4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
fregonard
it would be great to only control a male mc, i don't care to see another guy fuck the girls
It won't happen.

I don't treat the girls like meat. They won't be in the game to be fucked. Khutulun will have a love path, Maerin too.
You will always romance girls. As I said earlier, I don't like to render dicks xD.

It's not a lesbian haram tho, there is still Alwin, and you'll have plenty of choices in the future for him :p

James009
The game is not NTR, and will never be ^^
It's about an adventure, with some erotic content ofc :)
There are plenty of games with ntr out there, people can play them xD

You'll be able to choose who you romance or if you cheat on someone (with Alwin, and it starts on chapter IV), for Khutulun and Maerin it should be the same, but always with girls, they will never romance guys.

That being said, I'll be back in a day or two now that the game is up, Have a good time! :)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
any tips for the Myrthe III achievement? Almost try every options for an hour but still cannot get that

AyaTech

Dec 18, 2017
This looks awesome.

No unrealistic female models, with absurdly large breasts.

Storydriven.

Gonna test it out.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
First came the feeling that this is a nice looking game until I remembered that Selene was killed. That feeling disappeared like a fart into the Sahara. No need to download this game because I don’t want to be disappointed again. This game no longer gets a chance.

andre687s

Jun 14, 2020
First came the feeling that this is a nice looking game until I remembered that Selene was killed. That feeling disappeared like a fart into the Sahara. No need to download this game because I don’t want to be disappointed again. This game no longer gets a chance.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: c"mon man!

Selene was A WHORE!, Fraeda is the real deal :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: tentaclesmaster

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finished chapter 3.

Compare to chapter1+2's ending, chapter 3's ending seems a little bit less exciting(someone dead in chapter 1 and someone likely dead in chapter 2), maybe it is also about the decreasing distance of the road(chapter 1+2 finished almost half or 1/3 of the road to Kaletia but chapter 3 is only walking around the bridge)? :rolleyes:

Just like what I said, the achievement system really need a tips system. I can't unlock the Myrthe III achievement even using the brute force search, don't know it is a bug or not but it is super annoying to try every outcome and still fail to unlock.:mad:

Can you remind me about the Khutulun and Nahyun's story path? It is difficult to remember since the name is already hard to remember. From what I understand and remember, Nimrud once defeated the army of Nomad long time ago and nowadays Khutulun's father is controlling the Nomad army which is ready to attack Nimurd again. Nahyun is a princess of someplace( Nimurd? Where?), who is the fiancee of Khutulun's brother even after he was dead. Nahyun now stay in Nomad and Khutulun stay with her to be her teacher and bodyguard(be a teacher is understandable but why a princess need to protect the other princess?). Moreover, Nahyun's former teacher is also being a general helping Khutulun's father to build the Nomad army.

As the road map had showed, aren't there have a story about beyond the sea(soul bound elves) in chapter 3? Or it is delayed to next chapter?

As expected, Avelynn's cloak version is much better than the non-cloak top tank version. What I didn't expect is the short, I thought the bottom blue+white part(preview photo in page 7) is belong to a mini skirt, turns out in the final outcome it is a short and the white color turn to brown. For me, blue+white mini skirt is the best and blue+white short is still better than blue+brown short when you compare the blue and white color to the black stocking.:p

The purple shield seems belong to Tel'seyl. It is a bit strange that her attitude change so fast, last second she still tried to kill all your companions and next second she use even her own life time to protect a stranger to her. Will she still appear in the future chapter and join Alwin's team?:unsure:

Can the dark elves fission themselves to reproduce? Last chapter we only see within ten thought the portal and now you told me that Alwin fight at least a few dozen of them? Such horrible species no wonder the high elf queen need to surrender.:eek:

Saving Ninnylty or not is the first choice that will have effect on the future(Alwin's harem list+1), will the changes is simply let her appear in the future plot or have a butterfly effect to the whole story if you save her or not? Also, the counter system I think will be a spoiler if the beginning of new chapter suddenly ask you about some choices you made a few chapters ago.

Myrthe and Isrene... Well, it is very surprise to know they are mother-daughter relationship, just thought they were stranger to appear at different time and didn't expect Isrene would be that old(though someone like yennefer is already 98 years old but still have a young outlook). Myrthe is such innocent which is very cute, remind me of Leliana(the dao one not dai one of course). As for Isrene, it is hard to tell she is like Morrigan or not, but based on his protection to Myrthe, I think the mother-daughter harem is hard to build on both of them. Beside, if your dao description is suitable for them, the feeling of having a relationship with Flemeth is hard to imagine.:LOL:

The new characters appear in this chapter had given me a lot of great ideas to imagine what the story would happen next, hope my prediction of the story will be right: The lonely father, who lost his true love wife, slowly find out her daughter become more and more similar to her mother, the possessive love start to grow in his heart; The shady teacher meet his old student, using her trust to slowly corrupt and control her mind changing her into a slut; The powerful king, use his great power to threat his dead son's wife into his own slave.:devilish:

At last, it seems Alwin is the normal-est guy in the whole team, normal soldier with average fighting skill. It is hard to imagine why he is necessary in the team, especially Marisa and Eoden are overlapping his character, just wonder what secret Eoden want to say while he think he is not going to make it.

Reactions: diegoavarantes

tentaclesmaster

Jun 15, 2020
Finished chapter 3.

Compare to chapter1+2's ending, chapter 3's ending seems a little bit less exciting(someone dead in chapter 1 and someone likely dead in chapter 2), maybe it is also about the decreasing distance of the road(chapter 1+2 finished almost half or 1/3 of the road to Kaletia but chapter 3 is only walking around the bridge)? :rolleyes:

Just like what I said, the achievement system really need a tips system. I can't unlock the Myrthe III achievement even using the brute force search, don't know it is a bug or not but it is super annoying to try every outcome and still fail to unlock.:mad:

Can you remind me about the Khutulun and Nahyun's story path? It is difficult to remember since the name is already hard to remember. From what I understand and remember, Nimrud once defeated the army of Nomad long time ago and nowadays Khutulun's father is controlling the Nomad army which is ready to attack Nimurd again. Nahyun is a princess of someplace( Nimurd? Where?), who is the fiancee of Khutulun's brother even after he was dead. Nahyun now stay in Nomad and Khutulun stay with her to be her teacher and bodyguard(be a teacher is understandable but why a princess need to protect the other princess?). Moreover, Nahyun's former teacher is also being a general helping Khutulun's father to build the Nomad army.

As the road map had showed, aren't there have a story about beyond the sea(soul bound elves) in chapter 3? Or it is delayed to next chapter?

As expected, Avelynn's cloak version is much better than the non-cloak top tank version. What I didn't expect is the short, I thought the bottom blue+white part(preview photo in page 7) is belong to a mini skirt, turns out in the final outcome it is a short and the white color turn to brown. For me, blue+white mini skirt is the best and blue+white short is still better than blue+brown short when you compare the blue and white color to the black stocking.:p

The purple shield seems belong to Tel'seyl. It is a bit strange that her attitude change so fast, last second she still tried to kill all your companions and next second she use even her own life time to protect a stranger to her. Will she still appear in the future chapter and join Alwin's team?:unsure:

Can the dark elves fission themselves to reproduce? Last chapter we only see within ten thought the portal and now you told me that Alwin fight at least a few dozen of them? Such horrible species no wonder the high elf queen need to surrender.:eek:

Saving Ninnylty or not is the first choice that will have effect on the future(Alwin's harem list+1), will the changes is simply let her appear in the future plot or have a butterfly effect to the whole story if you save her or not? Also, the counter system I think will be a spoiler if the beginning of new chapter suddenly ask you about some choices you made a few chapters ago.

Myrthe and Isrene... Well, it is very surprise to know they are mother-daughter relationship, just thought they were stranger to appear at different time and didn't expect Isrene would be that old(though someone like yennefer is already 98 years old but still have a young outlook). Myrthe is such innocent which is very cute, remind me of Leliana(the dao one not dai one of course). As for Isrene, it is hard to tell she is like Morrigan or not, but based on his protection to Myrthe, I think the mother-daughter harem is hard to build on both of them. Beside, if your dao description is suitable for them, the feeling of having a relationship with Flemeth is hard to imagine.:LOL:

The new characters appear in this chapter had given me a lot of great ideas to imagine what the story would happen next, hope my prediction of the story will be right: The lonely father, who lost his true love wife, slowly find out her daughter become more and more similar to her mother, the possessive love start to grow in his heart; The shady teacher meet his old student, using her trust to slowly corrupt and control her mind changing her into a slut; The powerful king, use his great power to threat his dead son's wife into his own slave.:devilish:

At last, it seems Alwin is the normal-est guy in the whole team, normal soldier with average fighting skill. It is hard to imagine why he is necessary in the team, especially Marisa and Eoden are overlapping his character, just wonder what secret Eoden want to say while he think he is not going to make it.
As expected, Avelynn's cloak version is much better than the non-cloak top tank version. What I didn't expect is the short, I thought the bottom blue+white part(preview photo in page 7) is belong to a mini skirt, turns out in the final outcome it is a short and the white color turn to brown. For me, blue+white mini skirt is the best and blue+white short is still better than blue+brown short when you compare the blue and white color to the black stocking.

Avelynn is really attractive indeed, and hot :ROFLMAO:
The models in this game are a solid 10/10

D

Deleted member 2745116

Wow, another great game. A lot of content are there, good renders and nice story. Bit disappointed that we can't name the MC our own. And it was very emotionally sad to see that characters who were close to MC are getting killed. Hope there will be a good ending at the next chapter rather than a emotional chapter closing.
If you want to change the MC name, just go into "game" folder, open script.rpy with Notepad++, hit ctrl+f, go into replace tap and type in Alwin and replace all with your name :) Figured that out just now. Just doesn't feel right playing these games as someone else..

Reactions: gamito

Zaidennn

Jul 17, 2020
any chance for a Nopy download? since Mega crashes my browser everytime it goes above 1GB, Gdrive doesnt allow me to even start downloading and mixdrop has horrible download speed

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One spot Khutulun was speaking for the princess.

Myrthe: We...can't leave near the towns... (Should be live not leave)

I was hoping for more scenes with the dark elf and her captive. Can't remember her name since you can't look at achievements and stuff without re downloading it again to look. Would be nice if they were all one so that everything is together and you wouldn't have to download separate files for each chapter.

Khutulun and Nahyun will make a cute couple.

Myrthe is cute and so is Avelynn and Ninnylty.

Wasn't able to get Kbutilun's bath or secret 1.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes