3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1707393445933.png
Happy New Year Guy's and Gal's this January 1 of the 2024 year in session:
Happy New Years to you all... I hope that 2024 is a good year for all of you.
It may look like I am just setting around watching the world go by, but . . . . . . . . Well actually that is what I am doing.. :) At the moment that is anyway. :) I hope that in the next few days that I can get back to doing concentrated work rather than short ( And I do mean SHORT ) periods that I can work on making more renders for SIL. Trying to do something with little to no depth perception really really SUCKS!! I am going to try to make the station be a little more conducive to moving around some, mainly back and forth so that I can stay in here to work. That way I can hopefully move around a little and not have to take the lengthy 45 min breaks, and hopefully keep the concentration on what, and where I am with the work in DAZ. Mainly the posing, and character arrangement in a scene. This way maybe I can maintain the up, and down routine, and not loose my seemingly limited trine of thought by still being here with it in front of me. well at least that is what I am thinking, and hoping for at least.
I will try to keep ya all informed a little later with what is going on RL wise, but for now I hope you all have a Happy New Year, and that you are all doing well.
Thanks a ton.
Tripod

news on his patreon since 31st december 2023

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm still around, and still having trouble with the ole left eye along with a few other things. The old addage of "If I had of known that I would be around this long. I would have taken a little better care of myself." Is true... :)
I've done a little work making the graphics, and adding the dialog, but the idea of having a duel purpose station really hasn't worked out all that well to be honest. I still have to take a butt-load of breaks to move around to get a little circulation going...

Here is a little teaser from the intro of the next part of the update.... I don't have an idea as to when I will have it ready. The work has been unusually slow this round... :(

0600-16.jpg

0600-17.jpg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yeah I know .
:( I take too long away from the thread sometimes... But actually that damned eye isn't getting any better at all.. Mainly because I have Macular in that eye, and it really won't it seems... Working with a patch is a really big pain in the ass too. I have tried several things to try and help as far as working in DAZ goes, but nothing is even coming close to allowing me to do what I could do just last year at this time... :( I am getting a little done, but nothing like I should. I read some things here and other forums for a while in the mornings, and by 10 AM or so things are blurry, and I can't see shit ( on the screen a 43in TV as the monitor ). I go and mill around for a while, and come back and it's almost instant blurry again... That's where the patch comes in. Which does help stop or greatly slow down the blurry stuff, BUUUUTTTTT it really screws with depth perception which screws with working in DAZ. So it's basically a catch 22... Damned if I do, or damned if I don't :)

Sorry for the Rant... I'm still trying to get something together..

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah I know .
:( I take too long away from the thread sometimes... But actually that damned eye isn't getting any better at all.. Mainly because I have Macular in that eye, and it really won't it seems... Working with a patch is a really big pain in the ass too. I have tried several things to try and help as far as working in DAZ goes, but nothing is even coming close to allowing me to do what I could do just last year at this time... :( I am getting a little done, but nothing like I should. I read some things here and other forums for a while in the mornings, and by 10 AM or so things are blurry, and I can't see shit ( on the screen a 43in TV as the monitor ). I go and mill around for a while, and come back and it's almost instant blurry again... That's where the patch comes in. Which does help stop or greatly slow down the blurry stuff, BUUUUTTTTT it really screws with depth perception which screws with working in DAZ. So it's basically a catch 22... Damned if I do, or damned if I don't :)

It's fair, venting at the frustration of dealing with health crap is fine and part of life. Yeah, when some part of the body decides to screw up big time it can be hell, you never know beforehand what will take days, weeks or become a new unfortunate norm. Hoping for the best, focus on your recovery (no matter how annoying at times) first, bro.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah I know .

Apology not needed
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: oldman1980

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
any plans for some S/S action? maybe some S/S/MC?

Edit: apologies if this has already been discussed. haven't even played the game yet (it's downloading), i was just curious.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
any plans for some S/S action? maybe some S/S/MC?

Edit: apologies if this has already been discussed. haven't even played the game yet (it's downloading), i was just curious.
Hasn't this already happened? At least a smidgen of it, I thought.

Reactions: FatYoda

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Sadly the VN is criminally underrated. Deserves far more Patreons. Damn good story telling and the chemistry between characters is fire. (I hope some Dev's here can give you a shoutout) Anyway, eagerly waiting for the next update.

• Love
Reactions: oldman1980 and bclz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sadly the VN is criminally underrated. Deserves far more Patreons. Damn good story telling and the chemistry between characters is fire. (I hope some Dev's here can give you a shoutout) Anyway, eagerly waiting for the next update.
Sadly to many dev's over the last 3 years did not finish there VN/game and left a lot of supporters hanging with nothing but half made stuff to show for the money they donated.

A lot of people like me stop supporting and will buy and play only finish product now.

Last edited:

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Initially, he resisted opening a Patreon account. He has said from the beginning that this story is based on true events and is being told for his own satisfaction. The rest of us are just along for the ride. He did eventually start a Patreon account after much persuasion from members here.

Nov 30, 2021
Initially, he resisted opening a Patreon account. He has said from the beginning that this story is based on true events and is being told for his own satisfaction. The rest of us are just along for the ride. He did eventually start a Patreon account after much persuasion from members here.
Is there really such a happy person in this world!!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I know .

hey Tripod i hope things are getting better or at least less worse than what they where ... here's hoping that things get better for ya :love:
your awesome (y)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: tripod70
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes