• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not a bad start, but the walls of exposition in the beginning are going to cost you viewers. I'd get rid of the long, drawn-out scene in the dream at the beginning in favor of just a one-sentence warning that sound and music volume should remain the same. Then, you should figure out a way to work history into the story without presenting it as a dry lecture.

I'm not sure where this is going, but you have something here in terms of art and music. Just try to figure out ways to keep the game moving and fun without walls of text.

Reactions: deaddog

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Here we go again, a new VN with significant content for a first release.
I guess 3-5 month work?

And again people are complaining about what happend (Selena), other minor things (tags, sandbox or not) and so on.
I hope the people complaining about Freya will at least read the post/clarification of the dev (but i highly doubt it).

Anyways, jmho:

Great renders, very nice models, good story (&story building).
Typos that even I, as a non english native, spotted, but not as bad as many other games.

This VN has a great potential, great work, looking forward for the next release and thanks for sharing.

biblioza
Set a link to your f95 account in the dev overview.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I guess 3-5 month work?

And again people are complaining about what happend (Selena), other minor things (tags, sandbox or not) and so on.
I hope the people complaining about Freya will at least read the post/clarification of the dev (but i highly doubt it).

Anyways, jmho:

Typos that even I, as a non english native, spotted, but not as bad as many other games.

This VN has a great potential, great work, looking forward for the next release and thanks for sharing.

biblioza
My only complain with this game is that it has not android port so I cant play.. :(

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I have to say I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand, due to the dark/medieval/fantasy setting, I expected some deaths, but both times they faced the exact same situation where a bad guy appears out of nowhere, and killed the girls (Freya's probably alive, but still). If they're trained in fighting, shouldn't they've been alert atleast after the first time? And what even is the Knight guy there for? He's been useless in both situations. After that promising first chapter, I'm so disappointed with how the second turned out.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I guess 3-5 month work?

Anyways, jmho:

biblioza
had same doubts about releases...

Selena was "nice" emotional way of story...
(yep i dont like to have her killed, but still we know that we will not be together and we r runing of time...)

gamito

Dec 24, 2019
Wow, another great game. A lot of content are there, good renders and nice story. Bit disappointed that we can't name the MC our own. And it was very emotionally sad to see that characters who were close to MC are getting killed. Hope there will be a good ending at the next chapter rather than a emotional chapter closing.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
So before choosing to DL and try this or not. It has the tag "animated" and well i've found that term here on F95 to be very generalized and open to interpretation(especially with Daz & HS works). Are we talking actually animated ero-scene's, with 30+ Fps (even if only 5 second loops), or like stop motion 5-20 frames each scene?

tentaclesmaster

Jun 15, 2020
So before choosing to DL and try this or not. It has the tag "animated" and well i've found that term here on F95 to be very generalized and open to interpretation(especially with Daz & HS works). Are we talking actually animated ero-scene's, with 30+ Fps (even if only 5 second loops), or like stop motion 5-20 frames each scene?
I don't know about the other scenes, but the first one is made out of renders.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
spitfire335

For me I'm not really interested if the MC will be able to romance the dark elf or not for me I'm more interested in what females can romance other females in the game.

Reactions: spitfire335

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There are tons and tons of male character type games and very few female protagonist games where the FC isn't some whore that is forced to fuck everything that moves and instead lets you go after female female romances. At least the MC doesn't have a donkey dick like 99.999999999% of these MC's do which is also one of the reasons I tend to get tired of playing them and when the chance arises to jump on playing a real female protagonist I take it.

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
There are tons and tons of male character type games and very few female protagonist games where the FC isn't some whore that is forced to fuck everything that moves and instead lets you go after female female romances. At least the MC doesn't have a donkey dick like 99.999999999% of these MC's do which is also one of the reasons I tend to get tired of playing them and when the chance arises to jump on playing a real female protagonist I take it.
That's a good point but I think the authors will make the relationships in the game really meaningful. Just playing the first two chapters of the game had me hooked. Cheers.

Last edited:

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Great to hear there will be a proofread version, it somehow was a really annoying to try read it as it was. Typing "I" as "i" in every other sentence was a bit gfghfdgdfhdsfg :)

tentaclesmaster

Jun 15, 2020
I finished the game (using the patched version) and it sounds better.
If Fraeda died, I'm gonna find you biblioza and I am gonna torture you! :LOL:
By the way, one of the nice achievement !
cgf27.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Leeduva

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I stopped playing cause the game lost most of its quality after the meeting with the king. The confort scene with Selene ass on screen, Fraeda changing hair color, and the pov hug with only Fraeda shadow. A good experience , until that Selene sidequest.

• Angry
Reactions: diegoavarantes
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes