4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Loved the game :)(y)
Is it purely male protagonist ?, will we be able to make decisions for ladies or follow her own storyline ? is it gonna be multiple protagonist ? Any ntr ?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
didn't Alwin say he turned 26? then later when he goes to bed he says he was taken into the order at age 9 and 12 years later his goal is in reach.. that would make him 21..?
or do i remember his age wrong..?

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Good morning !

First of all, thank you for the comments,criticism, and feedback :)

If you havent played this game yet, then go for it, this message is for those who have completed the first two chapters, below this sentence will be A huge spoiler, well spoilers, you've been warned !

I will be brief and address some answers, then i will be away for several hours :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this said, have a good day :) :p

Last edited:

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Hello F95:ers (and dev if you reading this)

The game is promsing and story is OK so far, BUT it has very limited choices for the MC.
( Sorry dev, game needs more options for the VN reader. Good OR BAD choices are needed )

Let me explain:

Suggestion:

Give the VN readers MORE choices!!.....even FATAL ones. ;)
Players who DIES in the game will still TRY the other options BUT thus feel less controlled in the Story ! :unsure:

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Very good mix of fantasy and adult content. After enjoying the first 2 chapters, I look forward to how it will continue.

Jan 8, 2018
Hello F95:ers (and dev if you reading this)

The game is promsing and story is OK so far, BUT it has very limited choices for the MC.
( Sorry dev, game needs more options for the VN reader. Good OR BAD choices are needed )

Let me explain:

Suggestion:

Give the VN readers MORE choices!!.....even FATAL ones. ;)
Players who DIES in the game will still TRY the other options BUT thus feel less controlled in the Story ! :unsure:
May I please just ask that you/anyone not tell the dev how to improve the game so that it suits your own needs.
They have a vision and it is unfair of any of us to ask them to change it.
It is their game not ours, their vision not ours, and they know where it's going while we do not!
Devs need to be bloody minded when writing, while listening to critique and complaints is both helpful and healthy, it should never sway you to change your goals and thus change the game to anothers liking becuase, I'm sad to say, it is at this point that it stops being your brainchild and you quickly lose the vision and dream that you had for it!
Christ can you imagine if DonTnod listened to everyone while making 'Life is strange?' The game would never have been released.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva and ArCHiS

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Not bad for a start, it shows some potential but the narrative is too slow, fragmented, and diluted with unnecessary scenes that mostly serve as fillers.
Engrish is a bit rough around the edges and the game could use a good translator & proofreader.
Alwin the MC is a bit of a wimp - pretty pathetic character to play as MC, he needs some balls.

Let's hope the next chapter will show some improvement.

Reactions: Somnivm Obmvtvm

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I agree. There are quite a few spelling errors that can be detected with simple error checking. Nothing really game breaking. Although I can attest that it is not the normal engrish you see in a lot of games. It seems to me to be more like the writer was on a roll and did not want to stop to check...then forgot to check later.
Engrish was not so bad, we can agree on this but just a simple error checking won't do - a lot of syntaxes are just plain wrong and they show the guy who wrote them was a) not a native English speaker and b) not a very good writer.

For a game that is aiming to be based on a strong narrative, a good translator and proofreader are a must.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Fraeda is a lovely woman. The chemistry between mc and her is just special. I have never seen this in any game. And this is the first vn, renpy game, that i played with a focus, and read each and every line carefully. And biblioza, you shouldn't have killed fraeda.
music and sounds are also nice. :)

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Can't say this game is good.
It could be good but killing so many characters is not what a good game does.
That is the only thing that sets this game apart from being good
Maybe dev will bs his way out of it in the coming updates
From your comment, it seems that you haven't played the game seriously. Take some time, and go through each text carefully, this game has wonderful story.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes