3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
The next two or three updates will likely be a little on the short side. To keep the story going, and then likely a short break to gather the needed info from our MC :) and hopefully arrange it in the proper order ( I have my fingers crossed on that part :) )
ok~

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Sister in Law [v04.08a] [Tripod]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 965 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
The dialogues of this story are so hilarious, the humor is almost killing me with laughter. Just loving it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rudy007
Jun 30, 2020
Is it just a coincidence that the sister with the bushy beaver is named Brenda? There's a book called "Brenda's Beaver Needs a Barber". You can see YouTube clips of it. It's supposed to sounds like a kids story but of course everything is double entendre. It's hilarious.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This update was wonderfull, we got the panties drama, then the mouse drama and we ended it with the manic mechanic.
I wonder what will be next ??:confused: maybe the postman will ring twice and share some love?

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
This update was wonderfull, we got the panties drama
Panties drama was not fully exploited to the maximum from that awkward situation. Becky's sister was so eager to get them back that I was expecting she will end up with her bare ass on his shoulders and he definitely will manage to flip her over so his and her vertical lips will meet in a perfect sussy kiss. But unfortunately, the game plot and devs were not so creative but that would be one of the best scenes of the game. Something like shaving Bimbo's pussy.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's not too often the "sleep sex" tag is used for guys who can full on creampie their sister-in-law without waking up.

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
Looks like one of the few games that actually has lots of sleep sex. Most of the games that have sleep sex have the tag but there is hardly any sleep sex in it. Thanks developer for what looks like a gem. Downloading now.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Looks like one of the few games that actually has lots of sleep sex. Most of the games that have sleep sex have the tag but there is hardly any sleep sex in it. Thanks developer for what looks like a gem. Downloading now.
Thanks I think :) There isn't really all that much sleep sex, and like mentioned above there is an update about to be put out.. Shortly...

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is the last update content story related or like some of the last one half self insert fourth wall joke of the dev ? (i'm getting second hand embarassement with the dev self inserting himself as a pervert oldman that is loved by every li and accepted by the mc ... T_T >< )

• Wow
Reactions: El Tanque
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes