HTML Abandoned The Sniper [vBeta] [The-Vdates]

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I get stuck soon after the Amanda mission, whether I follow her or not doesn't seem to matter. After helping Amanda I get the shower scene with Misty... but there's nothing to do after that. Jaqs and Max are nowhere to be found.

edit: I managed to finish the game by reloading and doing things in a bit different order. Easy to get stuck at this point, though.
I'm stuck at this point too, what did you do? Reloading the save didn't work, since I saved right after I woke up:mad:.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm stuck at this point too, what did you do? Reloading the save didn't work, since I saved right after I woke up:mad:.
Easy to check in the settings if you choose stored locally and you get a browser does not support this then there is your anwser

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not sure, I just tried doing things in different order.. I think I may have skipped spying on Misty's rival (for the second time).

Since you already saved you're probably screwed. When you play again save when you have to choose between following Jaqs or Amanda and test things out until you figure it out (I chose to follow Amanda at this point).

When you reach the scene with Jaqs and Misty it should be safe to save again, and you probably want to do it because there are several ways that scene can play out.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
This comes as a surprise as I never thought we'd ever see the completion of this game. Just played multiple times and got all the achievements. Funny, we wait so long for the game and it is finished in no time. Well, it was really good anyway. A good story with a marked improvement in image quality from the previous games. Since the developer is closing his Patreon account I wonder if this will be his last game, it would be a shame if true.

I played Pepe's version, and there were only two problem I saw, and they could be bugs with the main program. The big one is that if you don't follow Amanda after the mission then Jaqs and Max disappear. The second was near the end when you are with Misty in the shower and the scene where you do her from the back side is just a black screen, you can switch back to a frontal view though.

Reactions: Burt

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is this the complete game? Loved the original two and glad to see this one finally complete.

Can all achievements be obtained in one play through? I had several of them that didn't trigger with Pepe's version, so thought I'd ask.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is this the complete game? Loved the original two and glad to see this one finally complete.

Can all achievements be obtained in one play through? I had several of them that didn't trigger with Pepe's version, so thought I'd ask.
No you cant get all achievements in one go he never does that in his games as you know if you played them before.
Like you I have played every game he produced
It is the full game as it stands so far there are a few bugs in the game i looked at the code the pictures seem to be missing so maybe not quite finished
@Boogie I agree with what you said

shizam77

Oct 22, 2016
Having someone install all that just to run this is a tad too much, so I just set it up on my web server here:
I couldn't get past start. It just leads to a black screen. I'm using Firefox if that matters.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Wow, the install in this looks overwhelming.
Question, is there much content to warrant downloading this... or do I pass and await a "more" fuller version?

Having someone install all that just to run this is a tad too much, so I just set it up on my web server here:
Damn, thanks man. Works like a charm, and beats doing all that installing to play it.

Last edited: