4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
w123t4
It finally comes out! Wish the remain part will also come out too.:cry:
Just find a bug during the testing game play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is great that Maerin finally left the dungeon, I hope she will soon join the team of Alwain, which Alwain will have a harem include lady of fire and lady of ice, can't wait to see some lewd scene of them.:p
The story now I think will divide into three lines:
Alwain's team(maybe maerin will join, then Naevec and Tel'Seyl will definitely come to hunt her down, and Alwain can enlarge his harem again:p)
Avelynn+Fraeda( is Ledson really not going to show his face during the whole story?:ROFLMAO:)
Khutulun+Nahyun(most boring pair, need a long time to progess the story in order to let them meet Alwain:cautious:)
Speaking of which, I am wondering what will Ninnylty repay Alwain, I think it is wonderful to let Ninnylty teach Alwain some biology about wood-elf?:devilish:
Besides, if we don't choose the path of saving her, will she be dead in the future story or simple no appear?:unsure:
Moreover, we still need to wait lots of time to see Rhesis not just in the narrow but also appear in the story.:(
Hiiii!

I'm glad you enjoyed your experience :p

for the bug (My bird probably typed on the keyboard while I was afk xD), it was just this line:
2021-09-08 20_19_44-Project — C__Users_Emerald_Documents_The Sixth Realm IV_game — Atom.png
I'll fix it once I resume the dev part. My real-life work is taking a lot of time from me.

Anyway, I enjoyed writing the 4th chapter's end (and what about the music!).
Probably my fave one with the 2nd one :p

tush002
Even after installing the android version it doesn't work. I mean i try to click on menu but its not working no matter how much i try.. is there any solution for this problem.
Mhh... It works well on my phone (xiaomi 9) and on the Nox emulator (phone emulator).
What's your problem exactly? Can't you run the game at all or is the main menu freezing? Also, which game version & chapter are you using? (from the page 1 or a compressed one).

Gamerid
What the riddle answer? The riddle that mc find after recovering from the attack from spiders. Help needed.
A clue for you, if you haven't cleared it yet: The elements.

michael1984
Man im still pissed that Selene had to die
She easily the best character and best looking one :(
May her soul rest...wherever she is! xD

Last edited:

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
w123t4

Hiiii!

for the bug (My bird probably typed on the keyboard while I was afk xD), it was just this line:
View attachment 1394775
I'll fix it once I resume the dev part. My real-life work is taking a lot of time from me.

tush002

Mhh... It works well on my phone (xiaomi 9) and on the Nox emulator (phone emulator).
What's your problem exactly? Can't you run the game at all or is the main menu freezing? Also, which game version & chapter are you using? (from the page 1 or a compressed one).

Gamerid

michael1984

Just wanted to check in and ask if your still developing the game? Just curious because the Patreon hasn't been updated in awhile.

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Just wanted to check in and ask if your still developing the game? Just curious because the Patreon hasn't been updated in awhile.
Work, Family & activities (Workout, Netflix... etc) are occupying a tremendous amount of time. I'm still developing the Sixth Realm but I don't have much time for checking the many social medias. (Also, I hate twitter/fb... and most of those who use it haha)

I haven't spent much time on the game over the last few months (since the chapter 4 beta release) and I don't really know if I'll increase my "workload" on the dev side.

The only thing that I know right now is that I'll release the game on steam at some point and I want it to have less nudity. For those of you who've played the four chapters (or who are currently playing), I'm gonna remove/censor the Selene scenes (which are the only R18 scenes) for a few reasons:
- I'm not planning to add any R18 scenes in the future releases.
- I develop The Sixth Realm by pure passion, and I have ZERO fun rendering nor writing those scenes. (both Selene R18 scenes)

So, yeah, I'm still working on it, BUT as I said to one of the admins on this site: "I don't think this game suits this site anymore", since it has almost 0 nudity and I plan to remove the only two scenes. But they wanted to keep to here, so whatever.

I'm still using F95 to share some Artworks on some threads. (And to play some of the games ;))

Oh, speaking of artworks,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my latest creation!"
(Junkrat, circa 2019)
fff.png

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021
Kind words thank you.

I didn't take the time to proofread the 12K lines. A fixed version will be uploaded in 2 days.

"but nothing 'game breaking' ": While I agree with your point, some sentences sounded fucked up sometimes haha, and I mistyped hundreds of words. But yeah, overall it's understandable.
Being a non-native english speaker slows the process, adding to this my clumsiness when it comes to double-checking things can lead to awkward things haha.

About the characters dying (S & F) SPOLIERS AHEAD ! (Chapter II - III spoilers)

You did a great job with this story. Tell the haters to F-off. I am interested in seeing how the Nia story line progresses. She is the most interesting character by far. I just hope the MCs obsession with Fraeda doesn't keep him from enjoying what all the other girls have to offer...

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
You did a great job with this story. Tell the haters to F-off. I am interested in seeing how the Nia story line progresses. She is the most interesting character by far. I just hope the MCs obsession with Fraeda doesn't keep him from enjoying what all the other girls have to offer...
Aww, thank you soooo much. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1636529395542.png

Dear, most sacred vessel of love to pour my heart in!
I will follow you anywhere!
No realm can hold me!​

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
The Sixth Realm [Ch.4 BETA] [TheSixthRealm] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.92 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 231 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 1.90 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 213 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
da byr.gif

I am burning heaven and hell looking 4 her.
If she turns to ash, so is everyone in there!​
Man im still pissed that Selene had to die

She easily the best character and best looking one :(
w123t4

Hiiii!

View attachment 1394775

tush002

Gamerid

michael1984

Reactions: michael1984

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Personally I don't think great story and sex scene are incompatible. A great sex scene can embellish the main story develop more feeling between characters also the player and the great story can make the sex scene more passion. The only thing to do is just to balance each of them.
No offence, this game have great model and story but not the top one, removing the sex scene will be a touch move as it hasn't had a great enough story when it compares to other normal games and not spicy enough when compare to the other adult games. It will be more worse when it is on the steam, what make people willing to pay is really important.
Therefore, I sincerely request you to reconsider about your decision.

• Haha
Reactions: Azsouth and eeyye

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
Can I get the old version with the selene anal scene, that version sounds far superior than the 2 chapter 1-2 downloads that are here, also can a modder make it so we can rename the MC for each chapter without having to have a walkthrough mod that causes black screen missing image errors, not being able to change the name is not immersive

Last edited:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Can I get the old version with the selene anal scene, that version sounds far superior than the 2 chapter 1-2 downloads that are here, also can a modder make it so we can rename the MC for each chapter without having to have a walkthrough mod that causes black screen missing image errors, not being able to change the name is not immersive
Chapters 1-4 are available below the definitive chapter 1&2 download.

Reactions: Blackice19

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
Chapters 1-4 are available below the definitive chapter 1&2 download.
It was weird google drive and mixdrop have 2 slightly different versions of the game available that's what the confusion came from the google drive one was having issues with mod and didn't have the said selene scene but this other one from mixdrop does I'll have to see if the mod works with this version but I'm sure it will since it didn't with the other, thanks lol

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Here's my compressed version of The Sixth Realm Ch 1-2 [Definitive]

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 3.63GB

Compressed Size: 319.4MB

Download

Mega

===============================

Mac

Normal Size:
3.59GB