HTML Abandoned The Sniper [vBeta] [The-Vdates]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The animations show as black because I didn't upload the modified script file. I modified the scripts in the localhost but moved to another location to compress to upload, but forgot to upload one script file, but I reuploaded it again after few minutes later after uploading the animation fix. I think he might have not seen the second file.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
Wow! I expected this game for a long time! It's really a good news. Time to try it! Thank you

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Pepé Le Pew , Hello and thank you. Firefox does not work but chrome is ok for now. (Just letting you know)
It works fine on firefox. firefox has a problem of animating images (just use video option), but other than that there is no other big problem. however I can't comment about the standalone version compiled by pepe as I don't use it.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
dang was hoping for more amanda. she was my favorite part of physio.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
lost track after step 1 on isntallation, will wait for it to be out of beta then, cause i am sure as hell not going to do that multiple times

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
lost track after step 1 on isntallation, will wait for it to be out of beta then, cause i am sure as hell not going to do that multiple times
Take a look at

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
sorry pepe but i downloaded your 2 versions and tried them in firefox, internet explorer, edge and chrome and everything works fine except the animations. there i get a black screen everytime.
tried the jpg and video option and still got black screen

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
sorry pepe but i downloaded your 2 versions and tried them in firefox, internet explorer, edge and chrome and everything works fine except the animations. there i get a black screen everytime.
tried the jpg and video option and still got black screen
2 versions? i only have one... but have updated it 3 times... :p When did you download? cause apparently the latest update works...
Thanks Skunk-Dono, now both options work.
even got me a samurai sword for fixing it... :p

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I get stuck soon after the Amanda mission, whether I follow her or not doesn't seem to matter. After helping Amanda I get the shower scene with Misty... but there's nothing to do after that. Jaqs and Max are nowhere to be found.

edit: I managed to finish the game by reloading and doing things in a bit different order. Easy to get stuck at this point, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreg'atar