3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys:
Yeah... I know I am falling way behind with the communication thing, but real life shit seems to be getting in the way here. If ya only knew what was going on with health, and a multitude of other shit... :( But I still have fairly good intentions... :)

I have paused all billing on Pateron for a while so not to appear to be milking...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys:
Yeah... I know I am falling way behind with the communication thing, but real life shit seems to be getting in the way here. If ya only knew what was going on with health, and a multitude of other shit... :( But I still have fairly good intentions... :)

I have paused all billing on Pateron for a while so not to appear to be milking...
hey .. we all know how it is with RL shit .. happens to us all .. you take care man .. we will all be here for ya :love:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
we will all be here for ya :love:
If only that were true :cry: A far more common response is:

YOU SELFISH FUCK!!!! How DARE you let your health get in the way of our fapping pleasure you say you've suspended billing but since I'm not one of your gullible patrons how would I know???? Get off your fat, lazy if sickly ass and just GET THE UPDATE DONE FOR FUCK'S SAKE so we can pirate it have some consideration for others.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: XbfgX and 44Tom

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey guys:

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If only that were true :cry: A far more common response is:

YOU SELFISH FUCK!!!! How DARE you let your health get in the way of our fapping pleasure you say you've suspended billing but since I'm not one of your gullible patrons how would I know???? Get off your fat, lazy if sickly ass and just GET THE UPDATE DONE FOR FUCK'S SAKE so we can pirate it have some consideration for others.
wtf .. honestly if your serious .. please don't try to speak for me ... at least not me ... thanks :mad:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys:

All I can say is take care of what you need to, and return when you can. I have been greatly enjoying this ride, and hope to see how it ends...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hey guys:

Take care of your health, that comes first. We have plenty of other games to keep us busy. I hope you straighten things out in your life, I 100% understand what that's like.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys:

Don't worry about it. I know shit happens. And don't feel so bad about it. I have 156 other games I can play. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tripod70
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes