3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1199869

Overview:
Your wife has two lovely sisters. One is 24 years old, and the other is 19 years old. They both are always coming to visit and usually stay the night or for the weekend. This is more than all right with you because they are fun to have around. Not to mention excellent eye candy. One is a typical blonde and a total airhead. She is also gullible and easy to have fun with. The other is a Wild Child. That one is hard to figure out most of the time. This story is fact-based and takes place over a 10 to 15-year period. Condensing it down to fit into a short story is challenging, and getting the events in proper order is even more so. Of course, the Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

There are only a two choices for the moment that has no effect on the story for now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-28
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: Tripod - -
Censored: No
Version: 04.08b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Fan Signs - Gallery Mod

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your on risk.

View attachment 1199869 View attachment 1200014 View attachment 1200015 View attachment 1200016 View attachment 1200017 View attachment 1200018 View attachment 1200021 View attachment 1200025 View attachment 1200032 View attachment 1200035 View attachment 1200037 View attachment 1234189 View attachment 2100755 View attachment 1234190 View attachment 1234191 View attachment 1234193 View attachment 2100756 View attachment 2100757 View attachment 1300379 View attachment 1468686 View attachment 1468687 View attachment 2100767 View attachment 2100771 View attachment 2100776 View attachment 2100786 View attachment 2100787 View attachment 2100788 View attachment 1895162 View attachment 1895166 View attachment 2100802 View attachment 1895173 View attachment 1895174 View attachment 2100804 View attachment 2100809 View attachment 2100814 View attachment 2100822 View attachment 2100824 View attachment 2100828
nice! thank you for the update~ :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSisterInLaw-04.08b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 30, 2022
The Sister in Law [v04.08b] [Tripod] – Compressed

/

/

Canto Forte :coffee:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
is that supposed to be funny again or is the old memory not working again, it's like a virus, it's now happening more and more often in other games too

Reactions: rudy007

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.04.08b + Gallery by Primarch_Fulgrim

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 940 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Chuckbert

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I dont know about this last update. Feels like the game is on repeat and now we have more of the same.
Dont get me wrong, I would not care if I did not enjoy the game a lot. I do.
But at this point I would have like the story to take of in a new direction.
A few chars and only one location is a good narrative. But this is supose to be a partly true story and we have past the point and now it is fiction.

I guess it is heading towards a GROUP path, where the MC fuck all four girls, sometimes all together.
The dev can also choose to ad fetishes. Sub/Dom, lesbian, cozplay or watergames would all fit in well.
I would love to see a COMPETITOR path where one of the sister bring in a boy friend, could lead to share,swing,NTR.
Tripod could also play a part to challange the harem.
Another development would be if Beckys mother show up and we got a MILF path.

To repeat myself, I love this game but are getting worried to by seeing the MC do the same thing over and over again with the same girl but now in the garage.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I dont know about this last update. Feels like the game is on repeat and now we have more of the same.
Dont get me wrong, I would not care if I did not enjoy the game a lot. I do.
But at this point I would have like the story to take of in a new direction.
A few chars and only one location is a good narrative. But this is supose to be a partly true story and we have past the point and now it is fiction.

I guess it is heading towards a GROUP path, where the MC fuck all four girls, sometimes all together.
The dev can also choose to ad fetishes. Sub/Dom, lesbian, cozplay or watergames would all fit in well.
I would love to see a COMPETITOR path where one of the sister bring in a boy friend, could lead to share,swing,NTR.
Tripod could also play a part to challange the harem.
Another development would be if Beckys mother show up and we got a MILF path.

To repeat myself, I love this game but are getting worried to by seeing the MC do the same thing over and over again with the same girl but now in the garage.
StarTrekDS9_NoToNTR.gif

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I hate DAZ sometimes!!!!!

I was setting up to make quick and dirty short animation with two cameras. Should be fairly easy I thought. I have done something similar before I think. It's a pain in the ass to setup, and do all of the posing, but it just takes time. Things started OK, but I thought I would change to the other camera to see if there was any adjustments that were needed that would maybe work for both cameras. Weeeelllll that's when I saw that things were really screwy.. Not to mention just plane fucked up! Characters were floating around, and shit was moving all over the place...... WHAT!!!

So I just spent almost three days clearing animation key frames that shouldn't have even been there in the first place ??? Things were jumping all over the place, in and out of frame that was screwing, well just every fucking thing!!! How they got there is a total Mistry ??? I think I have the most of it cleared but not totally sure... Now back to square one... Maybe I can get back to work.... That also RUINED!!! about 10, or 11 hours of posing :( It would have taken about 4 to 4.5 days to get the backup start scene rebuilt to the point that I am now...

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I hate DAZ sometimes!!!!!

I was setting up to make quick and dirty short animation with two cameras. Should be fairly easy I thought. I have done something similar before I think. It's a pain in the ass to setup, and do all of the posing, but it just takes time. Things started OK, but I thought I would change to the other camera to see if there was any adjustments that were needed that would maybe work for both cameras. Weeeelllll that's when I saw that things were really screwy.. Not to mention just plane fucked up! Characters were floating around, and shit was moving all over the place...... WHAT!!!

So I just spent almost three days clearing animation key frames that shouldn't have even been there in the first place ??? Things were jumping all over the place, in and out of frame that was screwing, well just every fucking thing!!! How they got there is a total Mistry ??? I think I have the most of it cleared but not totally sure... Now back to square one... Maybe I can get back to work.... That also RUINED!!! about 10, or 11 hours of posing :( It would have taken about 4 to 4.5 days to get the backup start scene rebuilt to the point that I am now...
Time to visit MC and see if he has a fresh bottle?

Reactions: bonkdunk88

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020

Update progress
After a myriad of various problems with software glitches, and various other things to go along with it. I think that I may be back on track. Or at least I hope so. I really can't say, or even give a good guess as to when I may be done with this update. My guess is that I am some where around the middle . . . but I may have to cut it short a little due to the lost time dealing with the screwed up graphics engine AKA DAZ3D. I was hoping to have three separate events that I wanted to include. I don't think it can be done, and be able to get an update out in a semi-timely fashion :) I'll just have to see where things will end up for now. This is actually going on. I am trying to tie 4 to 6 separate times, and events together. Then attempt to blend them into what seems like a single day in the life of the Pervert MC. ( Not an easy task for someone that can't spell, and has trouble putting four words together to make a sentence. ) that and the RL MC ( My source, and BFF that is not in the best of health. ) saying. Oh did I mention this, this, and this. Oh and don't forget that, and that. :( What!!! the dumbass...
Anyway: As you can see we are back out in the pool area. Now to see if I can make it all fit together . . . . . . . We will see.. That is if there isn't to many more software glitches, and just plain old bad days... :)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes