4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Q&A

(Thank you for your kind comments and for the feedback :) )

SumTingWong0420
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

RexGenocide

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

w123t4

evankehell

Scene reworked: We released the game about a week ago, but there was a scene that we forgot to enhance/rework.
We fixed the scene which had (poor CG). There is only one scene NOT reworked, and it's the sex/Selene on the fields, but we won't rework this one.

We reworked the Austor/Tavern scene. We removed 16 renders and added 34.

Scene updated

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Thank you. I will download the patch and see how the game differs from the original.
TheSixthRealm

As your post has offered the choice,
I have chosen to download the entire game from the OP.

I have replayed the game. And I have found that there is still a considerable grammatical challenge for you. However, as I stated before, while noticeable it does not totally detract from the game. Unfortunately, it is still very noticeable.

Good luck with the game. I will continue to play as I find it to be an interesting story.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
TheSixthRealm man this is game is totally freaking awesome
I can't wait to see more
Great story man totally awesome damn good one
and renders are also great
there are some grammar and language mistakes but that won't be seen in front of a great story
And this is the second game after deluca family which made me cry
we don't get games like this often
this one of the best games I have ever played or seen here
Hope you guys are doing well
i am very impatiently waiting for more story to unfold
can't wait to see from you guys
stay safe and create more

Last edited:

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
TheSixthRealm man this is game is totally freaking awesome
I can't wait to see more
Great story man totally awesome damn good one
and renders are also great
there are some grammar and language mistakes but that won't be seen in front of a great story
And this is the second game after deluca family which made me cry
we don't get games like this often
this one of the best games I have ever played or seen here
Hope you guys are doing well
i am very impatiently waiting for more story to unfold
can't wait to see from you guys
stay safe and create more

Hi Harry6hp,
I'm glad you like it!

I'm sorry that you cried at some point... which scene? :giggle: Well, the third chapter is a "brighter" one, but there is a scene where...you may cry again, BUT I promise you, it's a beautiful scene! :)

Thank you again and have a nice day/good evening!

• Love
Reactions: Harry6hp

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Hi Harry6hp,
I'm glad you like it!

I'm sorry that you cried at some point... which scene? :giggle: Well, the third chapter is a "brighter" one, but there is a scene where...you may cry again, BUT I promise you, it's a beautiful scene! :)

Thank you again and have a nice day/good evening!
and the flash back renders are soo good man
Waiting for next chapter
and when I get a job after my graduation and earn something I will definitely support you guys
stay safe
have a good day

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Alwin: Everyone I get close to will finally die or in danger, it is a curse
(n) I should avoid anyone to get close to me. No love should be build or they will in danger
✔✔(y) I should make friends with my enemy, join their army to build relationship with them, and the world will finally be peace

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
There are no animations, as for the rest, it's a MISLEADING review.
Given that factor, should the "animated" tag be removed.

Frankly i love the looks of this game in terms on effort of story and game play content. And I may still eventually take the time to play it. But if the scenes are not truly animated (and there are no plans from the Dev to actually have animated scenes), then the tag shouldn't be there.

TheSixthRealm Do you have plans to make the sex scenes fully animated (even if it's only a 5sec loop) or are you sticking with the standard individual image renders in a sequence?

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Given that factor, should the "animated" tag be removed.

Frankly i love the looks of this game in terms on effort of story and game play content. And I may still eventually take the time to play it. But if the scenes are not truly animated (and there are no plans from the Dev to actually have animated scenes), then the tag shouldn't be there.

TheSixthRealm Do you have plans to make the sex scenes fully animated (even if it's only a 5sec loop) or are you sticking with the standard individual image renders in a sequence?

Hi UsagiSabita,

"Given that factor, should the "animated" tag be removed."

I removed the tag from the game description a week ago, but I can't remove it from the upper part of the page (tags).

I released the game 2 weeks ago. We will probably animate the game in the future. (The chapter I and II & III won't be animated.)

Reactions: diegoavarantes

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Alwin: Everyone I get close to will finally die or in danger, it is a curse
(n) I should avoid anyone to get close to me. No love should be build or they will in danger
✔✔(y) I should make friends with my enemy, join their army to build relationship with them, and the world will finally be peace
You're giving me some ideas... ;):p

Reactions: diegoavarantes

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
As the poster of the thread... I think you should be able to edit tags.

Sad to hear the first 3 chapters won't be animated, but maybe you'll hopefully update in the future while working on chapter 4 and beyond.

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
As the poster of the thread... I think you should be able to edit tags.

Sad to hear the first 3 chapters won't be animated, but maybe you'll hopefully update in the future while working on chapter 4 and beyond.
As it says on this thread: LINK, I can't. But I reported the main post, an Uploader+ will edit it for us.

"Adding/editing tags can only be done by uploaders+. Use the Report button to contact the moderators to add/delete tags.

The additional mirrors provided by F95zone are temporary and just for the current version. Feel free to delete those when updating to a new version. We'll add more if needed when we check/promote the thread."

"Sad to hear the first 3 chapters won't be animated, but maybe you'll hopefully update in the future while working on chapter 4 and beyond. "
Yup, that's the plan :giggle:

PontiffPomelo

Jun 5, 2020
Hey,
I only played the first act thus far. Here's my unfiltered opinion.
The renders are good. Surprisingly emotive and detailed. Male characters' expressions and poses feel off, but when do they not in an adult game ^^.
Sex in the first act is really rewarding to the player, without it feeling like one of those "sex-slideshow" type of games. Well paced !

Now to the problems :
( Disclaimer, I'm nitpicking, this does not at all mean I think I could've done any of this better )
Firstly, the lore is badly introduced. Advising the player to skip lore is a big faux pas to me, and then bludgeoning them with an abridged version that could've been easily introduced piecemeal via random banter/dialogue at a later point in the story just straight up cannot be the best way to handle the intro.
Secondly, the illusion of choice is too shallow. Your achievement system encourages players to reload and check other choices. If these choices end up only increasing the arbitrary "achievement counter" and the rest of the plot stays 100% identical, players can feel disillusioned. I at least did. Particularly when I tried NOT to sleep with the brunette in Act I only to realize that all roads led to Rome... it feels like such an easy choice to write, just skip the event, skip the other event in the morning, and boom, choices have effects again, and you, the Player, missed out. Make better choices. Be more invested in making the right ones. That should've been the message. Instead I walked away with "Nothing I do really matters".

I can see how these problems don't really matter to many people here. And they shouldn't detract from the big achievement that your massive first release represents. But I feel like they are if not easily, then at least reasonably fixable at this point time.

Best regards,
Pomelo

Deleted member 986080

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
I at least did. Particularly when I tried NOT to sleep with the brunette in Act I only to realize that all roads led to Rome... it feels like such an easy choice to write, just skip the event, skip the other event in the morning, and boom, choices have effects again, and you, the Player, missed out. Make better choices. Be more invested in making the right ones. That should've been the message. Instead, I walked away with "Nothing I do really matters".
Hi Pomelo,

I see your point and I understand it.
We thought about doing it, the way you describe, but then we thought: "People will lose their time, and most of them will do the same choice".

I will do some polls in the future, if the people want the game to have more "meaningless choices", as you describe, then why not!

It's easy to add in the game, just a menu and two options, we will see. :D

(Thanks for the feedback;))

Hey, a quick update on where we are at the moment!
Game update
(from Patreon, 30/09/2020)

(Green = done ; Red = Not done yet)
hhhh.png

We started to write/render the third chapter a week ago. It will introduce new characters/factions and you will know more about the Horde, Fraeda, Alwin, The manes, Nia, and about the two elves.

length 25-35 minutes.
length 45-65 minutes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes