4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
i have to say i just finished playing the first 2 chapters its a good game looking forward to see whats next but i do have to say that I am kinda pissed at the game bc i get invested into characters which in a way its kinda my fault but to have to love interested of the character your playing get killed that pissed me off bc now the girls that are left i have no connect with yes they are friends of the mc but as they player I'm not invested in them but i got close with 2 girls and now they are dead. Its a good game and looking foward to see what happens but i just had to say that it kinda pissed me off that they died especially wit one of them talking about being the soul mate of the mc thats a pretty dark thing to do and if thats how u want to have they game go then fine but i will say if the games continues with us getting close to girls then them dieing eventually ill stop playing and I know me saying that doesnt mean much bc plenty of other people will. And people will probably have a issue with what I'm saying if u do then its fine but dont come to saying u have a issue bc i dont care. this is just my opinion and like a said i like that game i just had a issue with that.

andre687s

Jun 14, 2020
i have to say i just finished playing the first 2 chapters its a good game looking forward to see whats next but i do have to say that I am kinda pissed at the game bc i get invested into characters which in a way its kinda my fault but to have to love interested of the character your playing get killed that pissed me off bc now the girls that are left i have no connect with yes they are friends of the mc but as they player I'm not invested in them but i got close with 2 girls and now they are dead. Its a good game and looking foward to see what happens but i just had to say that it kinda pissed me off that they died especially wit one of them talking about being the soul mate of the mc thats a pretty dark thing to do and if thats how u want to have they game go then fine but i will say if the games continues with us getting close to girls then them dieing eventually ill stop playing and I know me saying that doesnt mean much bc plenty of other people will. And people will probably have a issue with what I'm saying if u do then its fine but dont come to saying u have a issue bc i dont care. this is just my opinion and like a said i like that game i just had a issue with that.
There is no way, in any world that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The girls look good, the fantasy setting sounds cool, but with these tags (missing my 2 favorite tags and having 4 that i don't like) and killing off possible love interests thats sadly not a game for me.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the game looks amazing but I'm not really a fan of controlling more than 1 characters, will there be in the future the option to only control the male mc?

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
first time when i support with first release...(probably I will be disapointed with later updates)
btw dont event think about killing another girls :)...!

Reactions: Tishorn4

MokuhFull

Nov 20, 2019
Can we take a moment to talk about the outfits? Guess I just found out a new fetish with all those fanciful pieces of clothes.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
What a great first release. This is going to be real good. so worth the download. thanks for the share and please continue.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
the female protagonist tag is pretty missleading. seems its a male protag only thing...
edit: ok see the multible protag tag now. but still the usual male angle stuff.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The story seems good it does need some proofreading as I saw many spelling errors and other stuff. For me I'm going to try to prevent the MC from having sex with any of them and will instead try to get the girls to just have sex with the other girls in the game.

I agree. There are quite a few spelling errors that can be detected with simple spell checking. Nothing really game breaking. Although I can attest that it is not the normal engrish you see in a lot of games. It seems to me to be more like the writer was on a roll and did not want to stop to check...then forgot to check later.

Oh and contextually it would be [Lord] Marisa.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The story seems good it does need some proofreading as I saw many spelling errors and other stuff. For me I'm going to try to prevent the MC from having sex with any of them and will instead try to get the girls to just have sex with the other girls in the game.

Sorry to say game wont have any ladies left for you to see do that if he keeps killing them.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes