4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
May 1, 2020
Yup, first release

Don't expected too much for now about the ero-scenes :LOL: , there are several in the first two chapters, but it covers 2/3 characters.
As for the others the storyline for the chapter 3+ will add some more.

Ngl, there is an actual explanation behind it XD
I have been waiting for this game for a moment now, and boy oh boy the story, so far, is as good as the renders !

Good job mate !

Reactions: Ztxdqqo438

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dark Neighbohood dont have a map but u can chose where u go its a sand box?
Yes, that's also a sandbox style game, this's a Visual novel story you follow the story and make choices that impact the flow of the story, more impact choices will be added in the next updates.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
before being released it seemed decent with a single MC, but it seems that it has changed and now there are several, if I want a certain girl to only have sex with the main MC and ignore the rest is possible?

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
before being released it seemed decent with a single MC, but it seems that it has changed and now there are several, if I want a certain girl to only have sex with the main MC and ignore the rest is possible?
There are several "MC", alwin is the only male "MC".
For the first two chapters, yes you can, absolutely.

firedeep

Mar 4, 2020
If i have the money, i'll paid you a coffé distributor...or, for the less, some beers...your game looks too good ! (si j'avais de l'argent, je vous paierais un distributeur de café,ou au minimum quelques bières... votre jeu parait trop bien !) Thanks, merci !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The story seems good it does need some proofreading as I saw many spelling errors and other stuff. For me I'm going to try to prevent the MC from having sex with any of them and will instead try to get the girls to just have sex with the other girls in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So I play how many chars? I not only play young guys but old guys and girls too? Sounds awesome! even I like them girls curvier they all look pretty and great outfits :)

seems like I have to give it a try especially since it looks like you did spend a lot of time for the first release version

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes