4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
As it says on this thread: LINK, I can't. But I reported the main post, an Uploader+ will edit it for us.

"Adding/editing tags can only be done by uploaders+. Use the Report button to contact the moderators to add/delete tags.

The additional mirrors provided by F95zone are temporary and just for the current version. Feel free to delete those when updating to a new version. We'll add more if needed when we check/promote the thread."

"Sad to hear the first 3 chapters won't be animated, but maybe you'll hopefully update in the future while working on chapter 4 and beyond. "
Yup, that's the plan :giggle:
Open a ticket with the admin team for a "game developer" tag, that should unlock some extra forum features for you.:)

P.S. Please be careful about including special characters in your files structures; symbols like & can introduce issues in the future — especially if you want to be modder friendly.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
The Sixth Realm [Ch. 1-2] [TheSixthRealm] - Original size 3.55GB
Compressed Windows(462MB): -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More heavily compressed version
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Open a ticket with the admin team for a "game developer" tag, that should unlock some extra forum features for you.:)

P.S. Please be careful about including special characters in your files structures; symbols like & can introduce issues in the future — especially if you want to be modder friendly.
Good to know, I thought it was just a simple "badge" hehe, all right, I'll do it.

P.S. Please be careful about including special characters in your files structures; symbols like "&" can introduce issues in the future — especially if you want to be modder friendly.
Aww sorry, I'll look into it. ;)

Edit:
Ps:
Thanks for the compressed version :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: andre687s and hngg

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Heya dear readers/players,

A quick update here on F95:

- We released the game on
September 13th and then started to render the third chapter on September 24th.
- Chapter III will contain 8-9 acts. We finished the third yesterday and will be working on the 4th tonight.
- We aimed for 25-35 minutes/chapter, but I think it'll be a little bit longer, maybe 45+.

Chapter III - The Phoenix.
A quick preview on act 2 and 3.

(A. Luz & L.Luz, exploring a burning forest - Story, straight ending.)
act3luzfraeda1.png
act3luzfraeda3-1.png

(Khutulun & Nahyun, story + lore + multiple endings(3) :D) + (Fighting "training" scenes with multiple choices :p)
act3nahyunkhutulun4.png
act3nahyunkhutulun15-6.png

Thank you again for the feedback. While we appreciate your love, the criticism helped us to improve some aspects of the game.
I can't wait for you to discover what's next!

Have a nice day and stay safe. :giggle:

May 1, 2020

- Chapter III will contain 8-9 acts. We finished the third yesterday and will be working on the 4th tonight.
- We aimed for 25-35 minutes/chapter, but I think it'll be a little bit longer, maybe 45+.

View attachment 848451
View attachment 848452

(Khutulun & Nahyun, story + lore + multiple endings(3) :D) + (Fighting "training" scenes with multiple choices :p)
View attachment 848453
View attachment 848454

Thank you again for the feedback. While we appreciate your love, the criticism helped us to improve some aspects of the game.

Looking good chief!

w123t4

May 26, 2019

View attachment 848451
View attachment 848452

View attachment 848453
View attachment 848454

Seems the two of them will join Alwin's team as you said she would be in Alwin's path, and according to the title I think they will find Fareda then also discover her ability of recovering

Besides, am I the only one who feel Khutulun's body angle a little bit strange? Some kind remind me of The Exorcist

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No es mi género habitual pero el juego tiene una pintaza enorme. Lo pongo en mi lista de jugos por probar.
A seguir currando y os deseo mucha suerte (y);)

This is not my usual go-to genre but definitely the game looks awesome. I put it into my watch list.
Keep up the hard word and I wish you both good luck!

andre687s

Jun 14, 2020
Hey,

Just wanted to show you my first take on rendering a 3d scene/Video.
It's faaaaaaaaar from being good, but with time, we'll get there. :giggle:

1080P - @30Fps - Texture scale 100%. (Watch on FULLSCREEN)

Render time ~3h - Min rendering 200img

Render time ~1h30 - Min rendering 200img

Render time ~4h30 - Min rendering 300img
Do Nia pleaase!

May 14, 2018
Interesting story and characters, especially the intrigue of high elves and dark elves.
Maerin only has a lesbian route with Naevee or there will be a route with Alvin?

Last edited:

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Interesting story and characters, especially the intrigue of high elves and dark elves.
Maerin only has a lesbian route with Naevee or there will be a route with Alvin?
I can't really answer your question because it contains spoilers ^^.
Chapter III will contain again, some girls/girls scenes:ROFLMAO:, well, (I'm straight btw haha) I just find it more enjoying for my eyes.:giggle:

I'll do a poll in the future to see what people want to see for the romance parts (not the story part, just the romance scenes), I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm not a big fan of the sex scenes, I prefer cute/tender scenes, like the two elves in the cell. :devilish:

So yeah, we will see, but Alwin will have plenty of choices in the future. We can't make him chose right now because the game will be developed (if nothing happens to me) for more than a year, we can't split the script into several roads romance right now, we're just getting started here, have fun :D .

Have a wonderful Sunday, wherever you are!

May 14, 2018
I can't really answer your question because it contains spoilers ^^.
Chapter III will contain again, some girls/girls scenes:ROFLMAO:, well, (I'm straight btw haha) I just find it more enjoying for my eyes.:giggle:

I'll do a poll in the future to see what people want to see for the romance parts (not the story part, just the romance scenes), I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm not a big fan of the sex scenes, I prefer cute/tender scenes, like the two elves in the cell. :devilish:

So yeah, we will see, but Alwin will have plenty of choices in the future. We can't make him chose right now because the game will be developed (if nothing happens to me) for more than a year, we can't split the script into several roads romance right now, we're just getting started here, have fun :D .

Have a wonderful Sunday, wherever you are!
Thanks for the answer. Good luck(y)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Hey,

Just wanted to show you my first take on rendering a 3d scene/Video.
It's faaaaaaaaar from being good, but with time, we'll get there. :giggle:

1080P - @30Fps - Texture scale 100%. (Watch on FULLSCREEN)

Render time ~3h - Min rendering 200img

Render time ~1h30 - Min rendering 200img

Render time ~4h30 - Min rendering 300img
Well, I must say that I am disappointed about the design of the armor, it is uglier than I imagined and even the Valessian knight's armor seems much better by comparing with it. The tank top like armor seems not suitable for her(may be just my fashion taste) and I will let her put on the cloak on the whole adventure if it is possible as the cloak version look much better than the tank top version.

By the way, the les path is confirmed, will there also have gay path for Alwin and Eoden? :sneaky:

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Well, I must say that I am disappointed about the design of the armor, it is uglier than I imagined and even the Valessian knight's armor seems much better by comparing with it. The tank top like armor seems not suitable for her(may be just my fashion taste) and I will let her put on the cloak on the whole adventure if it is possible as the cloak version look much better than the tank top version.

By the way, the les path is confirmed, will there also have gay path for Alwin and Eoden? :sneaky:
Well, I must say that I am disappointed about the design of the armor, it is uglier than I imagined ... top version.
Sorry to hear that :ROFLMAO: Hope the others will please your eyes :p

No, I don't think so. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes