4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
new.png

Game update (from Patreon, 07/11/2020)

Hi everyone!

- After two months of hard work, chapter III is finally out! I'm sending Chapter III on early access to you, the tier I and above. We've worked hard on the last two months, and we have enhanced the dialogues/gameplay/choices.

- We hope that you'll enjoy the continuation of the adventure!

The game will probably be released in a week on F95. The product looks fine so far, but we'll make sure to fix any issues with the text.

Have a good W/E and stay safe!

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I don't really know how it works. I'm at work rn I'll check it out later to see.
Honestly you should have let the mods update the thread as it would have shown up on the latest updates, since you did it nobody even knows that there has been an update that's why it's been quiet here.

EDIT: but i still think they can update the thread if you tell them to.

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Honestly you should have let the mods update the thread as it would have shown up on the latest updates, since you did it nobody even knows that there has been an update that's why it's been quiet here.

EDIT: but i still think they can update the thread if you tell them to.
Thanks for the tips, I'll let the mods handle it next time. But don't worry, there's no rush :p

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Sixth Realm [Ch.3] TheSixthRealm

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 143 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 125 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Will there be in the future the option to only control the male mc : Probably, but not before several chapters, the final ones probably, but we're stil far far away from it. And yes, there is a sequel.
So then this is the last chapter we play as Alwin?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes