when there are two consenting adults and fuzzy pictures at best.

Last edited:

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
The Sister in Law [v0.04.04a] [Tripod][Compressed]
Original Size : 1.31 GB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 671 MB || 654 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The Addendum Update will be coming out in the next day or so. This short update will bring the story up to where it should have been. The next update will be a little longer coming I think due to eye concerns, and lengthy rest times for eye strain relief.
choreographing 3cgs is similar to directing a movie, right? how does it feels to glue-ing your eyes to nude bodies for hours? did you lost your interest to your models? i know certain dev creates models with similar appearance to maintain his lust instead of creating variety of models for players taste. no that i complain, so far, i think you did the same too. skinny, little to no bush and no big-tits.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
choreographing 3cgs is similar to directing a movie, right? how does it feels to glue-ing your eyes to nude bodies for hours? did you lost your interest to your models? i know certain dev creates models with similar appearance to maintain his lust instead of creating variety of models for players taste. no that i complain, so far, i think you did the same too. skinny, little to no bush and no big-tits.
The dev is also basing this on a RL experience, so that may influence his decisions on the models as well

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The dev is also basing this on a RL experience, so that may influence his decisions on the models as well
It does 100%..... Two of the girls are as near to the actual person as 90% +- Bush, tits, Height etc... as close a could make. The upcoming girl that visits, closer maybe a little. I have been working on her off and on for a month now, and almost satisfied. She was tiny/petite, and Albino'sh. :)

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
It does 100%..... Two of the girls are as near to the actual person as 90% +- Bush, tits, Height etc... as close a could make. The upcoming girl that visits, closer maybe a little. I have been working on her off and on for a month now, and almost satisfied. She was tiny/petite, and Albino'sh. :)
here i was thinking that those models made not based on IRL since it might leads the real person guess who the dev behind this game lol.
i think this game is the 1st one with (and yes please) albino(ish)!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
here i was thinking that those models made not based on IRL since it might leads the real person guess who the dev behind this game lol.
i think this game is the 1st one with (and yes please) albino(ish)!
They know sort of :) I keep in close contact with the MC. We were like twins for about --- Well along time we met in the mid 70's and were partners on the street 16.5 years. These girls didn't come into picture until late 80's period. Like mentioned in the description in OP " Names have been changed ( or maybe haven't ) to protect the not-so innocent." :)

Reactions: randos belgados

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
They know sort of :) I keep in close contact with the MC. We were like twins for about --- Well along time we met in the mid 70's and were partners on the street 16.5 years. These girls didn't come into picture until late 80's period. Like mentioned in the description in OP " Names have been changed ( or maybe haven't ) to protect the not-so innocent." :)
welp, dingbat is pretty old clue about how old are they IRL :p

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes