4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Heyaa! :)
As we speak, the fourth chapter is already an hour-long (waaay more than I initially planned!), but there are still many things that we need to tell and we cannot end it this way. So, the next release won't only contain Chapter 4 but also chapter 5. Chapter 4 is as it is, an hour long and chapter 5 will be probably 45-60min long.
Ps: If you have any questions, you can ask them on our Discord server:

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Hiiii!

It's been a while, huh? :)

Sooooo, I've several things to share with y' all:

1. Chapter 4-5.
  2. Free rewards.
  3. Short comm'.

1- Chapter 4-5.

a.png
Let's start by talking about what you've been waiting for: The next release!
So, I'll post here what I've recently posted on Patreon:
  • I'm posting here the demo version of the fourth chapter, while it's entirely playable (sound/script/renders), the achievements & rewards haven't been implemented yet.
  • We're still working on the fifth chapter, which will publicly be released at the same time as the fourth. Both chapters are tied, so we cannot release them separately.
  • While your progress on this demo will not carry over the full release, we will add a choice on the full release for the beta testers to jump right on the fifth chapter. (You'll have to pick your choices.)
In short: We'll release chapter 4 & 5 as a single release, and it'll probably take another 2 months.

2- Free rewards.

I'll post here what I've already posted on Patreon and discord a week ago:

To celebrate the beginning of summer (Monday, June 21st) & of the European 2021 football tournament (Euro 2020), I'm gonna post several times a week free rewards featuring Avelynn!

(Three cards & eight wallpapers)

Starting today, Wallpaper 1)

a.png b.png c.png

and some wallpapers:
2021-06-25 16_02_44-Photos.png
They are all available in this .rar file:

3- Short comm'.

I mainly post on Discord and Patreon, rarely here or on itch.io.

For the next updates, F95 will post the files for me. (It's a mess to handle soooo many platforms.) I'll always post the latest patch on discord and Patreon first. F95 will update this page when they can.

Soooo, that's pretty much it!

Take care! :p
Good luck to those who are following the Euro 2020! (Força Portugal & Espanha!!!)

Discord:

Patreon:
Deviantart:

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So, after playing chapter I-III i must say is this is a enteraining piece of work here. Dev should keep up the work, he is improving with every update.

A other thing after playing the actual version to the end, can it be that the mulitple protac and female protac tag are wrong? in my opinion they dont belong to this game. This is only frightening for some users that dislikes this tags.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Getting closer to release time I think.

Mortarion

The "playable" characters:

- Alwin, the wannabe "maester". Maesters are trained from their young age to become fierce fighters and also knowledge keepers. Spending half of their time training and the other half swimming deep on the books, they are to be the elite and the protectors of the realm.

- Khutulun, the daughter of the Khan of khans. She is an outstanding mounted archer. She is in charge of the safety of the crown Princess, Nahyun Heyeon.

- Maerin and Naevec. A high elf and a dark elf. Their souls are bound in a mysterious way.

And more characters are to come.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Even it combines 2 chapters into 1 it still takes too much time to develop based on the time that last two chapter had used, and since it has no new post after july, abandoned?:cautious:

Jul 4, 2018
" Keep in mind that the sixth realm is NOT mainly a fap game. Play the game when you're not in a horny mood " We really need a tag for this to make them easier to find. Like story driven or something. Well found a new one to try

Reactions: earthfire

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It finally comes out! Wish the remain part will also come out too.:cry:
Just find a bug during the testing game play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is great that Maerin finally left the dungeon, I hope she will soon join the team of Alwain, which Alwain will have a harem include lady of fire and lady of ice, can't wait to see some lewd scene of them.:p
The story now I think will divide into three lines:
Alwain's team(maybe maerin will join, then Naevec and Tel'Seyl will definitely come to hunt her down, and Alwain can enlarge his harem again:p)
Avelynn+Fraeda( is Ledson really not going to show his face during the whole story?:ROFLMAO:)
Khutulun+Nahyun(most boring pair, need a long time to progess the story in order to let them meet Alwain:cautious:)
Speaking of which, I am wondering what will Ninnylty repay Alwain, I think it is wonderful to let Ninnylty teach Alwain some biology about wood-elf?:devilish:
Besides, if we don't choose the path of saving her, will she be dead in the future story or simple no appear?:unsure:
Moreover, we still need to wait lots of time to see Rhesis not just in the narrow but also appear in the story.:(

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
The Sixth Realm [Ch.3] [TheSixthRealm] - Compressed

Chapter I & II
Original PC Size: 3.71 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.69 GB

Compressed PC Size: 258.6 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 241.8 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
hey bro the file does not exist anymore is coming up
can you please upload it again

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man im still pissed that Selene had to die

She easily the best character and best looking one :(

Gamerid

Aug 28, 2018
What the riddle answer? The riddle that mc find after recovering from the attack from spiders. Help needed.

tush002

Oct 21, 2018
Even after installing the android version it doesn't work. I mean i try to click on menu but its not working no matter how much i try.. is there any solution for this problem.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes