3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hey Lads,
I did the v4.09 download, but at the endscreen it said v4.08b.
Was the endscreen not updated or is the downloadlink v4.09 the v4.08b ?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hey Lads,
I did the v4.09 download, but at the endscreen it said v4.08b.
Was the endscreen not updated or is the downloadlink v4.09 the v4.08b ?
The end screen or the basic logo should say 04.09 It primarily takes place at the pool ( again ) If you weren't at the pool it was wrong update. This one was leaked so I really don't know...

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do you get the choice to cum inside the sisters pussy and get the other 2 girls pregnant?
Also is anal involved in the game

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The end screen or the basic logo should say 04.09 It primarily takes place at the pool ( again ) If you weren't at the pool it was wrong update. This one was leaked so I really don't know...
dammit how do i always get the leaked shit ...... :unsure::mad:

Guarano

May 14, 2018
It should say v4.09, but in my case it say v4.08b
1680283096658.png My foldername is v4.09

Is OK when I'm at the end of v4.09 and my screen says v4.80b.
As long I'm up to date, I'm fine.

Last edited:

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
Holy fuck do I love this game. The story and setting, I like and the girls are all very hot AND without the usual fat asses that I usually see (fuck you Sir Mix-a-lot) (the rapper, just in case there is a member using the name). I wish I could give a proper thank you but not an option at the moment but hopefully soon but until then thank you Tripod!!!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys, and gals. Sorry that I have been a little missing in action for most of this month. There is a lot of crap going on for me in so many ways RL is a bitch sometimes :( Things like creditors (Medical mostly) thinking that my Insurance isn't good enough all of a sudden, and a Contractor ripping me off for a really substantial amount. You know minor shit like that... Then on top of that my Dr's decided that they want to run a series of test, and procedures due to an issue that they found, or think they found. Who knows for sure, but they all say that it is related to TMB. ... Go figure right??? Also: I don't know if some of you remember that I had, and still have an issue with one of my eyes.. That issue isn't getting any better. In fact is is getting worse!! Also related to TMB apparently, and genetics. That condition turns out to be the onset of Macular Degeneration :( which had raised its ugly head, and giving me absolute fits. That one eye is way out of focus from the good ( At the moment that is. ) eye... I have been mostly wearing an eye patch while working on SIL. That isn't helping with the dizziness that I get from sitting in front of the screen for long periods of time any more. :( It takes a lot of time working with DAZ to setup a scene, and do the positioning, and poses. (Yeah, Yeah.. I know some look like they were thrown together randomly. :) )

OK now to the point. I haven't been able to even start on the next update for the past two, or two and a half weeks. I am going to try to get started working on it in the next few days. It will be slow going with the renders if I have to take extended breaks from sitting here at the station. I just thought I should inform ya all what is going on here in the wonderful world of Tripod... :) :) and I am sure your anxious to find out just how a SBI fits into the story. Which by the way is a term that the MC came up with when we went to see the original Star Wars at the theater when it first came out. There was a relly good looking girl in front of us in line, and that idiot said (loud enough for her to hear) to me. "What's your openion Dr. **** (Tripod) Doesn't that girl looks a little peaked. I think a Slow Beff Injection would do her a world of good, don't you think." Well neadless to say it took a good amount of quick thinking, and some soft shoeing to avoid a real shit storm right in front of half of the whole world. We used that term from then on. Along with a few others that he came up with.

Oh, and one other thing I almost forgot. Someone mentioned something about when Sandy came to visit something about the MC getting in the pool and biting her on the ass first thing seemed wrong, and unreal. She was a known Slut, and the stories that Deb told about her previously (Not mentioned in the game,) were true as hell. She deffinatly was, and really did have the prettyist Snow White Pubes ever seen... :) :) ...

NOTE: For those that have forgotten. TBM stands for "To Many Birthdays".....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
tripod
Hey guys, and gals. Sorry that I have been a little missing in action for most of this month. There is a lot of crap going on for me in so many ways RL is a bitch sometimes :( Things like creditors (Medical mostly) thinking that my Insurance isn't good enough all of a sudden, and a Contractor ripping me off for a really substantial amount. You know minor shit like that... Then on top of that my Dr's decided that they want to run a series of test, and procedures due to an issue that they found, or think they found. Who knows for sure, but they all say that it is related to TMB. ... Go figure right??? Also: I don't know if some of you remember that I had, and still have an issue with one of my eyes.. That issue isn't getting any better. In fact is is getting worse!! Also related to TMB apparently, and genetics. That condition turns out to be the onset of Macular Degeneration :( which had raised its ugly head, and giving me absolute fits. That one eye is way out of focus from the good ( At the moment that is. ) eye... I have been mostly wearing an eye patch while working on SIL. That isn't helping with the dizziness that I get from sitting in front of the screen for long periods of time any more. :( It takes a lot of time working with DAZ to setup a scene, and do the positioning, and poses. (Yeah, Yeah.. I know some look like they were thrown together randomly. :) )

Sorry to hear about shit your going thru .... RL can and is a real motherfucker .... my wife of 26 years passed away back in January ... so i understand more than most how life like to fuck with everyone at times ... i hope everything gets better for you (y)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
tripod

Sorry to hear about shit your going thru .... RL can and is a real motherfucker .... my wife of 26 years passed away back in January ... so i understand more than most how life like to fuck with everyone at times ... i hope everything gets better for you (y)
Yepp!! Mine of 31 years passed in Aug of 2020...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yepp!! Mine of 31 years passed in Aug of 2020...
sorry to hear that my friend .... i know that had to have been hard for you ... i know it still is for me ... btw this was my 3rd wife and the best by far .... well enough of that ....
i really enjoy your game , keep up the great work you do ... when you can ,, and take care of yourself ( health wise )
:)

aje68

Jun 13, 2019
tripod

OK now to the point. I haven't been able to even start on the next update for the past two, or two and a half weeks. I am going to try to get started working on it in the next few days. It will be slow going with the renders if I have to take extended breaks from sitting here at the station. I just thought I should inform ya all what is going on here in the wonderful world of Tripod... :) :) and I am sure your anxious to find out just how a SBI fits into the story. Which by the way is a term that the MC came up with when we went to see the original Star Wars at the theater when it first came out. There was a relly good looking girl in front of us in line, and that idiot said (loud enough for her to hear) to me. "What's your openion Dr. **** (Tripod) Doesn't that girl looks a little peaked. I think a Slow Beff Injection would do her a world of good, don't you think." Well neadless to say it took a good amount of quick thinking, and some soft shoeing to avoid a real shit storm right in front of half of the whole world. We used that term from then on. Along with a few others that he came up with.

Oh, and one other thing I almost forgot. Someone mentioned something about when Sandy came to visit something about the MC getting in the pool and biting her on the ass first thing seemed wrong, and unreal. She was a known Slut, and the stories that Deb told about her previously (Not mentioned in the game,) were true as hell. She deffinatly was, and really did have the prettyist Snow White Pubes ever seen... :) :) ...

NOTE: For those that have forgotten. TBM stands for "To Many Birthdays".....
Sorry to hear this news, i hope all ends well, will miss the story of the harem.... but RL sometimes is more important than Lewd VN's ......... Good Luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes