4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
jojo1241
Wow!!! When
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way congratulations for the creator of this game it's a very good one

Organtoxic
So I just download 4 GBs for two scenes, nice :cautious:

Sorry! :ROFLMAO: I've warned many times on several threads about the lack of sex in the game! :p

We will probably add some spices in the near future tho :D

Andro11
Thanks for the android port :)

Unplasenaris & PrettyWolfy
Thanks for the Russian translation :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
If you wish to ask any question(s) or to simply talk about the game with the other members, feel free to join our discord server:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The personal lore is spoiling the previous chapters(especially the present part).
Also, some action from the lore is different from what I have chosen in the game(like being knocked out or save someone in the cave), is it a fixed official storyline or will be updated after every time I make a choice?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3215131

Dear friend, i have an offer you: you already used that word "chuckles" 1105 times in the game text. next time please use this word less. rest of the game (VN), graphics, story, renders, musics, are first class. best wishes.

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Chapter I-II are now reworked. (mainly the prologue & chapter I. Back then, we used a low-end hardware., which explains why the prologue had poor renders. Chapter II & III look pretty good, so there's no need for a rework :) )
I updated the links on the main page, but you can download them from the links below:

Android:
G-Drive:
Mega: -
-
PC:
G-Drive:
Mega:
-
MAC:
G-Drive:
Mega:

Ps: The android version weights 1.2G instead of 3.7G, and the reason is simple: The images are in .jpg, unlike the pc/mac versions which use .png.
You won't see any difference in render quality (unless you play it on a 20" screen, but I doubt that any mainstream tablet on mobile of that size exists, huh. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, "A picture is worth a thousand words" as they say, so have a look at a few scenes that we changed! (More have been changed, not just the ones showed below) :)

d.png
3 (1).png
3.png

1.png
5.png

Bonus mwehehe :p
niasmith4.png
It looks good huh? Yeah I know :p

There's another thing. We added a "codex" section on the menu, it shows every character/kingdom. What can you expect there? Well, on the first page, it's a quick summary and on the 2nd,3rd... pages, it shows their past & present lore.
As you advance in the story, you will unlock new pages. (Chapter III & IV's codex possesses a higher number of pages & characters. )

Several examples:
2021-03-01 18_18_35-The Sixth Realm.png
codex11-3.png
ddd.png
2021-03-01 18_18_56-The Sixth Realm.png

Well, to follow our adventures, some updates, Q&A... You can follow us on our discord server:
Feel free to ask anything, we'll answer during our free time! :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Princearif : Is the male character also a hero? Is he have impact on the game or just showoff?

Well, if by "male character also a hero" you mean Alwin", then yes.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Chapter I-II are now reworked. (mainly the prologue & chapter I. Back then, we used a low-end hardware., which explains why the prologue had poor renders. Chapter II & III look pretty good, so there's no need for a rework :) )
I updated the links on the main page, but you can download them from the links below:

Android:
G-Drive: Google Drive
Mega: Mega -
-
PC:
Mega: Mega
-
MAC:
Mega: Mega

Ps: The android version weights 1.2G instead of 3.7G, and the reason is simple: The images are in .jpg, unlike the pc/mac versions which use .png.
You won't see any difference in render quality (unless you play it on a 20" screen, but I doubt that any mainstream tablet on mobile of that size exists, huh. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, "A picture is worth a thousand words" as they say, so have a look at a few scenes that we changed! (More have been changed, not just the ones showed below) :)

View attachment 1060908
View attachment 1060911
View attachment 1060891

View attachment 1060912
View attachment 1060895

Bonus mwehehe :p
View attachment 1060896
It looks good huh? Yeah I know :p

There's another thing. We added a "codex" section on the menu, it shows every character/kingdom. What can you expect there? Well, on the first page, it's a quick summary and on the 2nd,3rd... pages, it shows their past & present lore.
As you advance in the story, you will unlock new pages. (Chapter III & IV's codex possesses a higher number of pages & characters. )

Several examples:
View attachment 1060917
View attachment 1060924
View attachment 1060926
View attachment 1060918

Well, to follow our adventures, some updates, Q&A... You can follow us on our discord server:
Feel free to ask anything, we'll answer during our free time! :)
OK, I was confused as to what the new part was. Looked at my game list, and saw I already had chapter 1 and 2, and a folder called chapter 3.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The Sixth Realm [Ch.3] TheSixthRealm

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 143 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 125 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Do you have compressed version for ch 1 and 2

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The remaster is nice, a little bit disappointed for not having a new chapter though:cautious:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game started so good and then everyone started dying. I don't know if I can trust this dev anymore. I feel like he's trying to make something that shouldn't be on this site. Easier to get funding it you have sexy stuff.
Maybe that's what he means when he says there is not much sex.
I don't want to play a game where all I can think off is who is going to die next.
Good luck with your story though, I hope you're happy with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

francoforte

May 31, 2020
This game started so good and then everyone started dying. I don't know if I can trust this dev anymore. I feel like he's trying to make something that shouldn't be on this site. Easier to get funding it you have sexy stuff.
Maybe that's what he means when he says there is not much sex.
I don't want to play a game where all I can think off is who is going to die next.
Good luck with your story though, I hope you're happy with it.
only 1 person is real death the second is safe

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Sixth Realm [Ch.3] [TheSixthRealm] - Compressed

Chapter I & II
Original PC Size: 3.71 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.69 GB

Compressed PC Size: 258.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 241.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
so, I'll ask because this is confusing for me...
Can I make the girls fuck each other which leads to lesbian scenes and such and can I make the girls fuck only alwin(alvin) whatever who should be the main mc ? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes