• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
HOTFIX PATCH
2020/09/18 : 2PM GMT+2

Installation:

You can either re-download the game, or you can download and extract the "CRACK ONLY" zip file, then overwrite.

The patch fixes:
- Most of the "mistyped" and "misspelled" words.
- The sentences are now "real sentences", and not a copypasta coming from my word document.
- Names swap.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
TLDR: Visual novel writing is different from a normal novel writing. Writing style, wordiness and details included have to be in check with the chosen method of presentation. Period.

It looks like a nice novel... on paper. If I could read it using my PDF reader, I would probably enjoy it. However in this setting, no matter that the renders are really nice, I've got bored to death (and to uninstaling and deleting my painful 3.5 GB download) by the time, that I've arrived back in my room (and this with skipping 80% of the map based history lesson, really reading only from the point of White Horde appearance - shorter version to be exact).

It seems to me, that you are a very competent writer, but totally unaware, how different is full page reading from reading 1 sentence at a time. Maybe you should experiment and put some favorite prose, that you like to read, into your engine, and check for how long you are able to enjoy reading it in this way.

Sorry to be so blunt, but major mistakes and misconceptions are much easier to correct at the beginning of a project. I sincerely wish you luck in the further development of your game, seeing how much love you have put into it so far.

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
TLDR: Visual novel writing is different from a normal novel writing. Writing style, wordiness, and details included have to be in check with the chosen method of presentation. Period.

It looks like a nice novel... on paper. If I could read it using my PDF reader, I would probably enjoy it. However, in this setting, no matter that the renders are really nice, I've got bored to death (and to uninstalling and deleting my painful 3.5 GB download) by the time, that I've arrived back in my room (and this with skipping 80% of the map-based history lesson, really reading only from the point of White Horde appearance - shorter version to be exact).

It seems to me, that you are a very competent writer, but totally unaware, how different is full page reading from reading 1 sentence at a time. Maybe you should experiment and put some favorite prose, that you like to read, into your engine, and check for how long you are able to enjoy reading it in this way.

Sorry to be so blunt, but major mistakes and misconceptions are much easier to correct at the beginning of a project. I sincerely wish you luck in the further development of your game, seeing how much love you have put into it so far.
Thank you for the feedback! :)
I'm working right now on a lighter version, mostly on the prologue. (fewer words, same meaning)

The same goes for the tutorial (Sound/Gallery) It'll be "easier" and faster.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I thought it was alright generally, I like the basic fantasy premise and some of the women look really lovely.

The English is quite horrible though and it is just too "wordy." I had to skip through a lot of it.

Also, I hope Fraeda isn't dead, that would suck massively.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
HOTFIX PATCH
2020/09/18 : 2PM GMT+2

Installation:

You can either re-download the game, or you can download and extract the "CRACK ONLY" zip file, then overwrite.

The patch fixes:
- Most of the "mistyped" and "misspelled" words.
- The sentences are now "real sentences", and not a copypasta coming from my word document.
- Names swap.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE -

Thank you. I will download the patch and see how the game differs from the original.

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
TLDR: Visual novel writing is different from a normal novel writing. Writing style, wordiness and details included have to be in check with the chosen method of presentation. Period.

It looks like a nice novel... on paper. If I could read it using my PDF reader, I would probably enjoy it. However in this setting, no matter that the renders are really nice, I've got bored to death (and to uninstaling and deleting my painful 3.5 GB download) by the time, that I've arrived back in my room (and this with skipping 80% of the map based history lesson, really reading only from the point of White Horde appearance - shorter version to be exact).

Honestly bro I mean no offence and I don't want to assume but if you skipped 80% of the map based history lesson even on the short version it kinda sounds like to me you were looking for a quick fap not a captivating novel. which is fine of course.. I do the same from time to time however when this usually happens to me I find my brain simply cannot process the words at all after being burned out with so many different visual novels. My best advice would be to disable the skip button and force yourself to read every line to get more captivated into the narrative or simply save this one for a slow week were none of your favourite's have been updated in a while. I think you would have at least played until the end of chapter 2 had this been the case.

As for the game.. IMO for the first release to f95 there is an incredible amount of content granted its mainly story driven at the moment but there is more than enough fap content thrown in to add some spice.

The story line and writing in general.. My opinion is probably bias on this subject as I really enjoy this kind of mythology( I mean who doesn't love elves and dwarves right..? right?) You've got likeable characters, a great backstory to set the tone and I cant wait to find out more about the sixth realm. Despite the English not being terribly good(although I did play the non-proofread version of the game as I couldn't wait.) I never really struggled to read it as I do with most games with bad English, I generally knew where the narrative was heading and you sprinkled some nice quotes in there to that I picked up on :cool:
There is only a couple issues I have with the story so far, first one being how fast the relationships progress between Alwin and Selene it would have been nice to spend a few nights on the road getting to know her before she threw herself at the guy..

The visuals and feels.. The models are of course great im sure you have already got plenty of good feedback on them. I really enjoyed the illustration of the map during the history lesson and the general look and feel of moving through the environment. the shots of the girls with the countryside in the background helped in that regard and making it feel like were are moving away from the big cities. hopefully when we get to Kaletia we will get some renders of the town from across the lake or something nice like that? some distant shots that don't really need a ton of models to look populated or something would be ideal. I imagine Nimrud would look fantastic also with their kinda Egyptian vibe.
The only point I can think to make here is the animations(or lack thereof?) I have no idea in the slightest how hard this is as ive never animated anything in my life but ive seen some really incredible animations from some of the other devs on this site. Maybe this is something you could allocate some time to practice in the future? even if you go ahead and get the full story version out there then come back with an "animated" release or something, it would be nice to see something more than there currently is.. vague I know :rolleyes:

Going forward.. In the next couple of chapters the main things I would be looking for is to maybe start forming some bonds with characters that are going to be around till the end, best to sow that seed early no pun intended. And also some path splits would be great. we haven't really had a big decision to make in the first two chapters(which you noted at the top of the thread)
im not sure what paths you have planned but some good and evil choices are always a good start.

I've wrote Waaaaaaaaay to much here and my tea has gone cold :eek: so im going to finish this up by saying I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be anticipating the next release! Goodluck!

May 1, 2020
Honestly bro I mean no offence and I don't want to assume but if you skipped 80% of the map based history lesson even on the short version it kinda sounds like to me you were looking for a quick fap not a captivating novel. which is fine of course.. I do the same from time to time however when this usually happens to me I find my brain simply cannot process the words at all after being burned out with so many different visual novels. My best advice would be to disable the skip button and force yourself to read every line to get more captivated into the narrative or simply save this one for a slow week were none of your favourite's have been updated in a while. I think you would have at least played until the end of chapter 2 had this been the case.

As for the game.. IMO for the first release to f95 there is an incredible amount of content granted its mainly story driven at the moment but there is more than enough fap content thrown in to add some spice.

The story line and writing in general.. My opinion is probably bias on this subject as I really enjoy this kind of mythology( I mean who doesn't love elves and dwarves right..? right?) You've got likeable characters, a great backstory to set the tone and I cant wait to find out more about the sixth realm. Despite the English not being terribly good(although I did play the non-proofread version of the game as I couldn't wait.) I never really struggled to read it as I do with most games with bad English, I generally knew where the narrative was heading and you sprinkled some nice quotes in there to that I picked up on :cool:
There is only a couple issues I have with the story so far, first one being how fast the relationships progress between Alwin and Selene it would have been nice to spend a few nights on the road getting to know her before she threw herself at the guy..

The visuals and feels.. The models are of course great im sure you have already got plenty of good feedback on them. I really enjoyed the illustration of the map during the history lesson and the general look and feel of moving through the environment. the shots of the girls with the countryside in the background helped in that regard and making it feel like were are moving away from the big cities. hopefully when we get to Kaletia we will get some renders of the town from across the lake or something nice like that? some distant shots that don't really need a ton of models to look populated or something would be ideal. I imagine Nimrud would look fantastic also with their kinda Egyptian vibe.
The only point I can think to make here is the animations(or lack thereof?) I have no idea in the slightest how hard this is as ive never animated anything in my life but ive seen some really incredible animations from some of the other devs on this site. Maybe this is something you could allocate some time to practice in the future? even if you go ahead and get the full story version out there then come back with an "animated" release or something, it would be nice to see something more than there currently is.. vague I know :rolleyes:

Going forward.. In the next couple of chapters the main things I would be looking for is to maybe start forming some bonds with characters that are going to be around till the end, best to sow that seed early no pun intended. And also some path splits would be great. we haven't really had a big decision to make in the first two chapters(which you noted at the top of the thread)
im not sure what paths you have planned but some good and evil choices are always a good start.

I've wrote Waaaaaaaaay to much here and my tea has gone cold :eek: so im going to finish this up by saying I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be anticipating the next release! Goodluck!
I agree with you. Just look at the reviewers. They rate it before finishing the prologue ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There are no animations, as for the rest, it's a MISLEADING review.

2020-09-19 09_26_21-[VN] - [Ren'Py] The Sixth Realm [Ch. 1-2] [TheSixthRealm] _ F95zone.png
Chapter 1 starts once you leave the castle, btw.

No backstory ? Unrealistic characters ? THERE IS NO WAY this guy played the first two chapters !
For Selene

Fraeda is LOVELY. The relation between YOU and Fraeda is just heartwarming!
Her backstory and her personality are a solid 5/5. Unlike Selene, Fraeda is not an *Easy girl*, and I like it that way.

I almost forgot. The scene between the light elf and the dark elf is :love:... And i can't wait to learn more about Khutulun and the princess!

I love your game biblioza , your english is not perfect, but the game, the story and the visuals are great !

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well, I think this game is the most interesting game that I had played in the last 6 months.

I must admit that I played the game in ctrl at first because the preview and cover pictures seemed not very interesting and I had a little dizzy after a day. After the time passed, I got more and more interested by looking at the cg and story(even in the ctrl way) so I deleted the save and played it again in normal way.

I am glad that I didn't drop the game by rush playing or I would lose the change to read a such interesting story. I originally planned to sleep at 0000 but cannot stop playing until finished it at 0430! With such interesting story the first two chapters already had, the game can definitely put a sale on steam like acting lessons and win almost 80% ero-game if you guys keep working on it.

However, there are still some opinions I have for such a great game.

First, there are still some bugs in the game after the hotfix(I just download the game from google drive link at front page yesterday, don't know it is the latest version or not), found one which missed the image of selene99 during the gameplay.
screenshot0001.png

Second, the bgm are nice(especially the theme song on main menu) and the animate is ok, but some of the sound effect is awful. For example, the moan of selena make me feel annoying as it loops in a fast way. It is recommend to pause a little longer between the moan loop or just simply remove the sound effect to prevent unsuitable moan sound, which is not match to the character's setting(personality, age, etc), from the characters.

Third, it is not a bad idea to have a achievement system that make people have motivation to unlock pictures and play the game again, but it is better to have some tips for player to know how to unlock it. For me, the "Monk" achievement really beat me when I tried to unlock it. I tried so many times but it still 2/3 and I had no idea how to unlock, it made me feeling frustrated and I finally unlocked it by just random picking choices. Therefore, an in-game tips show up by kicking the name of achievement I think will solve the problem or you can just have a official walkthrough if the tips system is not put in the game.

These are some suggestions to the game for now, and I also have some questions want to ask the developer

1, What is the plan for protagonist's ending? Taking Alwin as example, is Alwin's ending be 1on1 or harem? Can Alwin start a relationship with multiple character in the same time?

2, It is sure that the game will have more than one protagonists, will the protagonist's story all go in parallel lines or some will join into one like joining Alwain's team? If some will join into one, will there be a situation that protagonist have a relationship with the other protagonist(like Alwin x Maerin or Nahyun)?

3, We now have 3 fighter(definitely Alwain and Eoden, not sure about Marisa, may be rogue?), 1 ranger(Fraeda) and 1 wizard(Nia) in Alwin's team, will there be more teammate like Dwraf from dwarven kingdom, barbarian from norse kingdom or wood-elf from Air'gialla in the future?

4, I first though Nia and her people are the wood-elf but it turns out they call them high-elf, so is it has a different setting and different look between the tradition elf(you know,long ear,slim,etc) and the elfs in the game?

5, Since all of Alwin's team don't recognize the dark elf, I guess there is no dark elf in Hedwun?:unsure:

6, How can the protagonist build their relationship with the other characters? You need to choose every right choices or count how much points you get to form a relationship? Since you can save some characters by choosing the right choice, will the relationship system link with it(which mean will some character can only be saved if protagonist is having relationship with him/her)?

7, Which one, Nia or Maerin is the older sis? Based on their race and model is hard to tell...Also, can we build our relationship with both of them at the same time? Hated to choose one of them in the final...:cry:

8, Mind to be a spoiler to talk a little bit about Rhesis and the last lady on the preview picture in the front page? Will they appear in ch3 and what are their role?;)

These are the questions for now, hope you can make a great game in the future!

btw, how come I have the strong feeling that Eoden will die in the middle of the adventure? Well you know, the brother and friend type person, close to Alwin, most importantly the only male apart from Alwin in the harem team, I can see the dead flag standing all over his head, I am sure he will say something like marry someone or retire after this mission if this is an animate you know~:sneaky:

Moreover, I must say that the Fraeda we first met is much more beautiful than the hair tied version:whistle:

Last edited:

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Well, I think this game is the most interesting game that I had played in the last 6 months.

I must admit that I played the game in ctrl at first because the preview and cover pictures seemed not very interesting and I had a little dizzy after a day. After the time passed, I got more and more interested by looking at the cg and story(even in the ctrl way) so I deleted the save and played it again in normal way.

I am glad that I didn't drop the game by rush playing or I would lose the change to read a such interesting story. I originally planned to sleep at 0000 but cannot stop playing until finished it at 0430! With such interesting story the first two chapters already had, the game can definitely put a sale on steam like acting lessons and win almost 80% ero-game if you guys keep working on it.

However, there are still some opinions I have for such a great game.

First, there are still some bugs in the game after the hotfix(I just download the game from google drive link at front page yesterday, don't know it is the latest version or not), found one which missed the image of selene99 during the gameplay.
View attachment 825098

Second, the bgm are nice(especially the theme song on main menu) and the animate is ok, but some of the sound effect is awful. For example, the moan of selena make me feel annoying as it loops in a fast way. It is recommend to pause a little longer between the moan loop or just simply remove the sound effect to prevent unsuitable moan sound, which is not match to the character's setting(personality, age, etc), from the characters.

Third, it is not a bad idea to have a achievement system that make people have motivation to unlock pictures and play the game again, but it is better to have some tips for player to know how to unlock it. For me, the "Monk" achievement really beat me when I tried to unlock it. I tried so many times but it still 2/3 and I had no idea how to unlock, it made me feeling frustrated and I finally unlocked it by just random picking choices. Therefore, an in-game tips show up by kicking the name of achievement I think will solve the problem or you can just have a official walkthrough if the tips system is not put in the game.

These are some suggestions to the game for now, and I also have some questions want to ask the developer

1, What is the plan for protagonist's ending? Taking Alwin as example, is Alwin's ending be 1on1 or harem? Can Alwin start a relationship with multiple character in the same time?

2, It is sure that the game will have more than one protagonists, will the protagonist's story all go in parallel lines or some will join into one like joining Alwain's team? If some will join into one, will there be a situation that protagonist have a relationship with the other protagonist(like Alwin x Maerin or Nahyun)?

3, We now have 3 fighter(definitely Alwain and Eoden, not sure about Marisa, may be rogue?), 1 ranger(Fraeda) and 1 wizard(Nia) in Alwin's team, will there be more teammate like Dwraf from dwarven kingdom, barbarian from norse kingdom or wood-elf from Air'gialla in the future?

4, I first though Nia and her people are the wood-elf but it turns out they call them high-elf, so is it has a different setting and different look between the tradition elf(you know,long ear,slim,etc) and the elfs in the game?

5, Since all of Alwin's team don't recognize the dark elf, I guess there is no dark elf in Hedwun?:unsure:

6, How can the protagonist build their relationship with the other characters? You need to choose every right choices or count how much points you get to form a relationship? Since you can save some characters by choosing the right choice, will the relationship system link with it(which mean will some character can only be saved if protagonist is having relationship with him/her)?

7, Which one, Nia or Maerin is the older sis? Based on their race and model is hard to tell...Also, can we build our relationship with both of them at the same time? Hated to choose one of them in the final...:cry:

8, Mind to be a spoiler to talk a little bit about Rhesis and the last lady on the preview picture in the front page? Will they appear in ch3 and what are their role?;)

These are the questions for now, hope you can make a great game in the future!

btw, how come I have the strong feeling that Eoden will die in the middle of the adventure? Well you know, the brother and friend type person, close to Alwin, most importantly the only male apart from Alwin in the harem team, I can see the dead flag standing all over his head, I am sure he will say something like marry someone or retire after this mission if this is an animate you know~:sneaky:

Moreover, I must say that the Fraeda we first met is much more beautiful than the red hair tied version:whistle:
Hi,

First of all, I won't be able to fix anything before Monday. But thanks for the "bug" feedback.

1) We know how the story ends, as the relationships we will see.

2) We will follow the horde, Alwin's party, (two others characters), Maerin, and Naevec.
Now, about Alwin x Nahyun x Maerin, I thought about that. We will see in the future.

3) A follower dwarf/Norse yes. For the wood elves, they despise humans, they agreed to create Kaletia, but it stops there.

4) Where is Nia from

5)Indeed. There are only Air'gla/wood elves in Hedwun.

6)You do the choices, and at the start of the next chapter, there will be a: "previously o the sixth realm", there you'll choose the choices you made in the previous chapter. This way, you can choose either romance at the start of the new chapter romance and you don't have to start from the chapter I again.
Some people link the "points" system, I'm not a big fan.
For the chapter III, there are no choices yet.

7)Nia is the younger sister. Will it end like in the witcher III? :LOL: I don't think so, we haven't thought about it yet.

8)Well, Rhesis is an important character and she lives in Nimrud.
Yup, the girl below will be in the third chapter. Someone linked to her was in the first chapter.
myrtle4.png

For Eoden: I can't answer. If I say yes or no, in either way it's a spoiler :p
For Fraeda's hairstyle change, I can do a poll. I like both I don't mind, but if the players prefer the other one it can be changed :)

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Hi,

First of all, I won't be able to fix anything before Monday. But thanks for the "bug" feedback.

1) We know how the story ends, as the relationships we will see.

2) We will follow the horde, Alwin's party, (two others characters), Maerin, and Naevec.
Now, about Alwin x Nahyun x Maerin, I thought about that. We will see in the future.

3) A follower dwarf/Norse yes. For the wood elves, they despise humans, they agreed to create Kaletia, but it stops there.

4) Where is Nia from

5)Indeed. There are only Air'gla/wood elves in Hedwun.

6)You do the choices, and at the start of the next chapter, there will be a: "previously o the sixth realm", there you'll choose the choices you made in the previous chapter. This way, you can choose either romance at the start of the new chapter romance and you don't have to start from the chapter I again.
Some people link the "points" system, I'm not a big fan.
For the chapter III, there are no choices yet.

7)Nia is the younger sister. Will it end like in the witcher III? :LOL: I don't think so, we haven't thought about it yet.

8)Well, Rhesis is an important character and she lives in Nimrud.
Yup, the girl below will be in the third chapter. Someone linked to her was in the first chapter.
View attachment 825634

For Eoden: I can't answer. If I say yes or no, in either way it's a spoiler :p
For Fraeda's hairstyle change, I can do a poll. I like both I don't mind, but if the players prefer the other one it can be changed :)
Thanks for answering my questions, it is good for me to understand more about the game setting and what will it become. I'm looking forward to play the next chapter.(y)

But about the lady I asked, I'm actually asking this one (already knew the beautiful red hair lady would appear in next chapter), sorry for the misleading:ROFLMAO:

Edit: found a new error, using the file at front page(win ver, downloaded from google drive) then patch the hofix patch(downloaded from mega), during the massage screen in ch2 an error occur

Last edited:

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for answering my questions, it is good for me to understand more about the game setting and what will it become. I'm looking forward to play the next chapter.(y)

But about the lady I was asking, I'm actually asking this one (already knew the beautiful red hair lady would appear in next chapter), sorry for the misleading:ROFLMAO:

Edit: found a new error, using the file at front page(win ver, downloaded from google drive) then patch the hofix patch(downloaded from mega), during the massage screen in ch2 a error occur
Yup, her story starts in the third chapter! (One of my favorite, it's on Alwin's path).
I'll look into the bug, it's quite messy right now :LOL:
While processing text tag {ii} in u'{i}This spot! Yes I found it.{ii}'.:, must've typed {ii} instead of {i} :p

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finished to read about the development thread, very interesting about the story setting.

Who is the red cloak guy on the upper right corner in the picture of sixteen characters? Never saw a similar one in the first two chapter but you said all characters in the picture would appear in those chapter...:rolleyes:

What is behind the Nomads? Sure there are a dessert that no one can pass through but nobody try to use the boat? The mainland is surrounded by sea, if the people from Norse can cross the sea to reach the mainland why no people try to explore the land by using boat?(Wait, will it be the place that the sequel take place?):unsure:

From the setting, Khutulun is a great archer, hope this is not the reason that Fraeda MIA in the story to avoid overlapping character. :cry:

Speaking of Fareda, why everyone in the team not notice she changes her hair color after the hair was tied? Sure the changing color of pupils is hard to notice but it is hard to ignore the changing hair color.:LOL:

The soul bonded elves, can we develop a relationship(if it is possible) to one of them or both needed to be in relationship because you know, soul bonded? Moreover, just thought the lady in secrect1 achievement was someone else until saw the ring on her left hand, a misleading way made people thought Maerin could only use water/ice spells by the preview picture and her cloth color, good job. :sneaky:

Will Eoden remain single in the whole story or will he develop relationship with the other character in the team that Alwin do not in relationship with?May be even in relationship with other protagonist? Better to save all girls for Alwin for sure~(moreover, avoiding the NTR):ROFLMAO:

For me, Myrthe is much more like Leliana rather than Morrigan(both outfit,outlook and attitude), it seems Vitae is more suitable to be Morrigan(same reason,outfit,outlook and attitude). Besides, only one red hair character appear in first chapter, just thought Selene had no more family member left...

Compare to the Valessian knight, the lady I asked had a similar but different crown on her head. In that case I guess this character is some kind of royal member(Eoden younger sister?) or the daughter of the lord something like that as she has knight to protect, have a more gorgeous crown, a similar armor, which have similar blue color and griffin token, with Eoden and elegant attitude?(please don't be someone like Anora from dao, that bitch sucks)

Will the chapter independent from the previous chapter(in file way)? The first two chapter had already 3.5g and it is hard to download if the file size keep increasing, but if they are independent files it may have some inconvenience for remembering the history of gameplay(like playing chapter 8 and ask something you did in chapter 2 in order to save someone or change something), which way will the game file be?

Please forgive my rudeness, but I want to ask about how is the progress of ch3 since in the development thread you said that the first two chapter had finished a few months ago.

Looking forward to see the next chapter.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: andre687s

evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
one of the best games so far love the history and each character are awesome
I was fired from work because of the pandemic and that quarantine thing
If it weren't for that I would support you on patreon TheSixthRealm

• Red Heart
Reactions: andre687s
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes